It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald and 33 Degree Freemasonary

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel
Hey now! Hands off, that one's ours!

Sorry, I'm a little under the blood at the moment, won't happen again.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
So, someone else had to tell you what you are.

In regards to joining a human constructed organisation that I had no original membership to? Yes.

You yourself, had no clue.

How could I know about something I didn't know about?

You needed "an initiation" and lots of "documentation" prepared by others, to "convince" you that you are something.

Convince? No. They said I was part of their fraternity. No one 'convinced' me of anything. You're trying to use extremes to prove your point. It isn't working.

But, all that they have given you is "a label".

You mean like, giving yourself the label that you are god or that you know everything?

Now, I understand, that you are just a man, and therefore need these "props" to feel you have some worthy identity while walking among the society of men.

That's a pretty big assumption. I'm actually a pansexual genderfluid indigo-child reptilloid. Please try to be sensitive to my pronouns, which are zir/hir/and zzgqtlpqqr.

But, GOD doesn't need these things

That's right. Because god isnt real. It's made up, fictitious. A con. A lie. Much like your posts.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So mote it be!

Hey now! Hands off, that one's ours!
You sneaky snake masons trying to steal from other evildoers will not be tolerated. I will bring this up to the "High Council of Everything Secret and Bad" at our next convention. (oh yeah, put me down for bringing a side dish)

)0( Blessed Be )0(

Are you sure about that? There is Masonic usage of the phrase in the Regius Poem dated to the 14th Century.

Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
Im not sure if this is the right forum to post to but I want to ask does the president Donald Trump have a connection with 33 degree Freemasonry? Ordo ab Chao and all that....

The answer is pretty obvious to me. He was a freemason.

Someone like Trump would not be hanging around for long with people that like to dress up and surround themselves with regalia. Nowadays , any Tom , Dick or Harry can join. I know places where the whole neighbourhood attends the lodge. I also know some people who can't be bothered to attend anymore.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

My dad was 32nd Scottish Rite and told me that all past presidents had been masons, he told me that before he died in 2000. So I assume that the tradition continued meaning Bush Jr was a mason as was Obama. Also explains why Hillary isn't president and Trump is.

I guess he could have been lying to me but I don't know why he would do that on such a matter.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

And he who performs charity ignorantly and without understanding and indiscriminately is like Satan.

Hope you put more thought into your contributions than it seems.

Meow
edit on 18-1-2018 by AdKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdKiller
And he who performs charity ignorantly and without understanding and indiscriminately is like Satan.

I'm not like Satan, I am Satan. Hail me!
Want an apple?

Hope you put more thought into your contributions than it seems.

Meow

No, actually, I don't. They're pretty thoughtless.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

The last President who was a Mason was Gerald Ford.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

And I'm not the only person in the world that hears him say "I'm actually a mason, I would have known that." So, it's not a hallucination. It becomes objective evidence, whenever "two or more witnesses" testify to the same thing.

NO, you are the only person that has fallen for the manipulation done by that video of what was said.

Its easy the hear or see something when pointed out.

Its easy to trick someone if they have a bias towards something, find words that will sound like whats being said to point to some mason conspiracy or Trump being a mason and someone will hear it even though its not said.

You are a great example of how easy manipulated people are based on their interests/bias'

ATS thanks you

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

But, GOD doesn't need these things, "I AM THAT I AM".

But, all that they have given you is "a label".

Why are you posting words?

words are just labels we use to describe our reality.

God doesn't need words, why are you using them to communicate?

Why are you using words when you don't need to, why cant you hear them when they are spoken, you hear what another says is being said.

Gods hearing aid must have a low battery.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Trump a Freemason,, LOL

Lets see, who out of all you wise none masons,, can tell us, or even pm me ,, what is the name and number of his Mother Lodge and ,,, when was he raised a Master Mason,,, is he A,F, & A, M, or is he F, & A,M, LOL

I wont hold my breath, you cowan are so funny..
I'll have to tell my brothers at my next Festive Board about this one,, we always enjoy a good laugh,, and you guys never let me down,,pure gold LOL

So come on lets see the proof

edit on 18/1/2018 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

you are not satan, we have met

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join