It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos and 25 minutes of pure gold!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

It's late here, and I was about to go to sleep, but then this interview with Milo Yiannopoulos caught my attention. My God... this guy is brilliant! I have seen interviews with him before, and have always been impressed, but this is just too good not to share.

I especially recommend this to the young and impressionable (before it's too late), but also to everyone who enjoys a nice dose of political incorrectness.

Oh... and the shirt!!!

soulwaxer

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Isn’t that the guy who said it was ok for gay men to have sex with underage gay boys??

And didn’t he claim to have gone to multiple parties where underage males were being molested , but decided to take no action and refused to name , names????

Definitely someone worth emulating...

Man.. sarcasm need a font.
edit on 20-12-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yanni Potapatomus there knows all about "the young and impressionable".
Part of the reason why he hasn't been brought up on ATS lately.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Isn’t that the guy who said it was ok for gay men to have sex with underage gay boys??

And didn’t he claim to have gone to multiple parties where underage males were being molested , but decided to take no action and refused to name , names????

Yup.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
From reading the first responses in this thread, I thought I was about to watch an interview with some nutso monster (never heard of this guy before).

I'm ten minutes in, and so far all I see is a (gay)(so what) guy who is making a ton of good sense. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Great interview lots of common sense.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Love it.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Looks like you need the triggered font.

Or back up those accusations, and don't come with some lame edited / taken out of context msm video.

soulwaxer

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

Any comment on the content of the interview?

soulwaxer

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Maybe he can do something with his intelligence besides pick women issues, then bait women to respond, by pushing sensitive buttons.

Intelligence is useless when not applied for some value other then "game playing" to get a response.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

This is the guy Buzzfeed or whatever did a character assassination piece on by taking his comments out of context about his personal experiences of being victimized as a gay teenager, which he even said he wouldn't wish on anybody, after he left America and started his world tour so he wouldn't have a platform to defend himself.

Ironically these are the same sources that post stories sympathizing with pedophiles and praise people like Lena Dunham and George Takei.

Right now he's touring Australia. Some very good talks, been doing the rounds in the media and was even invited to speak at Parliament.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Maybe he can do something with his intelligence besides pick women issues, then bait women to respond, by pushing sensitive buttons.

Intelligence is useless when not applied for some value other then "game playing" to get a response.

Did you even listen to what he said?

He clearly stated that he has great appreciation for women, and is actually speaking out in their defence, but that was clearly lost on you. His problem is with what feminists have become these days, and he is spot on. The vast majority of women actually agree with him and don't take kindly to being associated with them.

He also goes into the extremely important (and dangerous!) point that in law we are starting to predicate people's feelings over facts.

If Milo is offensive to you in this interview, you are being offended by facts.

soulwaxer

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

He is the alt-right’s token gay/Jew/who is dating a black guy, shock jock/troll..

He was the golden boy of the alt-right movement until he went online and..

A) defended the priest that molested him, saying he was a great guy who improved his oral skills..

B) older gay men should be allowed to molest underage gay boys because “it can be health for the boy.”

C) tried to jump on the “Hollywood’s ran by pedophiles” train by saying he went to multiple celebrity parties where underage boys were being passed around.. not realizing that him addmittibg he watched underage boys being molested and took no action.. makes him complicit.

He was quickly expelled from the alt-right and conservative movements, because let’s be real.. he was gay, Jew dating a black guy.. they were never going to go to bat for him..

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

a reply to: KansasGirl

He is the alt-right’s token gay/Jew/who is dating a black guy, shock jock/troll..

He was the golden boy of the alt-right movement until he went online and..

A) defended the priest that molested him, saying he was a great guy who improved his oral skills..

B) older gay men should be allowed to molest underage gay boys because “it can be health for the boy.”

C) tried to jump on the “Hollywood’s ran by pedophiles” train by saying he went to multiple celebrity parties where underage boys were being passed around.. not realizing that him addmittibg he watched underage boys being molested and took no action.. makes him complicit.

He was quickly expelled from the alt-right and conservative movements, because let’s be real.. he was gay, Jew dating a black guy.. they were never going to go to bat for him..

Did you even read your post?

He condoned sex between men and boys.

'Nuff said.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

His comments were not out of context.. he just didn’t actually think out what the implications of what he was saying actually were..

I watched the entire interviews.. I’m a joe Rogan fan so I watch the episode inherently, Not because of the scandal.

That said I don’t think he is telling the truth.. I think he made those things up to be shocking, because being shocking made him famous..

Did the media pile on and enjoy it because he was only famous for being a troll???

Absolutely.

I think in internet chatrooms , with an audience of his fans , his claims worked well.. everyone got a laugh and no one thought much more about it..

That’s why end the end I don’t believe him. I think he was just making stuff up to be shocking..

If you really witnessed a couple 13 year olds being turned out at a party and didn’t act, I would like to think it would haunt you..

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

originally posted by: the owlbear

Any comment on the content of the interview?

soulwaxer

Yes - it's a narcissitic little twerp talking unadulterated bull# to some sort of dinosaur, which isn't really worth analysis.

... you reverse women' suffrage and no left wing party would get in... no left wing party would get in. Because when you have male voters who vote on numbers, facts and data you get Conservatives. When you have lots of female voters, and men are kind of checking out of society, the Democrats and Labout get in, you know... Women er.. female voters are responsible for the success of left wing parties in the West um.. and if women didn't vote... if women didn't vote we'd have Conservatives every time er... every single time.

So women can't handle numbers, facts and data... Nor can gays, apparently.

Let's throw in some facts and data (women and gays look away now):

The US election of 1920, the first in which women had the right to vote in all 48 states, saw a landslide victory for the Republicans.

Labour's first win was in 1924, but the Equal Franchise Act, when women achieved the same voting rights as men, was not until 1928.

YouGov data:

..the Conservatives polled about the same amongst both men and women. Going into the 2017 election women are, if anything, slightly more (three percentage points) likely overall to vote Tory.

2017 election:
There was only a small gender gap between men and women, with women being equally split between Labour and the Conservatives (43% to 43%), and men slightly more likely to have backed the Tories (45% to 39%).

edit on 20-12-2017 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

originally posted by: Annee

Did you even listen to what he said?

He clearly stated that he has great appreciation for women, and is actually speaking out in their defence, but that was clearly lost on you. His problem is with what feminists have become these days, and he is spot on. The vast majority of women actually agree with him and don't take kindly to being associated with them.

He also goes into the extremely important (and dangerous!) point that in law we are starting to predicate people's feelings over facts.

If Milo is offensive to you in this interview, you are being offended by facts.

soulwaxer

How many videos of his have you watched?

Is this a new one or an old one?

Actually its dated Feb 21, 2017 - - the same day he "resigned" from Breitbart.

edit on 20-12-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The establishment only need to fool some of the people some of the time, a society is like a chain and the weakest links will always be a strain on the rest, if they can make you believe a camp openly gay jewish guy is the voice of straight white christian men, well i guess they can do anything now cant they?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Whether you love him or hate him, there's no doubt that he is an extremely intelligent and articulate young man, and what he has to say should be food for thought whether you agree or disagree. What a great interview. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: riiver
Whether you love him or hate him, there's no doubt that he is an extremely intelligent and articulate young man, and what he has to say should be food for thought whether you agree or disagree. What a great interview. Thanks for sharing.

What is intelligence without application?

He's an obnoxious twit that gets attention by focusing on women issues, then intentionally pushes buttons to get a reaction.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join