It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University forced to apologize after calling snow white

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ha! Did you really shovel your roof? Your roof should be able to handle about 4 feet of fresh snow or around 2 feet of wet compacted white privilege. If I was your neighbor I would throw snow balls at you while you're up there.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Anyone complaining of "snow-cial justice" or "snow-white privilege" can help themselves to all the yellow snow they can eat!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not sure about the rest of you but the first thing that pops into my mind when I see snow is my profound White Privilege.

I feel so guilty that it forces me to shovel up all of that white privilege (snow) and give it to my African American neighbor instead of other privileged white people around me as a way of making atones.

They don't seem to like my gift much.........

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Reminds me of this:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Hmmm, as a mixed race, I'm not really sure how I should feel. My white half just wants to shake their head at the stupidity of someone taking offense to this, but the brown half just wants to shake their head at the stupidity.......oh wait, nm, crisis averted. lol

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Ha! Did you really shovel your roof? Your roof should be able to handle about 4 feet of fresh snow or around 2 feet of wet compacted white privilege. If I was your neighbor I would throw snow balls at you while you're up there.

That was last year's gift from Mother Nature, but I know that biznatch has more in store for me this year which is why I am a huge proponent of destroying her with Masonic Chemtrails and HAARP.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I didn't know Londoners were that sensitive. Or maybe they were just trolling the administration?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The only way this stops is when these colleges stop pandering to these students. Stop apologizing when you know your intent wasnt negative.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

I didn't know Londoners were that sensitive. Or maybe they were just trolling the administration?

I hope it's a troll becauae they make me not wanna live in this world anymore if this is the new status quo

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
stupid stupid stupid. what a world. let me off at the next stop.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If you are outraged at this, you are missing a wonderful opportunity to laugh at the asinine.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Globalists trying to control what is said. F--- them.
reply to: trollz

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If they don't like the white snow, let them eat the yellow snow...
This is getting ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

I agree..

Let them eat yellow snow.
edit on 14-12-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The apologizing and grovelling only incentivizes the outrage. It is more beneficial for society to laugh at and mock the offended parties.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm so over the campus sjws. Thankfully, many moderate as they grow older.

I think it's good though that some of this is coming out, including the backlash against "it's okay to be white." People especially on the left like me need to see where identity politics is going too far and it's making a mockery of real social justice. The blanket rubber stamping of all identity politics or feminist claims must be retracted.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
If you are outraged at this, you are missing a wonderful opportunity to laugh at the asinine.
Not outraged. It is funny except such identity politics extremism has taken over not just much of higher education but virtually every gov office, NGO, and development agency I've worked around. That's why it's concerning.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

A great tweet and pic. Quick, cultural Marxist thought crime! Prepare the struggle sessions for the counter revolutionaries (non sjws).

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Thank you for pointing out the 'problematic' and racist anti immigration policies of the Native Americans. Open borders are valid!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Nah, your head is in the sand. Identity politics and social justice culture in its extreme form is taking over both higher Ed and most liberal government and NGO offices. I have worked with all three types of orgs. I'm around it every day.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join