It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cook County Commissioner Asks The United Nations To Send Troops Onto The Streets Of Chicago

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well it's starting.

A Cook County Illinois (Chicago area) apparently is calling for the United Nations to send troops into Chicago !!

Martial Law In America: Cook County Commissioner Asks The United Nations To Send Troops Onto The Streets Of Chicago

Cook County Commissioner Richard Boykin recently met with the Assistant Secretary General of the United Nations during which he requested that the world governing body send troops onto the violence plagued streets of Chicago.

While no one can deny the fact that Chicago is essentially a warzone, the fact that a liberal city commissioner is planning to use United Nations peacekeepers to confront said violence should send shockwaves down the spine of any freedom loving American.

“We are headed to the United Nations to meet with the assistant secretary general to talk about the violence in Chicago, the gun violence in particular, the bloodshed that is taking place in too many of our communities, Boykin said at a press conference before the meeting.

After being asked by a reporter why he believes using UN troops to curb violence rather than actual American police would be a good idea, Boykin revealed that he does indeed want the requested troops to essentially become the police in Chicago.

“They have been able to help in places like Africa, where they have sent troops in, sent forces in, to help protect minority and vulnerable populations, so frankly I think the same can be said for here in Chicago,” said Boykin.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
hey if the UN wants to pay for it I'm cool with it

let them get some first hand drug war experience see how it looks from the streets
edit on 17-12-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
No.If anything the Illinois governor can declare martial law and use U.S.NATIONAL GUARD troops.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Ya but we gotta pay for that.

Also the solution to Chicago is ending the drug war not turning it into a literal war on the street with armies involved.
edit on 17-12-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Any U.N. Forces seen Entering the United States Without the Authorization of the American People , and their Local Elected Representatives , should be Shot On Sight by the Peoples Militia , and Considered Hostile Insurgents . The Constitution Of The United States DEMANDS It .
edit on 17-12-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Any U.N. Forces seen Entering the United States Without the Authorization of the American People , and their Elected Representatives , should be Shot On Sight by the Peoples Militia , and Considered Hostile Insurgents . The Constitution Of The United States DEMANDS It .

Please run for the office of the President of the United States.

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This commissioner is now guilty of subversion and/or treason against the United States and it's people

edit on 12/17/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
This commissioner is now guilty of subversion and/or treason against the United States and it's people

I hope they nail his ass on this. America is America, not the world of all continents.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
wtf are they going to the UN for. isnt this what the national guard would be used for? btw anyone else vaguely remember some legislation from the previous admin that made the UN the worlds police in a way and allowed them in the US for things like this? its just a vague memory so maybe im way off base. i do remember some hub bub around it though
edit on 17-12-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You are pathetic if you are ok with foreign troops policing our streets.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
wtf are they going to the UN for. isnt this what the national guard would be used for? btw anyone else vaguely remember some legislation from the previous admin that made the UN the worlds police in a way and allowed them in the US for things like this? its just a vague memory so maybe im way off base. i do remember some hub bub around it though

Yeah, someone here did make a post about it the the UN under the Obama thing could and would have UN troops on American soil.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Chicago is South Central LA in the 80's. Strong non-corrupt police presence. Honestly, I think they should have deployed the NG years ago in Chicago. Let some tanks roll down the streets and it will make the residents feel safer. I would. Park a few APC's on a crack den street. Why not? You could have it staffed with officers 24/7.

If NYC can be as clean as it is today Chicago needs to follow suit.

F the guy who suggested this. I am sure he is a strong Anti-Trumper...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Any U.N. Forces seen Entering the United States Without the Authorization of the American People , and their Elected Representatives , should be Shot On Sight by the Peoples Militia , and Considered Hostile Insurgents . The Constitution Of The United States DEMANDS It .

Please run for the office of the President of the United States.

No , that's OK , I'll be Dead Soon , my Meat Machine Body will Decay to Dust , and I will then Move On to a Happier Existence where Politics becomes Passe' .............)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

let them get some first hand drug war experience see how it looks from the streets

This is a stupid idea, why would you be for letting the UN police ous country.

Screw the UN!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: toysforadults

This is a stupid idea, why would you be for letting the UN police ous country.

Screw the UN!

I don't have the cash for the start up but if anyone else does? Targets with blue helmets!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Gothmog

I hope they nail his ass on this. America is America, not the world of all continents.

Not only what I stated , they have indisputable evidence .

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Just send in that murderous S.O.B "The Punisher" Rodrigo Duterte from The Philippines. He'll have the scene cleaned up in no time. Only cost for some duct tape and ice picks.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well it's starting.

A Cook County Illinois (Chicago area) apparently is calling for the United Nations to send troops into Chicago !!

Martial Law In America: Cook County Commissioner Asks The United Nations To Send Troops Onto The Streets Of Chicago

Cook County Commissioner Richard Boykin recently met with the Assistant Secretary General of the United Nations during which he requested that the world governing body send troops onto the violence plagued streets of Chicago.

While no one can deny the fact that Chicago is essentially a warzone, the fact that a liberal city commissioner is planning to use United Nations peacekeepers to confront said violence should send shockwaves down the spine of any freedom loving American.

“We are headed to the United Nations to meet with the assistant secretary general to talk about the violence in Chicago, the gun violence in particular, the bloodshed that is taking place in too many of our communities, Boykin said at a press conference before the meeting.

After being asked by a reporter why he believes using UN troops to curb violence rather than actual American police would be a good idea, Boykin revealed that he does indeed want the requested troops to essentially become the police in Chicago.

“They have been able to help in places like Africa, where they have sent troops in, sent forces in, to help protect minority and vulnerable populations, so frankly I think the same can be said for here in Chicago,” said Boykin.

Of course, it would be a lot cheaper and have much longer term positive outcomes to:

1) Curtail the absurd 75% out of wedlock birth rate in the black community
2) End the drug war
3) Change the ghetto hip hop culture that glorifies no snitching, ignorance, and violence
4) Focus resources on effective education

These bojangling political minstrels like Boykin always want to address the symptoms instead of the cause because it allows them to skirt responsibility for the sorry state of the black community today.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
No # that no UN troops. Do you have any idea who they will be sending? Its going to be the Chinese, and Illinois will become Syria as Americans migrate from all over the CONUS to drive the Communists from our land UN mandates be DAMNED!

Should be US Marines if you ask me. They know how to do the job right.

I am assuming that the recent movie Bushwick with Dave Bautista was a propaganda PR stunt that lead up into this. Its rife with implications of wanton murder by Secessionist southern states rising up and invading the Urban Liberal Dystopias of crime infested ghettos.

edit on 12-17-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

So how is this any different then the ATS:Commissioner Suggests U.N. Send Troops To Fight ‘Quiet Genocide’ Of Gun Violence In Chicago thread?

Ok so now that that is out of the way; So a region that doesn't want any federal help other than money, is ok with UN military help (sorry I mean UN Peacekeepers). Because if a militarized police force wasn't favored by the public, then how are they going to feel about a full on military force occupying their neighborhoods. Especially when they realize that they can't just get rid of this foreign military force.

Not that the President would even allow for this to occur. In fact, I think another question should be asked here: "If the UN does consider doing this, then why doesn't it intervene in that hot mess of human right North Korea has?"

Anyways, Chicago's governemtn should be investigated by the DOJ for not only asking for this crud, but also because if the Commissioner really feels like a genocide is taking place in his county, and the sitting mayor in the affected area refuses to lift a figure to help, then there should be an investigation into one of the two (if not both) for letting this happen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join