It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychological tyranny is legal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
phycological tyrrany is legal. our four fathers cut people up in their basement when it was illigal, then made it legal. they didnt understand how the body works without experiments so they thought physical abuse was ok until their what once was illigal experimentation proved it wasnt. today we are the same with the emotional cognance & stability of our brain. some people are illegally doing phycological experiments but until its proved that screwin with the mind is bad its gon be practically lawless. you can be fed all the pills & electrotherapy they deem momentarily neccessary until it is proven bad otherwise. thats why so many people feel mind controlled is because we dont have the technilogical means to prove it should be illigal. they know its bad but they cant prove it so they dont hear that its bad you know. without this way of science we wouldnt have our nice fones or tv so its not bad that the law works like that. phycological tyrrany is everyday life at this point in time, it wont be lawless for much longer though, the decloration of independence told us people would do the rioting & bad stuff they doin when tyrrany came to reign in a different form & its happenin. im not gon follow my four fathers lawless abuse on established gov. but some people have obvi. been pod enough to lol.
edit on 12.15.2017 by Kandinsky because: fixed title typo

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Verbal and emotional abuse is physical abuse. The scars don't show though, so its not illegal. The military uses it in Boot Camp to indoctrinate recruits.
edit on 15-12-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

It's "psychological" "tyranny"

Welcome to ATS....examples abound regarding your subject. Stalkers, lies, personal attacks, and cyber manipulation.

It's a very interesting area of research.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you...

edit on 15-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm a terrible speller, I'll certainly admit that.
But these days spell checking software has really come a long way, and putting that polishing touch on your OP will go a very long way toward getting your ideas presented in an intelligent and respectable manner.

Not meaning as a slam or slight to You, just a suggestion to make your threads rise above the herd.
edit on 12 15 2017 by caterpillage because: Fixed a spelling error. Lol

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

thank you

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

lol & thanks

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

huh, it will one day change to create better soldiers. their must be a better method to developing noise & blood rush reaction. idk it tho

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
when the century turns it'll take a while for the leaders to see they are doing what was once right, is now totally wrong/bad.

our heads turning with the century is a bit slower than the actual shift. some already there.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
the hardest part is feeling the energy transference of animal's feelings via the meat.

binded with the metaphysical screaming from their pens, millions on earth, into our souls, telling our bodies from god to die for doing actions that are out of line with the truth

in other words when you are on path that is best for all, a metaphysical heroine shining, when you are on the wrong path, metaphysical traps beneath your soul

the animals metaphysical soul scream lets you know

this world is so blind to realize the first instinct is right so blind they'll feel it then read a book to verify it
meanwhile this new energy hasn't been published but they'll go with the book

after all books are right instincts/feelings are imaginary

not in the new world
that's why i said the polaritys got people thinking the green is right even though it's now switched backwards to be red

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You can sue for damages if you can prove that you suffered them.

I guess one form of proof would be all of your therapy or mental health bills that you had to pay, and you could get some 'experts' up to witness that you did indeed appear to have suffered psychologically as the result of whatever tyranny you face.

You can also pursue criminal charges against whomever is tyrannizing you. Either harassment, verbal assault, or something along these lines.

So it's not legal at all, unless you fail to apply the law to them.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

ya we got a long time before we find out what energy or a soul really consists of. & i think animals that are free are still subject to our misuse of minerals & materials but its worth it to be able to talk on our fones & stuff right

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

im talkin emotional cant be proven unless its extreme duress which isnt allowed. bending your thoughts & feeling against your will(as long as its not physical) is totally acceptable right now, hell thats what democracy is at this point in time. if you didnt agree as a kid they aint gon whip ya lol they gon send you to a mind # no ifs ands or well placement

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Phsycological abuse angers me sometimes. I see it everywhere and it should be looked further into to stop it, especially by phsycologists who dish out prescription drugs feel there heads up with crap and send them home back to abusive relationships and what not. But I geuss if it makes money that's all it matters to them...
edit on 9-1-2018 by Translucentalitheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Verbal and emotional abuse is physical abuse. The scars don't show though, so its not illegal. The military uses it in Boot Camp to indoctrinate recruits.

Yeah... They had a hell of a time with me. Then again, I suffered abusive parents. The Navy kept trying to get me to join the SEALs halfway in.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

originally posted by: intrptr

Yeah... They had a hell of a time with me. Then again, I suffered abusive parents. The Navy kept trying to get me to join the SEALs halfway in.

To 'try out' for the seals. Only a few get chosen to try out, even fewer make the grade.

Imagine running up and down mountain passes with a hundred pound pack for five days without food and water. Then begin your mission.

join