It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens speaking to God with Tarot-like technology

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

In other words, s/he is a joker or prankster.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Just as I thought, silly vids and memes.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LostGods

Hell...why not just let an A.I random, scrambler database down loader seek any amount of picutres and text, video clips too and put them together into a slideshow on the basis of asking God and The Universe a complex question about your life.

Call it " Ask Cosmic Stew-IE "

Yes but we can add way more functionality into it.

Wait a minute... this thing might fall into the wrong hands... it's too powerful.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

In other words, s/he is a joker or prankster.

I personally don't like s/he
That's when you realize they are just a person in a reality, where they have their own god. as pre-mentioned

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Just as I thought, silly vids and memes.

You asked me to simplify the entire universe for you.

A joke is the proper response to your cocky comments.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LostGods
Hell...why not just let an A.I random, scrambler database down loader seek any amount of picutres and text, video clips too and put them together into a slideshow on the basis of asking God and The Universe a complex question about your life.
Call it " Ask Cosmic Stew-IE "

Yes a person could add meaning to random clips. As our minds are creative like that, a big thing tarot can do, beyond purposeful choice of cards, can just make you creatively think about your own life.

But my idea is basically like what you described here actually, except make it so that the random generator somehow can be influenced in it's choices from the higher consciousness. The higher consciousness already knows what is on the back of each card.. etc..

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

But surely, the nature of all things already is and therefore already influences/determines ALL things. In that sense, there is no random.
There isn't a single speck of dust out of place in the entire cosmos.
The device you are describing is simply how the universe already functions, only we are not able to see it, in the same way we are not able to look INTO our eyes (mirrors are cheating
) only out of them.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

A joke is the proper response.

Full stop.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

The Universe is much simpler than most realize

Then explain it in a way us simpletons can understand.

How does god make existence interconnected..
imagine.. imagine a wine glass.. imagine wet finger sliding the top, creating a vibrational hum, and now imagine 30 other full wine glasses all their water is going outwards (waving)

Imagine this for god's humming holding the laws to attract and repel in their unique way

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

You seem to be speaking of a mechanistic existence.. where as the dust falling where it does, is via the laws, a determined inevitable way of falling

This is opposite of the web.. at least it only applies to physical existence and excludes the metaphysical/bouyancy of it

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

No, not mechanistic at all! The universe is not made, it grows. It was not created by intelligence it is intelligence.

What I meant when I said that there is nothing out of place is nicely explained by the wee poem by Ryokan:

"In the scenery of spring, nothing is better, nothing worse; The flowering branches are of themselves, some short, some long."
edit on 13-12-2017 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Everything just simply is at it is.

Nope, not with the Mandella Effect changing the realities.
That spring was there a second ago but apparently it was just a douse of orange leaves on the ground, apparently. now

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Ahh well... can't help you with that I'm afraid dude.

My reality is still pretty amazingly epic so, I guess I got lucky when the wires got crossed or whatever whacky crap is supposed to have happened

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I came from a tadpole

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Well, I genuinely have no idea how to respond to that my good man.

So, i'm off to Hartlepool to buy a pair of exploding trousers.
edit on 13-12-2017 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Has the OP's soft spot closed yet? NO!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
Has the OP's soft spot closed yet? NO!

The soft spot of a baby closes when the skull stops growing. Thanks!
You know, when i 'saw' something strange, a voice in me said it was like being born again, a fresh birth, even though i'm almost 27. So you saying that makes me reflect on that, like i'm given a new start at life. Thanks

What happened really did sprout a lot of new growth/ideas/views on existence.
It's just its estranged me so much that I sometimes feel like a cactus in a desert, unable to do anything

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb

Haha.. i hope you know it was meant as a friendly jest and not intended as an insult.

I enjoy entertaining possibilities, but I stop short of declaring that I know anything for a certainty.

You can know a few things with absolute certainty, like you exist. Your consciousness that is. Your body might be an illusion, it's unclear either way.

But if we can establish that your consciousness exists, than we can also establish that at least 1 other thing must exist by extension - "everything else", whatever it is, and even if it's all illusion than at least we can say the illusion exists in some fashion.

And this leads to our third ascertained conclusion - that it must have come from somewhere due to cause and effect....

So we know 3 things for sure, albeit very vague things. Despite it's ambiguity we at least know something for sure.

Everything beyond this becomes more and more speculative and less certain.
edit on 12/13/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit wow user, way to make one believe in this snip!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I started trying and trusting my hand at Tarot earlier this year.

I thoroughly enjoy Tarot, and so far it has enhanced my quality of life and has not led me wrong.

Whether or not it's Aliens, God, or just my grand sub conscious doing the work and solving the riddles of my life for me, I appreciate the art of Tarot immensely.

Thanks for sharing your very interesting take on how it could work

-Alee

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join