It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Reasons to Be Skeptical about that New York Times UFO Story

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I notice that after you laid out what has really been said and by whom, the "it's aliens and it's official!" Crowd went completely silent.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Lou Elizondo was a civilian DoD employee. The DoD organization he worked for (Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program) had nothing to do with UFOs. They studied adversary aircraft and tactics and developed methods to detect, track, and counter adversary aircraft.

My beef with the F-18 IR video is detailed in this post from a few weeks ago:

Why the IR imagery is not an airborne IR target

Regards

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Is OP still around? If it's a pysops what is the likely objective?

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
i've researched that event for weeks now and i have a theory that works but can not be proven being doubt

of course we can say it's aliens and we close the books, everyone is lying and we close the books or it's an illusion seen by tired pilots, but that would be too lazy explanations

I think it's a live test of a classified craft (not yet weaponized), a test only known by the highest-ranking officers present to make sure of real-life condition, like a live ammunition test if you want

the main thing here is you have to consider every thing USS Princeton said is a lie so the pilots do no think they are testing a real black project craft or Lockheed Martin prototype.

They really saw something, a white solid Tic-Tac the size of fighter, maybe 4 witness, at least 2, and the radar contacts from the Princeton are only there to steer them here and there along the test. Of course, everything was highly classified not because it is alien, but because it is a new technology to be hidden from Chinese or Russians.

It is easy to dismiss what Princeton does as blatant lies because they have the most extraordinary accounts, radar returns going from 80000 feet to 50 feet in seconds, things disappearing and appearing mysteriously at human CAP points, wow the aliens really know every slang from the Navy, let's go to the CAP point, gogloud... yes, oubletard, i'm pushing plasma propulsion to mach 50, brace for the breaking, nonsense

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join