It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill banning Down syndrome abortions passes in Ohio, heads to Kasich's desk

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: SailorJerry

Taxpayers may own my uterus but you don’t own my mind.

Why wont you answer the question, its pretty direct and a simple yes or no

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

If you want to prevent abortions, advocate for laws that help single mothers and subsidizes families who choose to have children with down syndrome.

you mean more than the multitude of gov subsidized birth control, and also low income and single mother benefits?

What the hell else do you want?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

If you meant to ask if I were a transwoman, yes I am. And you are a jack ass for thinking that has any relevance to this topic. Get bent.

It actually does have relevance, because were told repeatedly for years that "men who cant have kids" shouldnt have any say in the abortion topic.

So if that works for the rest of us and we can be silenced because of it, doesnt it work for you?

I am among many women who don't have a functioning uterus. Are you saying none of us have a voice on this manner? Did I say you didn't?

You are taking a cheap shot at me, a personal one. Again, it's off-topic.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I'm confused.

So it's ok to abort healthy babies but we want to keep and populate the world with defective ones?

I'm pretty sure we got this Eugenics theory backwards. lol

I was thinking similarly.

I would like to see the list of all scenarios where it is okay to abort a baby or a list of scenarios where it is not okay to abort a baby whichever is shorter. We can argue from there.

I didn’t know there were other stipulations that had to be met before you could abort a baby besides having to be under a certain amount of months into the pregnancy.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

If you want to prevent abortions, advocate for laws that help single mothers and subsidizes families who choose to have children with down syndrome.

you mean more than the multitude of gov subsidized birth control, and also low income and single mother benefits?

What the hell else do you want?

I want you to take on the responsibility of those you force your legislation on. If you are going to force a woman to take on a lifetime of responsibility, you need to be okay with that costing you.

Otherwise, like I said earlier, get bent.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I don’t take it serious. The 2018 elections are looming. Nothing like abortion, women, and sex scandals to occupy deep thinkers like you.

Besides, I have a uterus, the target of this law, so my opinion is biased.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowChatter

No one has moral authority, this is USA 2017.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I'll answer your question. I will NEVER tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her OWN body. So YES. I think it's ok for someone to MURDER their baby if they wish. It's THEIR choice. Clear enough?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I want you to take on the responsibility of those you force your legislation on.

We do with our tax dollars

If you are going to force a woman to take on a lifetime of responsibility, you need to be okay with that costing you.

Again we do with our tax dollars supplementing these programs, have you done NO research?

Otherwise, like I said earlier, get bent.

Im sorry you cant handle the information being thrown at you without being hostile, but all of it has been relevant, so take your own advice

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

I'll answer your question. I will NEVER tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her OWN body. So YES. I think it's ok for someone to MURDER their baby if they wish. It's THEIR choice. Clear enough?

Its not her body, its a babies body, another PERSON. So its murder yes you are correct.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

That's what I said. I thought I was clear. She can murder her baby if she wishes as long as it falls "under current law". Sorry, but that's MY OPINION.
edit on 14-12-2017 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

So why are you supporting killing healthy babies but want to keep those with disorders like this?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

So why are you supporting killing healthy babies but want to keep those with disorders like this?

Please point out where I said that.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

That's what I said. I thought I was clear. She can murder her baby if she wishes as long as it falls "under current law". Sorry, but that's MY OPINION.

Do you know what current law states?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Do you want abortion banned?.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Where the hell did this user posit this? I'm all for your post, but don't twist this up. Cite the reason you think this from supporting post.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

So eerie to see individuals condoning the murder of children.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

What's the difference between eugenics and a charity marathon?

The second one is a race for the cure.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join