It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sufi Vision of Creationism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
My cosmology's Trinity to have created the heavens and the earth consists of

the Father - the Alpha and the Omega, all that exists. A consciousness because of the Son and the Holy Ghost.

the Son - unconditionally loving beings as the mind of God. The heart of God capable of thought.

the Holy Ghost - that love is itself unconditional, that this is only concealed by interacting emotional complexity, constructs the Holy Ghost of unconditional love as the source of the universe's soul. All power, information, and places possess a symbolic consciousness from that unconditional love motivates impersonal concern by the whole of what is.

The Father began the universe when vibrating particles continued along an evolutionary path of random chance and infinite time or opportunity to encounter reason. Absolute smallness shot along at absolute speed until encountering another absolute smallness. Eventually patterned consistency began to occur, then want that consistency be maintained. The will to live evolved.

After entropy resistance as stubbornness accumulated, an alien being could have invented love so as to unify selfish sentients as one military. Or love too could have evolved on accident, to unify sentients as one military. The heavens by my cosmology began as the long term accumulation of love, the supply of an intoxicant.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
An easy enough concept of creation. And the triune God.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I expected a lot more spinning around.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing to do with Sufism. At all.

Have you co-opted the term “Sufi” to describe your beliefs for any particular reason?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
A sufi is a contemplative within Islam. A Mystic within the Koranic faith.

the version of God described is from the Muslim cosmology because God contemplated within Islam.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kiblah

It's a beautiful idea and quite simple (in a good way) until the final paragraph. You lost me there. Also, like Hazardous, I really don't see the connection to Sufism. Nice post though.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

A) why would a creator be needed for ANY of that passed the initial cause of the Big Bang???

According to the math, if you start with a Big Bang, gravity and the laws of physics will make you a universe.. no extra step from a god needed..

B) when is love unconditional in nature or humanity???

It definitely isn’t unconditional in relationships.. beat, cheat, exc on your spouse they will probably stop loving you..

Even with children, PLENTY of people disown and murder their children..

Would a “perfect “ wife still love her husband if he raped and murdered their children???

What about a child who raped and murdered their siblings???

That is unconditional..

Unconditional likely doesn’t exist...

C) Why, out of all the religions of humanity, should Christianity have gotten it right??

You are taking a hole in our present scientific knowledge with what you want to be true, not where the evidence leads you..

Thor works in that hole.. Budda.. .. the flying spegetti monster..

You can for anything in those holes because they aren’t based on anything tangible I The first place.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Uuummmm Sufism is Islamic/some Zoroastrianism...what is your point..C meaning?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

the vision of God is Sufi because the result of deep contemplation of in what manner God , if, actually exists.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I dig their music.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Absolutely nothing to do with Sufism. At all.

Have you co-opted the term “Sufi” to describe your beliefs for any particular reason?

"Welcome to the jungle..."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See anything in particular?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Your criticism seems grounded in a different God than the one I've described. I've presented a symbolic consciousness not in refutation of the laws of physics as commonly understood.

The greatest criticism of the Biblical creation story is that God is not real, His dimensions in defiance of the laws of physics. I've tried to prove that a symbolic consciousness could exist as the being the Scriptures intended to depict. Why God, because no other totem inspires as much moral instinct (love of being unconditionally loving) without risk of guru worship leading one into accidental or intentional corruption (God being too big to make mistakes of foolishness, too selfless to make mistakes of malice).

Mammals tend to want to be in love with something, whatever is closest to their hearts, especially what most inflates their hearts. God is easy to fall in love with. Reasonable alternatives to the God totem amount to a piece of God. Example: unconditionally loving motive to fulfill one's aptitudes as an altruist. The God I propose is unconditional love providing existence a symbolic consciousness because that unconditional love is motivation toward all existence, inspiring a brain like communication with all existence. To be in love with being unconditionally loving is to be in love with a piece of God.

A Buddha or unconditionally loving being may be described as a thinking piece of God. Yet even a Buddha can be wrong out of ignorance, if not the whole thing. Meaning only as a piece of a whole is the totem of the Buddha effective, God more useful.

God is all loving, and in being the mind of the heart that embraces all, symbolically God exists before love. This unconditional love permeates the time stream. So God created all that exists by virtue of being the creation. The creation creates itself as evolution.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The Most High created through the angels.

You cant just pick an angel and say that's where it all began. There's always a higher more fundamental source you should never stop seeking. Angels are harmonics to the fundamental. If your mind is stuck in a harmonic, you believe it to be a fundamental.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Why God, because no other totem inspires as much moral instinct

I was thinking the other day how our gods such as Jesus and Bhudda could be totems. I didn't make any commitments to the idea but it was a passing thought.

What I mean by totem is that they adopt the spirit of said deity to use the energy of the symbolism that empowers the totem to transform themselves.

join