It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are the Implications of This?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

my hunch is that this is a psy-op.

I don't understand why should something major as this ,something they presumably wanted to hide for more decades to come but obviously now deem to share be a psy-op?

Why not for once we are ready to inform the people about something we're dealing with for more than half a century to unravel those mysteries so maybe we get useful info so that we can move to a better understanding of how maybe life and life in the universe works and moves throughout those vast distances so that one day we can do the same?

I would say give them time to see what happens if they release secret studies and information about UFO'S and maybe extraterrestrial craft and occupants.

At the end we're all humans who want to understand what we are where we come from and what we can achieve if a world society can cooperatively gather information and finding solutions to better understand things like this?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington
So, just for the sake of argument, let's assume this is actual gun camera footage from a Navy aircraft. What are some of the possible explanations for what we might be looking at?

Your average jet jockey is not going to have a need to know when it comes to super-advanced test craft using all kinds of exotic EM or possibly gravity manipulation drives. Notice that they don't shoot at the damned thing. That indicates to me that they're not convinced it's "not one of ours."
edit on 18-12-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Yeah did you hear their comments "look at this thing it's rotating " like we have to get one of these ourselves lol

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: BiffWellington
So, just for the sake of argument, let's assume this is actual gun camera footage from a Navy aircraft. What are some of the possible explanations for what we might be looking at?

Your average jet jockey is not going to have a need to know when it comes to super-advanced test craft using all kinds of exotic EM or possibly gravity manipulation drives. Notice that they don't shoot at the damned thing. That indicates to me that they're not convinced it's "not one of ours."

But your profile image is so well done. Gawd, you deserve a million thank yous. It makes me laugh uncontrollably when I look at it.

As to the thread topic, I have no idea. I'd not be surprised if we got classified experimental drones. Not everything the military does has to be expensive junk, although sometimes I'm tempted to think bureaucracy impedes innovation. What comes to mind for me are the billions of dollars they've received over decades. And there're smart people in this world. Some problems you have to throw lots of time and money at them.
edit on 12/18/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I really do hope that you are right and I'm wrong. I guess I just don't have that kind of faith in the Gov.. And if this is the ends hoped to be achieved, why are the means a for-profit corp instead of the Gov itself?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Well if the government doesn't funds those projects just because they don't want any of it to be revealed and know that crowd funding could also be some kind of protection and start off as of building your own new space corporation along side bigalow and space x with the help of the public maybe I can't really answer that ?

But I would think that is you're willing to risk to publish sensitive information about the government and their long going investigation about UFO'S you have be backed by a larger funding group I think?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
They didn't shoot at it because they weren't loaded.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
There are conspiracy theories floating on other sites that the shadow government is about to do a huge false flag using aliens as the bad guys.

The theory goes that they are going to do this to prevent themselves from being exposed.

Oh FFS, the aliens (greys) are as real as you and me. These guys have been abducting human beings since at least once whole century, as part of an extensive forced hibridization program. And worse yet,the purpose was the mass production of human looking hybrid beings to infiltrate society. This is WHY the US government will ever disclose anything, sigh, this a #ing invasion!

Of course the US military has its own 'abduction' program, but it doesn't mean the aliens aren't real and a present danger to our civilization as we know it, because these guys can control our minds as they please.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
For those who are convinced that these craft are black projects ..... I'd like to pose a question, if they are 'friendly' black projects why would the pilots be asked what ordinance they had at hand?. Taking a shot was obviously a consideration had it been necessary.

It's a question I've been asking myself ..... that and would these supposed black projects be flying as a fleet?, as one pilot said.

The only 'black fleet' I could ever think of being tested this way would be drones, it's just hard to think these were drones from descriptions given.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
Oh FFS, the aliens (greys) are as real as you and me. These guys have been abducting human beings since at least once whole century, as part of an extensive forced hibridization program. And worse yet,the purpose was the mass production of human looking hybrid beings to infiltrate society.

That seems like a waste of time and effort.

Of course the US military has its own 'abduction' program, but it doesn't mean the aliens aren't real and a present danger to our civilization as we know it, because these guys can control our minds as they please.

Then how would we even know about it?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: JackHill
Oh FFS, the aliens (greys) are as real as you and me. These guys have been abducting human beings since at least once whole century, as part of an extensive forced hibridization program. And worse yet,the purpose was the mass production of human looking hybrid beings to infiltrate society.

That seems like a waste of time and effort.

Then how would we even know about it?

Your opinion is irrelevant before the facts. At least you could elaborate before one-lining.

We know about it because these beings aren't perfect machines of manipulation, memories are recovered, people isn't stupid, they know something happened to them.

Gonna troll a bit more?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It's funny how people try to manipulate their opinions into facts on this forum.. All these debunkers who say it's a smudge, bug, not real gun cam footage, screaming hoax, or worse yet telling people that it has to be "X" because I just know it is, are the worst of the bunch on here. Not one of you know exactly what this thing is, maybe we should just sit back and be patient and wait to see what comes of this, this very well could be the real deal here. I for one am keeping an open mind about this, and not boxing myself into a stupid conclusion, but do what you will ATS, most people don't fail in the "I know it all" department here anyways. Buncha pretentious folks most of you are.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join