It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUV plows into crowd of people-Melbourne BREAKING NOW

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

i don't normally agree with light vigilante duties, but in this case i will second that statement. i put terrorists and kiddie diddlers and rapists in the same circle.. and all of them have their 4 limbs attached to 4 different horses pulling wildly in different directions. life's difficult, death's easy; kill them as slowly and painfully as possible, after they die, they simply rest with no more pain,make sure they feel the worst pain before they check out.

if this is all another human being want to contribute to our species and life as we know it, then you don't belong, youre defective. we have enough shlit to forking worry about then mentalists like these.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That was in Frankston which is a few hours drive from Melb CBD. It occured a few hours later. No word whether the gas bottles blew in a freak accident or a deliberate, copy cat attack

Daesh launched a call-to-arms to attack Christmas shoppers and also Bondi Beach in NSW.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

That was in Frankston which is a few hours drive from Melb CBD. It occured a few hours later. No word whether the gas bottles blew in a freak accident or a deliberate, copy cat attack

Daesh launched a call-to-arms to attack Christmas shoppers and also Bondi Beach in NSW.

Thank you for the info.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
better to question this man and find out his motives than to kill him and leave more unanswered questions.

Hard to argue with that logic. You may never know otherwise.
Can always kill him after.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Watched the vehicle video on Aus news , looks like these people done the stupid burnout thing to get people close then drove down the sidewalk . Any bets on religion . Blah blah how can you say that without knowing the details . Place your bets here .

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
%&$&$$&$^%* !!!
edit on 21/12/2017 by scubagravy because: ATS Reply system is being retarded.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I think a full blood transfusion is in order. Pig blood.

Let that be the common practice from here on out.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: weirdguy

Cop should have smashed the backside of his head against the pavement until he busted open the guy's skull.

No the cop should have let the witness do that instead of arresting him.

My question is, why all the sudden are they letting themselves get caught

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The Australian newspaper is reporting it as the act of a mentally ill drug addict.

Australian Twitter

A vehicle attack on a busy pedestrian crossing in Melbourne’s Flinders Street which left 14 people in hospital was the work of a mentally ill drug addict, police believe. The Australian understands the attack, which occurred at 4.42pm in the heart of downtown Melbourne, is not being treated as terrorism. Rather, the driver is thought to be a mentally ill man with a history of addiction to the drug ice. It is understood he has no known links to extremism and is not known to counter-terrorism authorities. A second man pictured arrested at the scene was unconnected to the attack, The Australian has been told. Police have said publicly the attack was deliberate but that the driver’s motive remained unknown.

I believe the article itself is paywalled though, so I found this online.

Hopefully this is resolved quickly.

Thoughts are with the victims.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight is that comment for me bro , made no sense at all to my post.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

They're letting themselves get caught because they are cowards. They don't want to die when they can get set up in a cushy cell, 3 hot meals a day, ice cream, xbox and hangaround with their mates and family members all day.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Does pig blood cure mental illness?

Meth addiction?

I’m curious as to why he’d need a blood transfusion from a pig?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
From The Police conference:

A white Suzuki SUV with p-plates crashed into a large group of commuters and shoppers at the corner of Melbourne's busy Elizabeth Street and Flinders Street at 4.41pm on Thursday.

The 32-year-old Afghanistan immigrantdriver was known to police was arrested and is under police guard at hospital with shoulder and hand injuries.

A second 24-year-old man, with a bag of three knives in his possession, was arrested but police believe he had no link to the incident.

'Clarity on the second offender that is in custody, it has not yet been determined whether he was involved, and it is quite probable he was not,' Victoria Police said.

The 24-year-old man was seen filming the rampage.

The crash injured 19 people, two in a critical condition while a pre-school aged child was left with serious head injuries but is in a stable condition.

Victoria Police believe the incident has no link to terror-related attacks.

'We do not have any evidence to a connection with terrorism,' Victoria Police said.

