It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS mentioned in Popular Mechanics Navy UFO story

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: ausername

CNN is pushing the idea that this is ether US or some other countries secret military stuff.
That is what I believe as well.

What is tucker saying?

He had the navy pilot on, interviewed him, showed video and his account was very compelling. Maybe someone can get a video of it eventually?

The pilot made a good case for what was encountered seen in the cockpit video not being of this world, impossible speed and maneuvers with known technology then or now etc.

Was a fascinating segment.

edit on 20-12-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

CNN is pushing the idea that this is ether US or some other countries secret military stuff.

What is tucker saying?

The CIA/NSA wouldn't want them offering up any conjecture that they could be non-human devices, so of course they are going to push them as someone's secret military stuff. And they may well be, but since nothing is certain, it just shows they do have to push certain narratives regardless.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

CNN was just talking about this. Crazy to see that the news is giving non joking airtime to these stories now.

My fav. local AM radio station here in Toronto had their morning show host follow this story and get some rather high up guest speakers to come and discuss the topic. Some big time journalists are following it.

The segment this morning had an aviation expert here in Canada who worked with NORAD, RCAF, and has flown fighter jets during the cold war was on and explained how he has talked to many, many pilots and radar personnel about seeing or being indirectly involved in UFO's, but never really report them for fear of losing reputation.
They talked about foo fighters, project blue book, the works. Haven't heard chatter like this in years, it seems like I am having Deja Vu!

Just to put things into perspective here. This is a radio station that is rather conservative, talks about transit budgets, and pokes fun at free thinkers all the time. Make me wonder why they broadcast Coast to Coast.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Well, looks like he only made two threads and his last visit was in 2009. His posts are gone but he did reply in his threads but they're not even showing up under Posts. Who knows why anyone gets banned but we'll never be able to make a proper guess based on his profile as it is.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

He posted with multiple accounts? I haven't read his threads so how do you come to that conclusion? Lying about what? Hell, must have been a big lie because people lie on this site all the time and aren't banned.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

What is tucker saying?

The CIA/NSA wouldn't want them offering up any conjecture that they could be non-human devices, so of course they are going to push them as someone's secret military stuff. And they may well be, but since nothing is certain, it just shows they do have to push certain narratives regardless.

Exactly. Goes perfectly in line with the "keep it cool, dont startle the masses" directive.

Better to keep people thinking its our cover up of our stuff.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
He lied about his credentials initially is why members were questioning him so intensely, which knowing it's "verified" at this point make some look bad if you don't read the whole thread.

An admin called him out posting in the same ip with multiple accounts.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

What is tucker saying?

Exactly. Goes perfectly in line with the "keep it cool, dont startle the masses" directive.

Indeed, and another thing that I thought of when being told, or having it always suggested that they are secret man made devices, was that if true, would mean that the military industrial complex have created 1000 or many more varying and different models of saucer/cigar craft flying around, plus their wear and tear conventional aircraft and water based craft. That would be a googleplex budget

So many different shapes and varying designs being prototyped (more models than all the car manufacturers could even dream of), built and then flown over private property for witnesses to freely see, and then knowing the clamp down on leaks of special access programs and what they do to people in the military who aren't cleared to know about them but seeing them anyways, (a big contradiction to them being seen so often), and so many other details a mile long, says loudly to me that them being secret project devices is virtually impossible. Some sure, but not a majority. Our military and their cooperative corporations weaponizing everything they can are definitely good, but no one is that good. (On earth anyways)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I wonder what ever happened to the guy? He posted another thread about the video before the one referenced in this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

He was on the aircraft carrier where the jet that captured the video was stationed. They went into a security lock down and the rumor was that there was a ufo above the ship. Later on, he logged onto the cpu network on the ship to search for files about the lock down. To his surprise he found videos, radio, and documents about the ufo encounter. He burned all the info onto a disk and smuggled it off of the ship...yeah that's totally illegal. But that is kind of concerning that military info can slip out that easily.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Of course ATS does it again, but that isn't nearly as impressive as it may sound, there's only two sites that aren't MSM left after the Race To The Bottom on the internet that cover these topics.

ETA: And I'd like to thank each and every member for helping to keep this one of them!!

edit on 12-20-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

What is tucker saying?

Indeed, and another thing that I thought of when being told, or having it always suggested that they are secret man made devices, was that if true, would mean that the military industrial complex have created 1000 or many more varying and different models of saucer/cigar craft flying around,

So many different shapes and varying designs being prototyped (more models than all the car manufacturers could even dream of)

1,000 or more different models?

There's your saucer shape, cigar shape, egg shape, triangle shape, some square/rectangles....am I missing anything that doesn't basically fall into those categories of reported sightings? I don't think it's at all implausible that the military industrial complex could come up with all of those. They have the (our taxes) money.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I fully agee with that. It irks the crap out of me when people claim first that UFOs dont exist...then when its too much to ignore without looking like an idiot, they claim that theyre all black budget, military craft, all of them.

Seems really audacious.
edit on 20-12-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro
An important factor in your statement; what are you calling a UFO?

Something unidentified, something unidentifiable?

By whom? The observer?

What do those words mean to you?
edit on 12/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

My first comment from an Amigo!

Gracias

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

..... By the whole world looks like. Unless someone isn't spilling the beans......

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

...one of its feet are both alike?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

No idea, but I bet there is an ATSer behind that article.
edit on 21-12-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

CNN was just talking about this. Crazy to see that the news is giving non joking airtime to these stories now.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
so, that OP was called out for posting under several accounts and lying about his credentials? Could it be that they were shilling for cash and prizes? A story which recieved a whopping 8 flags Is now the same story being dragged through the media circus as credible ufo disclosure? A video of a blob on a screen. This is part of Tom delonge’s government approved ufo leak? Is this one of those things he “can’t talk about”? Prob because it’s meant to be released in this controlled media fashion?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I agree...in the coming weeks n months ATS will absolutely see an uptick in posting, membership and recognition in the media due to the apparent upcoming increase of 'cool stuff'...lol . Just hope there's not a large influx of 'less than logical' posters...I really enjoy these forums and find the vast majority of the posts worth reading regardless of whether or not I agree with whatever is being said. Once you figure out who to watch, there's always good food for thought here.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join