It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why also SpaceX portrays a globe from wrong altitude

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

The Sun, the Moon and all the other planets are spherical.

We can understand how they formed and the way gravitation draws mass in towards a central point, leading to a sphere.

We can verify that such forces work in the way they do by verifying orbital mechanics.

Looking back at the Earth from the Moon shows that it is spherical, too:

(Note, picture source is not NASA but a Japanese Lunar Orbiter).

There is no reason to assume that the Earth was not formed by exactly the same forces as other astronomical objects.

We have satellites in orbit around the Earth.

We can observe the curvature of the Earth especially over large bodies of water (which otherwise would be expected to be flat). We can see ocean going craft disappear gradually over the horizon.

We can observe the light of the sky as the Sun rises and sets and that indicates it coming in at an angle through greater amounts of atmosphere.

We can see different shadow lengths and directions as the Sun moves around the sky. The lengths and angles of the shadows are exactly compliant with the Sun having an elliptical path around the Earth. You can set your watch by it.

People in different parts of the Earth see upwards to different areas of the sky/ and different constellations, which also move around us at exactly the right speeds and distances compliant with a spinning Earth.

There is no way to explain how a flat Earth could possibly exist.

Face it, it's spherical.

edit on 17/12/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

yo bro!

of course its evident you have good mind...

we went up too..by we i mean humans without government..

the expected view is this..

with your mathematical skills you know simulations to scale dont lie...i believe more my simulation than the us or chinese government..

do you notice how similar everything looks to the apollo earthrise pictures..it makes me think ...whoever is running the deception of course already has all the power in the world..not only in the us..every space agency's top pyramid people are into it..

of course not everyone will know about this..there will be scientist looking at data believing like us the data is true..but with all the money in the world available yes..they can produce mockery and sell it for real..

you know what is at stake right ? you know the biggest war ever will happen once we realise we are not on a spinning globe but everything was creating for us...i remember as a child stories on the last battle between good and evil..guess this is what it is about
edit on 17-12-2017 by heineken because: (no reason given)

(post by RobinGraves removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

(post by heineken removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

(post by heineken removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join