It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British diplomat Rebecca Dykes found dead in Lebanon - Suspected Rape Killing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It was not a wise decision, but as I said it was quite likely to have been a case of civil service box ticking and quota filling, and/or to negate the possibility of discrimination claims. As to the rest of your reply, I sense some ambiguity in what you say. If I am incorrect I apologise.
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

edit on 17-12-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Are you completely dence, or just partially?

I'm not familiar with the word "dence". Does it mean "in touch with reality"?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Why have you included the word “rape” when it isn’t mentioned at all in the article?

Don't you know Arabs are supposed to be rapists

Alt-right's new whipping boy are Arabs

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Why have you included the word “rape” when it isn’t mentioned at all in the article?

Don't you know Arabs are supposed to be rapists

Alt-right's new whipping boy are Arabs

Not particularly new. Stereotypes don't spring unseeded from fallow ground.
edit on 17-12-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Are you completely dence, or just partially?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

well if they reported the numbers correctly i bet its higher in the med. cant trust there numbers

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The numbers I posted are from many sources

SOURCES: crime; www.unodc.org... World Drug Report 2011, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), 2011, p. 217.; Wikipedia: List of countries by prevalence of opiates use ("World Drug Report 2011" . United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. 2011. "World Drug Report 2006" . United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. 2006. www.unodc.org...); Wikipedia: Capital punishment in Europe (Abolition); European Institute for Crime Prevention and Control International Statistics on Crime and Justice, 2011; UN Crime Stats; European Institute for Crime Prevention and Control International Statistics on Crime and Justice, 2011; Annexe I of the Small Arms Survey 2007 ; Wikipedia: List of countries by intentional homicide rate by decade; United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. Source tables; United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. Source tables. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.; Statistics : Crime : Sexual Violence (UNODC) and Crime Statistics : Sexual Violence Against Children and Rape, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime; Statistics : Crime : Sexual Violence (UNODC) and Crime Statistics : Sexual Violence Against Children and Rape, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.; The Eighth United Nations Survey on Crime Trends and the Operations of Criminal Justice Systems (2002) (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Centre for International Crime Prevention); Wikipedia: Life imprisonment (Summary by country); UN Office on Drugs and Crime, UN Survey of Crime Trends, at www.unodc.org...; Mostly Table GPS-8 Part (i) ''Lifetime prevalence of drug use among all adults (aged 15 to 64 years old) in nationwide surveys among the general population'' EMCDDA (European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction) unless otherwise referred on Wikipedia: Adult lifetime cannabis use by country; International Centre for Prison Studies - World Prison Brief; CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; Fifth Annual BSA and IDC Global Software Piracy Study; World Health Organisation.; The Eighth United Nations Survey on Crime Trends and the Operations of Criminal Justice Systems (2002) (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Centre for International Crime Prevention). Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.; Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS. Source tables; Amnesty International; Amnesty International. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.

The link again
www.nationmaster.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Don't flatter yourself.
edit on 17-12-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Sorry thos esources are all biased. th eUN especially.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

WEll God rest her soul, if only she had been armed. This will end up being one of those Christian hating situations Britain has become so blind to.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Simply because it was saidd on many news channels and again this morning on sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She was raped and strangled apparently.

Just testing were you? You are!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Hope they catch the bastards.
Unlikely and particularly if it was politically motivated, although they are suggesting it isn't. I'm not so sure!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

This one says they are believing rape now.

www.google.com...

Here too.

www.google.com...
Like I said. i was stated on breaking news that she had been raped and murdered! Poor girl.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

God love this young woman, may she rest in his peace.
This make's my blood boil and not only against the murdering pervert'(s) that committed this vile crime but also against the government for there lack of care, she was according to report's with her colleagues so did she become separated from them, did she perhaps have too much to drink or could this have been the taxi driver if that is how she tried to get home.
And god love her family whom must be broken hearted over this atrocity, the creature that did this is not a man but an animal and I for one hope he rot's while he is still alive.
Gov don't give a sh.t

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I take issue with your using the term animal. Animals generally don't behave like that for sexual gratification, and those that carry out acts such as this in the name of their barbaric religion are much lower down the evolutionary scale than other creatures.
a reply to: LABTECH767

These bast..ds are not fit to be animals never mind human

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Right.
Well then post up what you think are valid stats.
edit on 18-12-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Man now arrested in Lebanon. She had been out with friends at a party apparently!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

. . . could this have been the taxi driver . . .

The man, identified only as Tarek H, was arrested at 3am on Monday morning, according to security sources. He is reported to be a local taxi driver.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

He could have been framed if this was a political black op. We'll have to wait and see if he dies or goes mad before he can put up a convincing defence.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Keep letting the muslims into our countries though.

They'll be in their best behavior here. None of this shinola. Right? Wrong.
edit on 18-12-2017 by hombero because: Too respectful

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Wrong. We've been whipping and rearing them apart for years. Try the whole time Barry Hussein Soetoro was letting his muslim brotherhood friends into the administration and the people on the left stood there playing with their balls.

Yeah no. You liberals have thinking disorders that don't allow you to look at real, long term, consequences. Unfit to rule a country. Ever.

Even Trump the great can't undo 8 years of barry's liberal damage in just 350 some odd days. Give him another year and I think things will be much better... With many liberals in prison so we can have a good look at all the wonderful things your lovely left had their hands in.
edit on 18-12-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join