It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I have a theory?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Theory:

We were progressing nicely and according to plan. An interloper steps in. Call it alien, call it devil.

It found manipulating us simple child’s play. Our tales of gods were once true ( we were quite innocent then ).

It molded our minds and development along its own lines.

Higher powers say whoa! This violates free will!

Quarantine in place. Interloper back!

Too late, damage done. Interloper has seeded us (without authorization I will remind you).

They are too intertwined with us. Cannot remove their influence without violating free will and tampering excessively with what we find ourselves to be.

Best solution: Remove ongoing and active effects of any interloper (quarantine). Bring truth to bear and demonstrate (Jesus Christ).

Let simmer for 2000 years or so. The truth shall rise to the surface, the chaff shall remain for next age ( for further refinement).

The Quarantine seems to be somewhat lifted in the last 10 years. The gods ( both positive and negative ) are returning, or so it seems to me.

I know this isn't exactly original material. I got it from Stitchin, the bible, new age claptrap and my own experience. Any takers on this theory?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I stopped at Jesus Christ.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I jumped over the Christ part the first time and gawked my eyes at this beauty

The Quarantine seems to be somewhat lifted in the last 10 years. The gods ( both positive and negative ) are returning, or so it seems to me.

Then I re-read the last section over and saw Christ and was like ahgg noo
--
Actually that was all quite true, every bit. I mean it's theory if Christ's conditioning was relevent or not, but you are right.
9/10
edit on 19-12-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

yes, that's called a knee jerk reaction. I know it well. I've been conditioned the same way. I believe in Jesus Christ and still I cringe when people wear it on their sleeves or talk about it out loud. I guess i must not mind when its in print, lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

You think Christ and " the gods" are mutually exclusive do you? Gods are allied towards Christ or away from Christ. Yet that's funny because Christ is the highway through which any of them or us may take their expression.

Didn't mean to sound lecturesome as I have read your stuff and respect it.
edit on 19-12-2017 by yughii because: (no reason given)

Plus i don't want to forget to mention that anything I say is my theory, my take on my experience so far...
edit on 19-12-2017 by yughii because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: yughii

Higher Powers say whoa! This violates free will!

What higher powers would that be? The gouverning high priests and kings at that time had no concept of and no interest in free will.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
My response is we are all Gods influenced by the nature of "work"

Work is the fabric of existence

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

I stopped at Jesus Christ.

I'm sure he forgave you.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Here: The first generations of life (greys) will be initializing. They don't 'see' god. They feel themselves in a fabric, and going head first must initicialize themselves, feeling it, being one with them, integrating themselves. In this time, they have no time to do anything but be themselves

The second generation and third generations each time, lose something, but gain something.
The second generation is not head first, rather they step back and observe the fabric. While the first going down the mountain has to use their mind to figure out where to step, no time, but the second follows the foot prints and takes a step back to ease and see they are on a mountain.

The third generation is even more genious with more insight.

Once you imagine the homeworld of the grey's blow up, you take on the path of a first gen and disimilate from their synchronization. Then you understand maybe they do offer something. They offer the ability of our planet being a second gen.

The third generations will not just peer into the fabric of what is, but what is it's personality and it's moods

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
About defeating greys, just ask, why are they the only race around? They must have exploited the other races from their home world!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
They actually think they are the most best/awesome race! Cause they out-did all the others!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

What higher powers would that be? The gouverning high priests and kings at that time had no concept of and no interest in free will.

I really don't know. Its only a theory.

I have had intensely negative experiences in the subtle energy realm and sometimes the dream realm.

I had to reach out to the positive ones to survive, to live. I used the names our religions have gifted us with and sometimes an abstract sense of peace or void.

So i feel like I have experience with subtle energy but I also theorize that there could be like a 'star wars is real' kind of higher power. A galactic authority though i know that sounds stupid kind of.