'At this stage we believe it is a deliberate act, however we do not know the motivation.'

So a 24yo in the car, with a bag of knives, who was filming the rampage but police don't believe he was involved?? WTF VICPOL??
edit on 21-12-2017 by Kalixi because: fixed bold

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Assuming he's Islamic; infusing him with pigs blood would cause him great anguish and panic.

Ofcourse allah is a made-up being, like all other "gods" so in reality a pig-blood infusion would do nothing but torture his psyche.

As the f***d up, mentally ill meth addict that he reportedly is, I'd say his psyche is pretty tortured already.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

You know a copycat attack is when someone copies someone else's type of terrorism? So a copycat attack, in this instance, would be someone driving a vehicle into pedestrians, I don't recall any recent terror attacks where the attackers blew up gas bottles at a shopping mall.

Just saying...

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

So a 24yo in the car, with a bag of knives, who was filming the rampage but police don't believe he was involved?? WTF VICPOL??

Can you point us to the portion of the article that states the 2nd man was in the car with the suspect?

Or is he, in fact the second man arrested who was saying he was going to kill the suspect?

A lot of conclusions being jumped to here, people should learn to wait for facts and also reading the links they post would help too...

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

A white Suzuki SUV with p-plates crashed into a large group of commuters and shoppers at the corner of Melbourne's busy Elizabeth Street and Flinders Street at 4.41pm on Thursday.

The 32-year-old Afghanistan immigrantdriver was known to police was arrested and is under police guard at hospital with shoulder and hand injuries.

A second 24-year-old man, with a bag of three knives in his possession, was arrested but police believe he had no link to the incident.

'Clarity on the second offender that is in custody, it has not yet been determined whether he was involved, and it is quite probable he was not,' Victoria Police said.

The crash injured 19 people, two in a critical condition while a pre-school aged child was left with serious head injuries but is in a stable condition.

'We do not have any evidence to a connection with terrorism,' Victoria Police said.

'At this stage we believe it is a deliberate act, however we do not know the motivation.'

Absolutely absurd isn't it that they will refuse to state the obvious, yeah not terror related yet it is a action that was called for by IS to carry out such attacks with vehicles.. It is also very hard to get a second person on the same wave length then "claim" mental health issues!!..

This was not a lone attack, and having knives should set of alarm bells.

RA

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I'm so sorry.

Aussies?

Tear this bastard apart!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Quick...we need to ban SUV's!!

There's no reason anyone needs an SUV...all they do is kill people. It's their only purpose, killing people. Anyone who thinks people should be allowed to own SUV's is a complete idiot! SUV's are just tools of MURDER, plain and simple.

I have no problem with SUV's, but only the police and military should be allowed to own SUV's, because murder is what they do. The general public has absolutely zero need to own an SUV. Why does anyone need an SUV?

BAN, BAN...BAN SUVS!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

Absolutely absurd isn't it that they will refuse to state the obvious, yeah not terror related yet it is a action that was called for by IS to carry out such attacks with vehicles.. It is also very hard to get a second person on the same wave length then "claim" mental health issues!!..

This was not a lone attack, and having knives should set of alarm bells.

RA

Another one? So, can you point to anything that connects this man with a bag of knives to the vehicle? Anything at all?

Maybe he pulled out his camera and started filming the carnage, it's the world we live in, whenever anything happens people whip out their phones and start filming. I didn't hear any of the people, filming while they were running from bullets, in Las Vegas being accused of collusion with the Attacker? What makes this guy different? Oh he had a bag of knives on him! Call the Judge, Jury and Executioner, we've solved the case!!!

Like I said earlier, he could be the guy lifted for threatening to kill the victim. Sure he could be affiliated with the alleged attacker but, unless you were there, are this second person who was arrested, or are one of the people with access to the crime scene and all the relevant facts then all you're doing is speculating, stop acting like you know what's what!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join