It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African wearing only underpants at 0°C brutally beats up German lady, 73, into coma in Nuremberg

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

>Nuremberg (ots) - This afternoon (13/12/2017) took place in the Michael-end street in Nuremberg to an attempted homicide in which a 73-year-old woman was critically injured. The homicide took up the investigation.

>According to current knowledge and information of several witnesses, a previously unknown man hit a massively to the passerby. The woman was critically injured.

>Bystander passersby intervened courageously and held the man until the arrival of police agreed firmly. He let himself arrested without resistance.

>The 73-year-old was driven in a hospital emergency medical first aid.

www.presseportal.de...

It's not clear yet if the man is an immigrant, but the context suggests that mass immigration without proper vetting (in this case psychological) does takes its toll.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
That MF that films instead of helping or calling the police with his spyPhone is almost as evil as the MF who beats and kicks the old lady. Why help if i can get some klicks on youtube for filming instead of helping... poor mankind!

If i would see something like this, i would kick the s out of that MF, make him a cripple and flee, because i don´t want to go to jail for helping! Because that´s what happens if you help somebody or defend yourself, in Germany.
Ah, maybe that´s the reason why people rather film than to help their fellow citizens...

edit on 16 12 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
god damn that was rough.

looked like he was wearing a big ass diaper.
he messed her up for sure.
dont look very german though.

heir devonte von mueller

could be

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Something stinks here. They just happened to be filming this guy when he attacks? Uh huh.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Something stinks here. They just happened to be filming this guy when he attacks? Uh huh.

Maybe the filmer filmed sice an hour, who knows?
The video can be cut to the point when he attacks.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Maybe so or, they were filming him because he was walking around in public wearing nothing but undies.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Well, if some guy is walking around public in nothing but underwear, don't you think somebody is going to start filming him to see if he does anything crazy?
There's nothing unusual about this (guy in underwear in public being filmed) at all. People film strange things all the time.
edit on 12/16/2017 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

If you did that you would deserve to go to jail as a violent thug. Is that your idea of law and justice? You would be worse than he because he has an excuse of being treated like dirt all his life, used, abused and oppressed then left in alien land with nothing to do and no money = TIME BOMB!

I had no idea you Germans still had such thuggish attitudes to shaping your society? Is that common the way you would behave?

The West goes round extorting everything from Africa, as other developed nations do. If you disturb somebody with lack of care to extremes they will behave aggressively when the occasion of a psychosis happens.

Start caring and stop exploiting. The these problems will get less. Do nothing and it will continue.

It is ridiculous to bring these people to the West if you are not going to take care of them. They will be a time bomb, they and their children. We all know about 2nd generation terrorism.

Care means actually bringing them into the community. Where I live I get treated like an alien and constantly made to feel like an outsider and treated without manners when i am a Christian person with all the dignity of that. I am not even black. If they do that to me it is not surprising that they do a lot worse to people who look and act even more differently because of their race, nativity and culture.

The old way of BEATING and LYNCHING people didn't work. Don't be such thugs. It is disgusting.

Make the problem go away by caring and not alienating. You will not do that already I know it.

THEN PUT UP WITH MORE OF THIS. If you do not care then do not expect others to care about you. They will hate you and want to get you back. When people get psychosis thy can no longer control their behavior. You need to ask why did he become behaviorally violent and psychotic.

edit on 16-12-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Could be dude's nappy...

I understand some instances of abhorrent behavior is accompanied by 'das runs' Too much bier and not enough spaetzle?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Diversity is our greatest strength.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
An African in 0 degree weather in a diaper? Hell I'm a Canuck and I wouldn't last more than 5 minutes. Drugs? Maybe but if one thought that don't you think the cops would have been called?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I thought this was totally legal now in Germany - unless you're German of course.
I think the woman should be arrested for complaining. She's obviously racist.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
That MF that films instead of helping or calling the police with his spyPhone is almost as evil as the MF who beats and kicks the old lady. Why help if i can get some klicks on youtube for filming instead of helping... poor mankind!

If i would see something like this, i would kick the s out of that MF, make him a cripple and flee, because i don´t want to go to jail for helping! Because that´s what happens if you help somebody or defend yourself, in Germany.
Ah, maybe that´s the reason why people rather film than to help their fellow citizens...

How do you know that that person didn't call the police while taking the picture. That film is evidence that is probably being used to charge the guy too. It also is important, even if it was probably taken from an apartment far away.

Someone should have just shot this guy. He will never fit into society. Prison is too good for a guy like that

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

You would be worse than he because he has an excuse of being treated like dirt all his life...

That’s up there with some of the most blatant bullsh*t I’ve ever heard...

You have no idea if he has been “treated like dirt all his life”...

Never mind the fact that millions of people who have been don’t resort to battering old women into a coma.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Probably just got done shooting up some of that Mexican cartel marihuana.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

If he has been treated like dirt all his life, that's great. He is dirt - as evidenced by his behaviour.
A bullet is too good for him.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I had to click on this thread because of the ridiculous title (details such as "wearing only underpants at 0 degrees Celsius) and I was pleased to find there was a video! But the video doesn't work anymore!!

Also, violent people are everywhere, even if this man was an immigrant (are you assuming this because he is black?) that doesn't prove immigrants are more likely to be violent than whites, or whatnot. This would require a scientific study with percentage values for immigrants and natives.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

but you must admit, his footage could help convict the #er.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

If he has been treated like dirt all his life, that's great. He is dirt - as evidenced by his behaviour.
A bullet is too good for him.
The "migrant probably has an IQ of 70. The German people in time will tire of the invasion brought on by Merkel and do what is necessary to protect their families and the Fatherland,but will they act in time? What happened to the German's people's Iron Will ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join