It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Oddseed: Traveling, Preparing and Birthing of a God?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarius

Again WHO told you this? What makes you think they are right?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

The Catholic church spent a lot of money promoting this type of thing.
Davinci and a 13 year old.

www.google.com...
edit on 17-12-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Except I am pretty sire that the Catholic Church did not tell him that
The writting style seems very familar, but I am withholding finaly judgement. If you read further down, the OP seems to be admitting this is not the truth.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarius

Regardless how true or false any of that story is, I can maintain that the last year has been entertaining and I would not consider it lost time. I have always thought it would make a cool scifi book or something.

Shall we take this as an admission that this is a story, and not truth? Some clarification if you please

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well, first off, are you male or female? Its not important, more a point of curiosity. It seems that men seem to take such experiences in a certain, rather consistent way. Its really kind of interesting ..

Anyway, perhaps putting so much weight on what psychics tell you isn't quite the way to go. Many have such talents, but lack the experience, insight, etc. to make heads or tails of the data they are perceiving. Good 'ol Plato's Cave comes to mind. Much of it will turn into a projection of their hopes and dreams (and delusions) for themselves.

Due to the nature of things, many answers in this field simply need to be found for ourselves. And then, we might eventually discover that "answers" isn't even the appropriate term. Its more like growing a garden, or constructing a building. In that sense, sometimes we even need to start over for a myriad of different reasons.

A lot of the stuff you mentioned is very typical among folks who have dipped their toes into certain waters. For most, it is essentially a trap from which there will be no escape. Very, very, very few make it beyond and swirl around in the first big epiphanies they have. Advaita Vedanta specifically is one where it is the most apparent.

So, what are the next steps? Just do what you are going to do instead of expending all effort and focus into how "special" you might be.

If you are supposed to start a business, have you made any progress on what it will be and how you will put it into action? If you really are "special," what difference does it make if you don't build anything with it?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarius

Regardless how true or false any of that story is, I can maintain that the last year has been entertaining and I would not consider it lost time. I have always thought it would make a cool scifi book or something.

Screenplay...get me a first draft or a 3 page treatment and let's talk. Also send an NDA form.

use this...

www.celtx.com...

or this

store.finaldraft.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join