It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doc I gotta tell you about the future !!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Paul1214

Ill tell you why. God cant be wrong. God said only HE knows the time. Man who says he knows the time is a Liar by those words God gave. God would not let a lowly human to contradict him in that would he? If God did that would mean he was wrong woudnt it?

This assumes God is real. What about atheists?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: eraTera

a reply to: eraTera

man made GW is still crap. 97%OF scientist who specialize in it is only 37 % of all scientist. Hardly a consensus.

If I understand you correctly, you're saying "all" scientists should look at global warming? Is that necessary?

If they want to be truthful in the claim of consensus then yes. otherwise stop sayin almost all agree.

I never said "all agree" -- but maybe we don't need all scientists to look at it. We don't have all scientists looking at every scenario in science.

NO you personally didnt but the CUrrent GW loonies do say they have scientific consensus of all scientist. Which is obviously a lie until they specify they meant ALL GW scientist corect?

I see what you're saying. What do you think about over population? I was referring to over population more than global warming. Doesn't it seem the number of people have to go down?
edit on 19-12-2017 by eraTera because: additional content

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

over population. in certain countries is a issue. not all though. china has the right idea.

and aetheist also have faith they are right too. because they cant prove it 100 %

sometimes science has to catch up to prove something. remember the higgs was just a myth at one time.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

over population. in certain countries is a issue. not all though. china has the right idea.

and aetheist also have faith they are right too. because they cant prove it 100 %

sometimes science has to catch up to prove something. remember the higgs was just a myth at one time.

Interesting reply.

What do you think about Georgia guides stones which states to maintain humanity unter 500 million?

You're right it seems an atheist can't prove 100% there's no god. Since no evidence of God, maybe the atheist has the upper hand? Also, is atheists faith, a faith that there's no God?

edit on 19-12-2017 by eraTera because: additional content

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

Phage warned us that the wrong temporal ordering breeds a sad ruin.
That and the lecture about why we can't have nice things.
911 is just a number, it can be expressed in different ways, could be expressed as the IXI in Dixie or an explanation of why 9 in base 8 is 11 or many other things. Why did the band Rush pick the end of times date December 2012 for their journey to visit the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx? Base 3 Shiiit?

Rush had album 2112 -- I don't believe they associated with 2012

Killing Joke had an album called 2012.
I'd like to know what Phage thinks of that album...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Where does the information come from though
for Back to the future

that paradox I cant figure out

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Back to the future was a fictional work of potentially unknown inspiration.

There was the musical enchantment under the sea choreography just before Doc Brown almost got zapped Nov 12, 1955.

The Strat solid body electric guitar that made musicians like Jimi Hendrix famous and ushered in a new era was just debuting in 1954.

Maybe after a cup of coffee there would be enough key dates and descriptions to identify a actual inspiration source?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Sorry I had failed to explain myself properly the first try, a nasty habit I really need to address.

I mean , marty goes back in time, accidentally stops his dad from falling out tree and being hit by car, thus preventing the chain of events which led to his creation.
He then corrects this knowing that the dance and kiss were the reason they fell in love and got married.
Ultimately leading to his birth.
Why then do his parents who were the reason for his time travelling shenanigans not remember they were different before
why is it that time travellers can affect everyone else and they are the only person to realise it , why dont the people suddenly go oh wait this was different before.

I guess im getting confused with the paradox of the information source.

Like if I were to write the complete works of Shakespeare and travel back in time to give William the complete works before he wrote them , he then goes and publishes this as his own work , but where did the information come from to begin with.

time travel is so confusing in the many possible worlds model time travel should really only affect that persons perceived reality.

Its all madness I guess I'll need to spend more time thinking about it all haha

edit on 20-12-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

why dont the people suddenly go oh wait this was different before.

Bells theorem and the many worlds postulate were popularized after Einsteins death.
Much of the story line for Back to the future was drawn from much earlier layers of historical recordings.
Doc Browns dog was named Einstein after Albert Einstein who was still alive till April 1955.

Einstein and the shoe UFO occurred in the 1920's and 30's but didn't make it into the public consciousness until the 1940's.

But of course this is ATS so the shoe UFO has been thoroughly vetted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I loved watching the 9-11 videos about the Back to the Future movies and then the tie in with "The Walk" 30 years later. There are just too many coincidences for me to dismiss it all. Fascinating stuff.

Has anyone straight up asked Zemeckis about all these coincidences? Or asked any of the actors in the movie? How insistent was Zemeckis that the stop watch was stopped on 1:16? Or that the time on the Twin Pines clock showed 1:16? (Both are 9:11 when flipped).

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Ill tell you why. God cant be wrong. God said only HE knows the time. Man who says he knows the time is a Liar by those words God gave. God would not let a lowly human to contradict him in that would he? If God did that would mean he was wrong woudnt it?

"Time" of what? You should be more specific. My understanding of "End Times" span through centuries, as I already stated before in the previous post. The book of Revelation certainly does not talk about a single moment in time. But maybe you talk about the coming of the son of man? Well, this is only ONE among many events of the end time process as described by Christian eschatology.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

going by signs alone it should had happened. God knows is the point. men are wrong.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

guide stones is a huge joke being played on the stupid.

to the aetheist..making a claim God isnt real requirs faith they are right correct?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

If someone found a pair of ruby slippers sticking out from under the WTC rubble.....
But that hasn't happened yet.

Click your heels together in base 3
There is no place like home, there is no place like home, there is no place like home.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join