It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominatrix made men mine 1 million in cryptocurrency for her

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Look how far we have come as a speices...isn't it great?

This professional dominatrix made men mine 1 million in cryptocurrency for her

Just read this article and still under deep impression from it... I think any additional comment at the moment would be superfluous...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Capitalism at its dirtiest.

Worlds oldest profession ring a bell? Highly lucrative but not highly taxable, no wonder it's illegal in the states.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Sex and violence sells. Case in point.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Who said anything about sex? There is no sex involved in those kind of relationships. If there was it would be much easier to understand.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Worlds oldest profession ring a bell? Highly lucrative but not highly taxable, no wonder it's illegal in the states.

not all states. we have nevada. i honestly dont get why guys would want to go bang some whores though. i want to throwup just thinking about what those women go through on a daily basis

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Who said anything about sex?

Not I. I was eluding to prostitution, which doesn't necessarily mean intercourse.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

If it's consensual, then the woman is doing what she wants? Free will.

I've no taste for it personally but it's not up to me what other folks do with their bodies.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
Look how far we have come as a speices...isn't it great?

This professional dominatrix made men mine 1 million in cryptocurrency for her

Just read this article and still under deep impression from it... I think any additional comment at the moment would be superfluous...

A fool and their money will soon part.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hell guys have been taken for more than that in divorces . At least she was upfront with the idiots while parting them from their money .

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This dominatrix makes men mine cryptocurrency for her — and she now has over $1 million

What a bunch of morons.

Money for NOTHING!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: JinMI

not all states. we have nevada. i honestly dont get why guys would want to go bang some whores though. i want to throwup just thinking about what those women go through on a daily basis

Well if they’re over the age of 16 they could be working at McDonald’s. Not like they’re forced at gunpoint to spread their legs for money.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I've heard of this kind of job before, last time I read about it, there was a woman who was charging huge sums of money for explicit live video streams and she was targeting the wealthy.

Come to think of it, one of my female friends just signed up for a dating website where rich men pick up poor women or visa-versa... she is hoping to marry a rich man.
edit on 21amThu, 21 Dec 2017 00:17:37 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Wait, so is paying someone to do sex stuff over live video considered prostitution?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

By definition, but not by law.
the practice or occupation of engaging in sexual activity with someone for payment.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

She's a Domme and doing it right by the sounds of things too. Fair and agreed upon exchange. I'll bet everyone left with their neccessary boxes ticked. It's a beautiful thing really.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Did they do it on their knees?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I think the men on here doth protest too much.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It's a pitty that most of you haven't opened that link and read the article, which is amazing. It's about perversion at it's finest. Perversion that was unthinkable couple decades ago. It's a symptom of deep sickness of society as a whole that's spreading like a wildfire. There is not sex involved, not even allusion of sex. She is charging guys 20$ a minute for phone call without actually talking to them?!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

She's tickling a fancy and they want it tickled.

You don't need to play moral guardian for grown ups. You want to ban dirty talk between consenting adults?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

What exchange? What is she offering? What dirty talk, if you read the article you would see there is no any kind of talking involved except for maybe 5% of clientele that are willing to give obscene amounts of money.

Since you are obviously into those kind of things, can you explain what does exactly mean "manipulatrix" and " hypnodomme"?
edit on 21-12-2017 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join