It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...the pizza connection has come back...Marc Rich FBIVault release

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
So, thanks to liveandlearn for pointing this out.

That is a snip from the fresh release from the FBIVault today in Marc Rich. He was pardoned by Bill Clinton for a major indictment after fleeing to Switzerland.

Notice at the bottom of the page in the picture....

WMFO is requested to recontact….and determine if source has developed an additional information…windowsmetafileO should be alert to the fact the individuals referenced in the teletypes namely….prosecuted in the “pizza connection” case.

So...does anyone else know of a pizza connection case around 1990?

This was on page 424 of Part one of the Marc Rich release.

Source FBIVault

edit on 12/14/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yea.

The mob was using a lot of pizza places to launder money. Joe Pistone, aka Donnie Brasco, was involved in uncovering the operation.

Wiki page. It's literally "the pizza connection"

Was in the late 80s.
edit on 14-12-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Could this be referring to the "Pizza Connection Trial", in which Mafia used pizza parlors as "fronts" for their heroin/cocain distribution network? This was in 1985-1987. Fairly close to 1990 (3 years)... the dust can take awhile to settle after major cases like this.

Case (wiki)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

It's probably people connected with this?

That's the only thing titled "Pizza Connection" I can recall from the past.

ETA:
I see I'm not the only one who keyed on that.
edit on 12/14/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The worst thing about pizzagate for me is that it’s totally ruined my appetite for pizza and I feel like if I support any pizza establishments I am contributing. Yuck!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Yea.

The mob was using a lot of pizza places to launder money. Joe Pistone, aka Donnie Brasco, was involved in uncovering the operation.

Was in the late 80s.

Interesting...had never read about this. Just found it odd that pizza was mentioned. Guess it isn't so odd though.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Could this be referring to the "Pizza Connection Trial", in which Mafia used pizza parlors as "fronts" for their heroin/cocain distribution network? This was in 1985-1987. Fairly close to 1990 (3 years)... the dust can take awhile to settle after major cases like this.

Case (wiki)

Really good catch, both you and Blaine. I was connecting to the Franklin scandal. Pizza parlor's seem to be used for any and everything illegal. Pizzagate needs to expand their research.

Had to look through a lot of nothing just to find that quote.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Food establishments often get linked to crimes. It's easy to fill a dumpster with cheap food and a cash register with lots of cash. Money laundering 101.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

In addition to Pizzagate stuff not being allowed anywhere but RATS, this has no connection to that in any way.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Pizzagate needs to expand their research.

What on earth would them "expanding their research" accomplish here? You looked through a lot of nothing to find nothing.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

In addition to Pizzagate stuff not being allowed anywhere but RATS, this has no connection to that in any way.

Yes, I understand. I said I was linking it in the original post where I mentioned the find Vasa quoted and thought it was Franklin. I gave credit to the ones (including you) who found what it really was.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Watch "The Drop" with Tom Hardy and James Gandolfini (his final film.)
Replace liquor with pizza.
A very fine and underrated film.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
The worst thing about pizzagate for me is that it’s totally ruined my appetite for pizza and I feel like if I support any pizza establishments I am contributing. Yuck!

Child molesters breath air too; you going to stop breathing?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Yea.

Was in the late 80s.

Well, it's pizza.

What do you think? It's made with different "toppings".

Food served out the front door.
Money laundering out the back door.
Sex out the side doors.

Putting Food, Money, and Sex together, you get "pizza."

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Now that's interesting! With allegations coming out against so many these days, and all of the deals being made, and people resigning with no public investigation, I wonder if we will ever learn the truth?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

It was my first thought since I remembered it from back then and first thing I thought of when I noticed your title. I don't care about credit, but thank you.

The Pizza Connection is quite interesting if you find some material about it. Big news back then. Sicilian was synonymous with organized crime families.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Bush "Callboy ring".....I think it was late 1989...Theres actually a lot to choose from but it doesn't really matter...

Its a waste of time.

Plenty of Pizza related items in the present/recent past to focus on...

O wait, this is a banned topic so not sure this is allowed to be discussed. My apologies.
edit on 15-12-2017 by erikthegreen because: added fuel to the fire

top topics

join