It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doc I gotta tell you about the future !!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eraTera

man made GW is still crap. 97%OF scientist who specialize in it is only 37 % of all scientist. Hardly a consensus.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

The VW morph was an intentional movie prop not a Mandela effect.
This was the scene where the Libyans were after the red Plutonium.
Probably cloud chamber wallpaper in this video?

edit on 18-12-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
It was that VW van in the movie .
as for the cut ? well For me I would need to download the original movie and look probly been edited

I tried to google images.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

man made GW is still crap. 97%OF scientist who specialize in it is only 37 % of all scientist. Hardly a consensus.

If I understand you correctly, you're saying "all" scientists should look at global warming? Is that necessary?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Biff is the President so back to the future was right on that.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Biff is the President so back to the future was right on that.

I think the general idea is that there were a lot of 9/11 references in Back to the Future. This may be hinting that something else like this could happen again.

edit on 18-12-2017 by eraTera because: additional content

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Phage warned us that the wrong temporal ordering breeds a sad ruin.
That and the lecture about why we can't have nice things.
911 is just a number, it can be expressed in different ways, could be expressed as the IXI in Dixie or an explanation of why 9 in base 8 is 11 or many other things. Why did the band Rush pick the end of times date December 2012 for their journey to visit the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx? Base 3 Shiiit?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

Phage warned us that the wrong temporal ordering breeds a sad ruin.
That and the lecture about why we can't have nice things.
911 is just a number, it can be expressed in different ways, could be expressed as the IXI in Dixie or an explanation of why 9 in base 8 is 11 or many other things. Why did the band Rush pick the end of times date December 2012 for their journey to visit the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx? Base 3 Shiiit?

Rush had album 2112 -- I don't believe they associated with 2012

While 911 can be expressed in different ways -- the way the symbols of 9/11, terrorist attacks, and twin towers were brought together -- has a greater likelihood that this is referring to the actual event.

While, according to your leader phage, it is possible that someone can misconstrue these events and create wrong temporal ordering, I think back to the future has an unusual interconnection of clues.

edit on 19-12-2017 by eraTera because: additional content

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

An examination of the lyrics *might* suggest otherwise.

2112012 base 3

I stand atop a spiral stair
An oracle confronts me there
He leads me on light years away
Through astral nights, galactic days
I see the works of gifted hands
That grace this strange and wondrous land
I see the hand of man arise
With hungry mind and open eyes

I've tried to explain the astral vortex to many people and it never seems to make much sense to them.
A post by Phage made me wonder if a proper temporal ordering might include a time slide to Hawaii circa 1797?
The French ship Astrolab anchored off Maui (could be some supportive roots found there) from Voyages De La Perouse Autour Du Monde.

edit on 19-12-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

An examination of the lyrics *might* suggest otherwise.

2112012 base 3

I stand atop a spiral stair
An oracle confronts me there
He leads me on light years away
Through astral nights, galactic days
I see the hand of man arise
With hungry mind and open eyes

I've tried to explain the astral vortex to many people and it never seems to make much sense to them.
A post by Phage made me wonder if a proper temporal ordering might include a time slide to Hawaii circa 1797?
The French ship Astrolab anchored off Maui (could be some supportive roots found there.

I see. Well in my opinion I think the general purpose of that album is in the "ending".

"Attention all planets of the solar federation. We have assumed control." -- like something from aliens is coming.

Further, these lyrics you are talking about:

---- Neil read a lot of Ayn Rand -- this hints on the objectivist philosophy of Ayn Rand. She praised the new intellectuals for their creative output.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: eraTera

If I understand you correctly, you're saying "all" scientists should look at global warming? Is that necessary?

If they want to be truthful in the claim of consensus then yes. otherwise stop sayin almost all agree.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

If they want to be truthful in the claim of consensus then yes. otherwise stop sayin almost all agree.

I never said "all agree" -- but maybe we don't need all scientists to look at it. We don't have all scientists looking at every scenario in science.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
So because McFly wore two ties in BTTF (released in 1985) that represented the Twin Towers and because they had a Japanese logo that represents kamikaze pilots = 9/11?

You really believe this, do you?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
So because McFly wore two ties in BTTF (released in 1985) that represented the Twin Towers and because they had a Japanese logo that represents kamikaze pilots = 9/11?

You really believe this, do you?

Well by themselves these "tie" clues, "in back to the future 2" may seem out of place.

But when you "tie" them in with the original movie, they start to make more sense.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

a reply to: eraTera And Pauls wrong. armageddon i smoved everytime a human says he knows when God is going to do it.

Well, this is an interesting observation. The whole "end times" process, it is acting out in a very long period of time, regarding our linear perception of time. It's not like tomorrow the world will end. It is much worse than that.
The concept of moving forward the Armageddon (but you should tell me what you mean by that word) makes sense.
But it cannot going on forever, because the Time will end sooner or later, so if it is not me saying it right, it will be someone else at some point. But if you think Time can go existing forever in a linear fashion, and the concept of the End Times/Apocalypse is merely a religious concept or just the destruction of a rock planet, then we are talking about different subjects.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

No, they don't. They really don't.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

No, they don't. They really don't.

It seems the clues point to twin towers, lone tower, 9/11, terrorist attack. It appears there's something there.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paul1214

a reply to: eraTera And Pauls wrong. armageddon i smoved everytime a human says he knows when God is going to do it.

Well, this is an interesting observation. The whole "end times" process, it is acting out in a very long period of time, regarding our linear perception of time. It's not like tomorrow the world will end. It is much worse than that.
The concept of moving forward the Armageddon (but you should tell me what you mean by that word) makes sense.
But it cannot going on forever, because the Time will end sooner or later, so if it is not me saying it right, it will be someone else at some point. But if you think Time can go existing forever in a linear fashion, and the concept of the End Times/Apocalypse is merely a religious concept or just the destruction of a rock planet, then we are talking about different subjects.

Some may say the world will end as physics say it will end -- the universe will expand and everything will get pulled apart. Or the universe will freeze. (If any kind of life lives to see this)

Other say that there will be a direct intervention and some kind of a catastrophic event will occur, that could be called Armageddon.

Finally, it seems the general opinion is that anyone can say Armageddon, but nothing ever happens when someone says Armageddon will happen.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Paul1214

Ill tell you why. God cant be wrong. God said only HE knows the time. Man who says he knows the time is a Liar by those words God gave. God would not let a lowly human to contradict him in that would he? If God did that would mean he was wrong woudnt it?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I never said "all agree" -- but maybe we don't need all scientists to look at it. We don't have all scientists looking at every scenario in science.

NO you personally didnt but the CUrrent GW loonies do say they have scientific consensus of all scientist. Which is obviously a lie until they specify they meant ALL GW scientist corect?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join