It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wells Fargo, Fifth Third Bancorp unveil minimum wage hikes after tax bill passage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I do not own a home or a car. EVERY thing I buy I buy 2ed hand.
But that doesn't matter, I can enjoy technology and nature at the same time. We do not need to destroy or disrupt all of nature to have nice things. Choosing one over the other instead of finding a balance is a fools way to live.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I bet I know one particular poster who will not be active on this thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: 3daysgone

I do not own a home or a car. EVERY thing I buy I buy 2ed hand.
But that doesn't matter, I can enjoy technology and nature at the same time. We do not need to destroy or disrupt all of nature to have nice things. Choosing one over the other instead of finding a balance is a fools way to live.

You don't own a home or car. Do you live in a home or use a vehicle to travel?

I can enjoy technology and nature at the same time.

Simultaneously? That would be something interesting to observe.

We do not need to destroy or disrupt all of nature to have nice things.

Just the amount you think is worth it? What about the people who think using our resources is worth it, even if some think that it will lead to our own deaths. Eventually. Change only happens when the pinnacle of the pendulum is struck. The swing is what this life is. The ride it is often called. We are all only here for the ride.

Choosing one over the other instead of finding a balance is a fools way to live.

A balance between nature and man is also along for the ride. Once the pinnacle is reached, only then will real change be forced upon that balance.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join