It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cook County Commissioner Asks The United Nations To Send Troops Onto The Streets Of Chicago

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

hey if the UN wants to pay for it I'm cool with it

We pay for the bulk of the UN.

So we as taxpayers would be paying for a foreign army to police Chicago.

You know what I say to that ?

EFF NO!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Bushwick was pure propaganda.

I stopped watching it after they unmasked the villains in their little story.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
No.If anything the Illinois governor can declare martial law and use U.S.NATIONAL GUARD troops.

As i recall, a while back it was stated on ATS that a governor does not have the authority to declare martial law, on the prez.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is a test. It will only START in Chicago. It will not finish there. Here is your Free Preview of what is coming to A Street Near You.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Chicago is causing this. Not Salt Lake, not Denver, not Miami, not Dallas, simply the behavior of Chicago. If Marshal law is needed to stop the killing, then where is the foul there ? If the local law enforcement is overwhelmed, then additional resources must be obtained. I'm not keen on the UN as a presence, but if local and National Guard are insufficient, then what are the options.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Maybe the People from that area should think about asking for his resignation. or firing his a$$. Inviting foreigners into our country to fight criminals makes it look like we can't do it. I would bet this guy never even asked to have the military or national guard come in and clean up the city. What an embarrassment this guy is, he doesn't even have the right to authorize something like that. The Judicial system should go after this guy for not following proper procedure.

This may not be a hoax, but it sure is a joke.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
This commissioner is now guilty of subversion and/or treason against the United States and it's people

Exactly.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Any U.N. Forces seen Entering the United States Without the Authorization of the American People , and their Local Elected Representatives , should be Shot On Sight by the Peoples Militia , and Considered Hostile Insurgents . The Constitution Of The United States DEMANDS It .

Wouldn't it be considered "authorization by the American People (and their local representatives)" if the Commissioner asks them for help? imo it would be asking for help...but not by the american people for sure! And I always wonder why our cops can't do the same thing as the UN troops. What makes them so "special"? better weapons? better training? Good post!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
We had a thread on this three days ago.
I'll just copy in what I wrote the first time;

+++
He would be disappointed.
In the first place, a United Nations force could not come in, or stay in, without the permission of the government. One of the warning signs of the Six-Day War of 1967 was the removal of the protective U.N. force from Gaza and Sinai, which took place because Nasser had withdrawn his consent.
In the second place, I don't believe a "peace-keeping" mission could be set up by U.N. officials on their own authority. It would need the agreement of the member countries, probably the Security Council.

For both those reasons,Trump would have a veto on the project.
This idea is fantasy land.

P.S. There used to be suggestions that the U.N. should be brought in to sort out Northern Ireland. Obviously that never got beyond the suggestion stage either.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
He could tell them, they are all on a "Mission From God".

I think there would be many Christian crusaders from Africa, who would love to send their troops to the USA and a big city, to maybe, payback the love and understanding the USA has given to African Nations and warlords over the years.

They may even send some of their Armed hang Gliders they call, White Hawks, as deterrent. Hopefully the citizens of Chicago wont shoot them down....or it would be, White Hawk Down......

So Yes great idea from this Commissioner, Im sure troops from Somalia, Nigeria, Ghana, Libya, Angola, etc etc...would love to pitch in, to help "Americans".

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Now the Democrats are trying to turn US into a UN NWO run country,this is an act of treason if they do,and should be shot at sunrise,declaring Martial law without any mandate

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Well... looks like I'm going to be the outlier here... again... or I guess that should be still...

Looks to me like this guy knows that the Chicago law enforcement cannot be trusted.... he may even realize they are the biggest problem in Chicago. Local, State, Federal... they're all dirty as dirt. That's why Chicago is the cesspool it is.

What he must not understand is that the UN is as well!!!

The rot starts at the top...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Whats everyone so upset about, it's just temporary until TPTB can establish they're no longer liable for anything, then they can put in the Terminators...

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The UN troops they send will be majority white, when he can say in a few years that the blacks are being corralled and kept in the ghettos because Trump and white people.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Its a sheethol because they are a sanctuary city. Without any oversight or back up from feds, the police corruption will only fester.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: Boadicea

Its a sheethol because they are a sanctuary city.

That's part of it, for sure... but I believe they are a "sanctuary" city for the corrupt officials far more than the illegals, who simply make it easier for them to protect and preserve the drug cartels/drug trade in the name of compassion and humanity.

Without any oversight or back up from feds, the police corruption will only fester.

The feds are another part of the problem... part of the crime and corruption. There was a big story last year about FBI agents sabotaging sting operations and arrests while pretending to cooperate and support the local LE efforts...

Maybe -- just maybe -- if Trump can get the DOJ and FBI and other agencies cleaned up, there might be a chance that federal help will be just that -- help. But not unless and until that happens.

I suppose the National Guard could be called up to address the violence on the streets, but I don't know what they could do about the rot at the top.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96
I agree, came to the same conclusion. "Urban minorities beware! The racist white people are coming for you to overthrow America!!!"

But, I think Batista did his part pretty decent.
**SPOILER**

Although you may be pleased to know, both him and that loud mouth impatient blonde died in the end, and it was left in an open cliff hanger with everbody trying to evacuate to positions held by the regular armed forces.
edit on 12-18-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
and furthermore...WhyTF would they go to the UN and not the president? Oh, he did..

www.reuters.com...

They need more than that though. Seriously, why would the NG not have been sent in by now. Someone give me some real reasons to discuss.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The Daily Sheeple - Media Bias/Fact Check

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Factual Reporting: LOW

Notes: The Daily Sheeple is conspiracy driven and sometimes anti-science. There is very little proven factual content on this website. (7/21/2016)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join