I do believe highly in spirits and a whole spirit side of the universe that we are scarcely aware of so maybe that's the higher power.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
My response is we are all Gods influenced by the nature of "work"

Work is the fabric of existence

May you elaborate?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I was experiencing the first gen mind set.
Basically this fabric seems lifeless, yet we are one with it and it's beauty. Speaking as a first generation now that I imagined the grey's home world disappear if i could i would.
So basically we all have a power, and the ability to change the entire earth, each one of us. We really are like God's.

Here's something that happened to me about maybe a powerful spirit or just a strange hiccup in the fabric:
I completely changed my astrology natal in my head, the fabric of time seemed to be explosive, pressure built up until a loud bang hit my window. Almost loud enough to break it, but not quite. I've never witnessed such a display of explosive control.

When it first happened I thought it was a powerful God.

2 weeks later. it's happening again, i'm still out of my regular chart and pressure in the ethers builds up, a bucket full of ice leaning on a chair, suddenly slants off and hits the ground. 50 pound bucket.

edit on 19-12-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: yughii

Maybe so... you have heard and seen a lot this last couple weeks on supposed UFO's seen by military aircraft.. So who's to say otherwise. This Galactic authority.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Tom Delong has a story of higher people and a dude with a fork puts it in a friends hand and the dude bends it with his mind

The truth is reality is not reality, reality is consciousness and the more you will something the more it takes shape.

But being blind humans misplaced on a strange world, we never developed this, one of the few races in reality who didn't.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
How about this maybe they are smart and they studied human behaviour so in the the 40s they decide to crash a few space ships in locations the U.S. government could get there hands on them knowing they could back engineer certain elements found within the debris, knowing our motivations they could probably guess what new inventions would be created and where they would lead, a technological trojan horse so to speak, we are on the verge of creating a.i. cant help thinking of that line beware aliens bearing gifts,have seen that pop up a few places, maybe they know how to make us destroy ourselves and they are playing a waiting game, and in fairness they could wrap the whole thing in a bow in 90 years from start to finish.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: surfin4

I toyed with a theory that AI might be the only way of "getting" them.

Whether they be greys, AI or future earthlings... For some reason we don't have a good rapport in terms of communication.

AI could change that.

We as a species are probably difficult to communicate with anyways, look at all the BS surrounding the topic at hand. So many of us have come forth with "facts" associated with ufos/aliens, maybe they don't have a concept of belief, maybe they find us illogical and backwards, unworthy of communication.

Many people see that link with technological innovation and extraterrestrials, the more I've looked the less I see it. Nothing we've invented can be considered magic, everything we've invented has supporting technologies... It's not like we are growing single crystals of metal without any concept of how or why.

Our technology always has support, a pathway and a conclusion.

Interesting theory nonetheless
I just fell they'd need to push the "nuclear threat" angle... They'll have seen how we react to the threat of nuclear annihilation. 99 red balloons?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: yughii

Try 2 centuries as the fallen watchers were given the green light to transform this rural world to a hi-tech one ready to do battle with Jesus.

10 Years - go back further to Operation Iraqi Freedom. 3 negatives rebelled and went Positive. Azazel was ordered by God to acknowledge that a rebellion had occurred. Those 3 gained 'freedom' from the old Iraq - Babylon.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
This world could be a safe zone where spirits evolve to either be upgraded into angels or demons.

Spirits are here to learn that major sins are bad and cause pain. Those who learn and hold no grudges move up to the next spiritual level. Those who fail to learn or go suicide are reborn into this matrix via reincarnation and go through the same test.

This interloper could be the Game Master (the Architect - Matrix - Kronus), making sure that everyone follows their path of learning that God has given them.

The only choice is if a person takes a detour off the path back to Heaven. Those who do, fall into the abyss.

We all knew this before we were born. We accepted our path back to God. Then after mind wipes, God gives certain clues as to what is the good path back to Him. The choice is between following His path or stay in this Quarantine hell-hole.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join