It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Public Being Prepped For A Disclosure Announcement? Well, In New York We Are....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Let me guess, you must not believe in God, right? Afterall, where's the proof, amirite? You're REALLY stretching on a limb, implying that all people interested in the UFO phenomenon are "gullible" and "stupid." Many of us ARE highly skeptical, because many of us CLOWNS already know that 98% of the crap on the internet and on YouTube are hoaxes. I'm going to go on a limb and state that MOST of us are analytical and educated enough to know the difference between a paper cup and a UFO. Some of us on the "alien crew" are totally aware of the government wasting taxpayer money. Matter of fact, I've mentioned several times on this very site, that nearly 7 TRILLION dollars is missing from the Department Of Defense Budget and that no one knows where that money went. The government can not be trusted. They've kept the public (and nearly ALL politicans) in the dark on secret, covert black op projects for DECADES. If you don't believe that, then YOU'RE the one who is stupid.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I've mentioned several times on this very site, that nearly 7 TRILLION dollars is missing from the Department Of Defense Budget and that no one knows where that money went.

I think you have totally misunderstood something.

The whole US DoD budget for 2017 was $582.7 billion. In 2016 it was $521.7 billion. I don't think that whole DoD budgets going back to the 1990s are all missing do you?

Source

My understanding is that when headlines say "$7 trillion has never been accounted for..." they mean it has never been accurately audited because of the Pentagon's own poor internal and external administration of it's own expenditure.. It does not mean all that money went missing.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I hear what you're saying and realize that the DOD has been flagged for having an inefficient auditing system for many years. However, I believe that the discrepancy in the books is done purposely in order to hide money that is being funneled into secret black op projects. It might not total trillions of dollars, but I'll wager everything I own, that billions have been spent over the years.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

A good book actually takes that step. Not alone by Craig. F. SPOILER its a good book no matter mu lackluster explanation. Basically the plot which you don't find out until the very end of the book was. A robbery happens at the IDF stealing from a private safe. In the safe many folders. The robber runs into a person on the street dropping the folders. He picks up all but one. It has proof of alien life and where the evidence was ditched by the nazi. At the end of the book it turns out the Aliens are real, but the the IDF hoax brought on the aliens to come out to the leaker in order to stop out governments from launching alien killing battleships in space.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I have to say that the video does indeed present as something 'credible'. I, too, have had my own sighting back in the 70's when I was in my late teens, and since then, I have followed the subject, off and on, choosing to read credible sources of integrity, but even so, I have always remained a little doubtful, if not having my own credibility played with?

I am a pretty pragmatic, down-to-earth guy, a realist, but I have always had a semi-open mind, and always try to see as much of the 'bigger' picture as I can through fact and intuition. Here's what I hypothesize...

Intelligent and advanced life does exist throughout the universe. Indeed, life at all levels of progress and development exist, in all sorts of environments. It is probable that many solar systems, with a central star and planets orbiting it are host to life forms, some of which will have developed high intelligence and will have sought to not only colonise their own solar system, but that of others.

This is not to suggest that they have somehow managed to circumnavigate the 'distance barrier' between stars and planets of disparate solar systems, but that their agenda of colonisation will have been based on sending out drone craft commanded by programmed drone life forms that constantly clone and program themselves. Each craft carrying organic material to start life on suitable planets, or to inject that material into suitable life forms to alter its natural development path.

Once they intercede on a planet's developing life forms, they stay with that planet and oversee the development from afar, maintaining a distance and a non-too-intrusive protocol, but of course, as the planet's life forms develop high intelligence and develops technology, the overseers take a more active interest and management. One would think that their interest has more to do with conserving the planet as a suitable habitat for life development, and might (if required) destroy a developed life form that threatened the planet's suitability?

However, if more than one race of extraterrestrial is using the planet (similar in a way to how various countries use the Antarctica for experiment), destruction of the planet-threatening life form would have to be agreed, as each extraterrestrial's agenda would be destroyed.

At some point of the planet's life form development, particularly for the leading intelligence, the extraterrestrials would have to announce their presence in order to bring that planet's intelligent life form into knowledge of its origin, and show it what it is a part of. This would only happen if the planet's leading intelligent life form advanced to a level of moral and ethical attributes and qualities. It would have to be worth saving.

If all this is happening on our planet, we would seem a long way off from saving, but it is only through the pain of our mistakes and belligerence and arrogance that we internally develop the required moral and ethical attributes, and take the necessary steps to save our selves.

It is probable that other developing life forms on other planets in other solar systems have gone the way of natural self-extinction, and been allowed to do so by either destroying themselves or having been destroyed as a threat to their planet. We look to be on that same path, because we allow politicians and military and business leaders to set the agenda and set the societies we live in. Their visions cannot encompass the whole of humanity for its good. All people have to set the goal.
edit on 17/12/17 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Aliens could land tomorrow and -- unless they simultaneously landed in front of everyone, everywhere -- huge groups of people would simply not believe it.

Even as they dragged everyone aboard their mothership, a bunch of morons would still be writing threads about crisis actors and false flags.

Put a fork in the human race. We aren't worth the paper we're printed on.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

All those decades of psyop denial and ridicule were not wasted at all. I know many people who would never, ever acknowledge that aliens are real even if they would be abducted with memory intact. This is actually pretty interesting kind of phobia.
edit on 17-12-2017 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join