It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS mentioned in Popular Mechanics Navy UFO story

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: smurfy

There was a thread just a while ago when somebody posted a picture of an aircraft, both the picture and the poster were vanished.

Military black project craft of what? Don't remember any of that.

I do...BTW, I didn't mention any provenance.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

He had the navy pilot on, interviewed him, showed video and his account was very compelling. Maybe someone can get a video of it eventually?

The pilot made a good case for what was encountered seen in the cockpit video not being of this world, impossible speed and maneuvers with known technology then or now etc.

Was a fascinating segment.

This one?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

That's definitely it, thanks smurfy.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22971516]pavil[/post

This is all a distraction by the shadow government. It was predicated to happen. Missing the main news. QAnon.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

None of this supported by anything we see in the videos.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

CNN was just talking about this. Crazy to see that the news is giving non joking airtime to these stories now.

Thats how we know its questionable. The News Media doesn't give airtime to real cases, just the coverups.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thats because the press have been getting the videos jumbled up. The NIMITZ video and the GIMBAL video are two seperate events that the press seem to get mixed up.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Good that at least this type of information is not being dismissed/ignored anymore.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

So?... there is numerous seperate bits of data. 18 pilots, a lot of jets and Aegis system. Happening over a two week period.
Sounds pretty credible to me.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

At least they were civil about it and not taking the leftist's approach of laughing and mocking sites like ATS. They recognized it as a forum of free thought and debate. Good on them.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

ATS mentioned in Popular Mechanics Navy UFO story

That is surprising as ATS was transformed into a forum for US politics. Sorry but that is probably Sanders & Co's agenda and maybe they get paid to put all that crap on the frontpage. Maybe a reminder for the founders why they created this forum and it will get back to where it was.

What I have observed in the media is mind blowing. Today I watched a 'Rock Music Channel' on YT and the DeLonge video was covered lengthly. The conclusion was people thought DeLonge was crazy but everybody got taught a lesson.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: intrptr

So?... there is numerous seperate bits of data. 18 pilots, a lot of jets and Aegis system. Happening over a two week period.
Sounds pretty credible to me.

NewsFlash... Anything said, is hear-say. If its official channels its probably lies. If its carried by the MSM, definitely lies.

Lulz

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: zetaReticulous
a reply to: intrptr

Thats because the press have been getting the videos jumbled up. The NIMITZ video and the GIMBAL video are two seperate events that the press seem to get mixed up.

I said "videos", as in plural. None of the hearsay form any source, is reflected in either one.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

That-ladies and gentleman, is a UFO.

At that altitude and at that speed you can pretty much rule out the 'bug on the windscreen' hypothesis, what it is will be up for debate.

What I find most interesting is the final five seconds of footage and the bright flash. It doesn't seem bright enough to be chaff and I don't recall any sidewinder missiles that make a sudden blinding light like that, however the film could have been heavily edited. but still...

edit on 22-12-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Again, we are seeing evidence of a worldwide, coordinated outlay of genuine intelligence related to the UFO subject. This article in The Aviationist/ Popular Mechanics is reaching another part of the demographic which has also been targeted in the UK (highlighting the international nature of what is occurring in reputable media sources) - here in the UK stories have been posted by the Independent group of newspapers, and the Guardian too, apparently.

Below is a link to my thread detailing the articles in question, which were also printed in a serious tone, no ridicule or tongue-in-cheek mockery, ANYWHERE. Hence, this is tantamount to the beginnings of an international disclosure event, with the middle classes being targeted with articles & presentations which eschew a serious take on the reality of the UFO phenomenon, authorised by the US government, and perhaps other governments as time goes by...

Two serious UFO articles in Famous British mainstream newspaper on same day - with a twist...

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Believe it or not, it had only 9 flags.

Indicating, perhaps, that someone pointed it out to them directly, rather than a journalist just randomly coming across the information...

<< 1  2   >>

join