It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Aren't Looking Forward To Christmas...Alone? Depressed? Step Inside

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

You mean the dragon? You hurt his feelings, he is a Christmas dragon, he helps guard everyone's cheer.

a reply to: elkabong57

If they're nice to cats.

Great answer! Why didn't I think of that?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Merry Christmas Sky!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Cus you've only had one cup of java!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

Awwww, so great to hear that folks came to your Sister's rescue!

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Cus you've only had one cup of java!

Indeed, I'm not in functioning mode yet.

Some Christmas humor...

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Happy Saturnalia! a reply to: Night Star

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Right??? You know sometimes these Angels are sent to people when they most need it, then Poof they are gone without as much as time to thank them.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joefoster
Happy Saturnalia! a reply to: Night Star

Ok, I admit, I had to look that one up. LOL "The festival of Saturn, celebrated in December in ancient Rome as a time of unrestrained merrymaking." I'll go for that!

edit on 19-12-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

I love Angels! We have many earth Angels here who are just so filled with compassion, love and light.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I work with people with mental disabilities and illness.

The holidays are always tough on many of them, because many do not have close contact with their families.

Imagine having your staff discuss the great times they have with their family only to know that you will not be able to do that.

I don't have kids so I usually volunteer to work Christmas, and will be doing so this year as well.

I hope that I can be a small spot of happiness to the people I work with who are wonderful, and show them that they are cared for.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You're a good dude, Grambler.

And I'm looking forward to you bringing me my pudding on Xmas.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You're a good dude, Grambler.

And I'm looking forward to you bringing me my pudding on Xmas.

Pudding?

I thought I was scheuled to bring you your suppositories?

That would have been a big mix up.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I know it must be amazingly hard for them. Good thing they have people like you who think of them and genuinely care. Hugs!

I hope that I can be a small spot of happiness to the people I work with who are wonderful, and show them that they are cared for.

Oh you will indeed bring them happiness, no doubt there!

edit on 19-12-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: homerJ
a reply to: skunkape23
Holy s#it.... I was about to have a whine about my BPD missus taking off with my gorgeous and happy 4 month old daughter right before xmas.... But I won't.... You're a staunch little monkey. But one has to be... Really bad # happens to people who can take it or people who seek rich life experiences.. I've seen it and experienced many times...
Happy xmas to my ATS family. x

You can still whine, you have valid reasons and your feelings matter. Having your wife take off with your precious child is heart breaking. Merry Christmas homer j!

You're too kind.
Thank you, but I'll keep the whining for another time. After all, its xmas.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You mean the dragon? You hurt his feelings, he is a Christmas dragon, he helps guard everyone's cheer.

a reply to: elkabong57

If they're nice to cats.

What you're suggesting is an oxymororn........Christmas is about Christ and has nothing to do with a dragon wrapped around a Christmas wreath being somehow protective of the spirit of Christmas.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Christmas is also about love and joy and the mythical creature makes people smile. I meant no harm in posting the picture and Lucid meant no harm in trying to bring joy.

We are a diverse group of people here and not everyone shares the same path or religion. There was never any intention of offending. Wishing you many blessings on Christmas.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
For Mom and dad.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Pudding?

I thought I was scheuled to bring you your suppositories?

That would have been a big mix up.

I'm a dude, I'll eat anything.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM
Christmas is about Christ and has nothing to do with a dragon wrapped around a Christmas wreath being somehow protective of the spirit of Christmas.

I may do a Game of Thrones marathon on Christmas and make it about dragons.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hi my Elfin sister,
I have been absent or lurking for quite some time on these boards. I saw your thread and thought I should say hello and wish you and everyone else a lovely holiday.

I can come to the party as long as we include wishing one another a lovely winter solstice on December 21st. To me the solstice is a holy day.

I have no kitties or dogs currently or little children to bring or to keep me company. My son is in the other room playing a video game and screaming into the microphone to his friend, but other than that I am alone.

I am fortunate my parents are still with us. I will be visiting them for Christmas although we really don't celebrate the holiday with much vigor.

I have sad, sad Tales of Woe and Loss and other troubles, but this is not a place and time to feel sorry for oneself, but rather a place to think about all the good stuff in our lives and to lift one another up and make one another smile.

Only Night Star will understand this completely, but I am feeling that a bit of mistletoe and a dashing, poetic gentleman would be a welcome experience (key word is gentleman!!), which means my grief is slowly healing. So what say you ATS party attendees, anyone up for a virtual mistletoe and a sweet bit of a solstice magical kiss, albeit virtual ???

I am a lousy cook and I don't bake cookies, so I'll bring winter magick, hot cider, mead and chocolate.
And hugs for all.

Thanks for this spot, Sis!!

edit on 19-12-2017 by Galadriel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join