It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible proof of VW logo Mandela Effect

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I think it’s bullsh*t that Flat Earth threads immediately get tossed into the Hoax Bin but the Mandela Effect threads don’t.

What’s the criteria?

I agree 100%.

There should be an immediate insta-ban for this ridiculous topic.

Might as well ban everything then.

It would be a lot more peaceful around here.

Hrmmm.... But no. Just this topic needs to be stopped.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Because it's claimed that no VW logo with a connected V and W ever existed, and yet there they are.

? Who claims that? I could draw the logo with a connected V and W. In fact, I could make a wooden VW version and tape it to my car. Is that a possibility? Or, is there some irresistible force that prevents such an act?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
the vw bus one looks shopped and the other ones are low res

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is a weird one for me... for my whole life it never "clicked" that the logo was supposed to be stacked V and W... i always thought it was 2 overlapping V's (ie VolksVagen) it wasn't until a few years ago that like one of those magic eye pictures it popped out and now i can only see a stacked V and W. could be that the line was always there and i never noticed, could be that the line popped into reality one day and that made me notice...

Like many supposed "mandala effects" i just don't have a good enough memory to say for 100% certainty that it was one way or another... it could just as easily be both, or neither.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I looked into this, as I was able to see some photo's of a few VW logos with no separation line, and I believe the ones we are seeing are aftermarket, and someone did it wrong. With Ebay, fakes are everywhere and easy. I'd say that explains the rarity of them as well. BTW, I think the earth is round.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Stephen Biko was the head of an apartheid movement (separation from britain-rule movement). He looked a lot like Nelson, almost identical, he died in prison in the 70s (same as the mandella effect date) and had a funeral on the news.

People saw it and then when they saw him still alive with a name-change, they knew he either reincarnated or reality switched. Or they forgot the true name.

For those who don't know: Nelson Mandella: Head of apartheid movements
Died in prison
Has funeral on news
Only they swore he died in the 70s and not 2014
edit on 13-12-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

With titles like "African leader of apartheid movement" and seeing his face, I guess it would be easy to register "ohk that guy died" and then see something so similar later on.

Strange that I get deja vu only while having meat in me.
Somehow your brain falls under meat-induced illusions
3 years off meat for example and have some, next day, deja vu, quit meat for 3 weeks, no deja vu, have it the next day, and then the next day, bam deja vu.

What I'm saying is if you believe the mandella effects get off the turkey

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz.......Really dude. C'mon this is absurd. I made a dumb funny thread last night drunk. But you seem to be sober and this thread sucks. And also the "Mandela effect" is completely stupid.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i remember thinking i have a really superior astrology chart, giving me a sound understanding.
i made fun of the dellers one evening, and i woke up feeling like i lost my mind, it was like i felt how they felt

everything was like a hologram and fusing of different simulations, but it was all metaphysical

i was like whoa everything is messed up and changing

then i understood how they felt.

but then i was like wow i'm glad i'm not always like that, so weak minded!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit

Strange that I get deja vu only while having meat in me.
Somehow your brain falls under meat-induced illusions

Maybe this should be a conversation you have with your boyfriend.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
My Photoshop is the most realistic depiction....

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Oh ffs.

To add, the logo on the van is just a laser cut bit of metal, aftermarket or homemade, proves nothing.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Isn't the "Mandela Effect" just people paying closer attention and/or noticing things they hadn't previously noted and need some excitement in their life?

Sounds plausible, but maybe that explanation is from another Earth...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

So someone restored their old vw and added a differant logo and we jump to Mandela effect?

Where'd they get the logos from? Did the owners of those vehicles make the logos themselves?

You can buy the kit and put together yourself.

Google vw logo images and you can see a lot of aftermarket buys.

So where did those people get incorrect logos from?

The easy answer is Chinese duplicates.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Did you know that you have a blind spot in your eye?

Cover your left eye and stare at the cross with your right eye, now slowly move toward your computer screen while keeping focus on the cross. At some point the dot on the right will end up disappearing.

What is the point of this? To show that people are easily blind to small details like the line in the VW logo and "fill it in" with their mind, much like your brain fills in the disappearing dot with what it sees it surrounded by.

This is not proof of Mandela Effect, it is proof of people filling in things they don't take notice of.

This is like that picture with all the circles in a circular pattern with a circle in the middle and one-by-one the circles disappear and reappear. You stare at the center and eventually all the circles disappear from view.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Someone's off their meds i think.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Ok im just going with the beastie boys on this one!

its always been connected

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It was Van Gogh inspired do the math.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Why is the evolution and/or customisation of a company logos "Mandela Effect"? It seems that the Mandela Effect is a coverall term for idiocy. No disrespect to the OP, as I feel the whole post must surely be satire? Please, let it not be serious!

Because it's claimed that no VW logo with a connected V and W ever existed, and yet there they are.

You are correct, in fact I have one from one of my 7 vws that I've owned over the years on a table by my bed ((NO LINE))
Good Job!
Although this whole concept makes my head hurt at times

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: HumanoidX

I had a friend that was totally consumed by VW repair, the motors were held in by just 4 bolts and there was a safe supply of parts from JC Whitney.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Ok im just going with the beastie boys on this one!

its always been connected

(You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (to Party)

Makes me smile when I still see VW's with their badges missing. A fad that has lasted over 3 decades! Bet VW no longer hand out free replacements.

www.angelfire.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join