It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens speaking to God with Tarot-like technology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Even this one potential (to you guys) God, what is he to himself. If you ask, " what do you think about yourself?" to him, in order to answer, he would need to be a defined limit.

I explained it bad, but what I'm thinking of is that God is just 1 tangent branched off of an infinitely larger one.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: makalit
I havn't posted on here for like months, and just randomly decided to.

Perhaps pulled so Muzzle could find some synchronis thing?

Anyone can find something

You can find stuff but it won't make sense.
That's the catch that differentiates nonsense from sense.

You guys really need to consider possibilities rather than flat out deny what is before your eyes.

I didn't just "See connections" out of no where - I made valid rational connections that literally EXPLAIN the OP's questions.

Indra and the Spider symbols are two core elements that begin to approach theoretically exploring how such an alien quantum computer might operate.

The Universe is much simpler than most realize and the ancient peoples were just as intelligent as anyone is today.

I was only able to recognize the symbolic connections because I've worked this out years ago and so thought it was hilarious that the flow of names/words in this thread actually were the right symbols. Which is by definition uncanny.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

He means, if your theoretical roommates friend shows up, and his name being the same as your 'middle' name, that would be rare. To find a piece of paper on the ground, and it says "238" which is the theoretical number of your address, would also be rare.

Can you explain how it would be common to find connections?

I know, reading a story about ghosts and one of them was "Casper" and then you go online, 7 days later (7 is the number of luck) and you see someone online named Casper. It goes both ways, taking a shrewd mind to tell if the anomoly is rare or not.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I can't believe I'm going to say this because, really, quite a lot of what you've said up to this point is flat out bonkers.

However, despite that I don't believe for a minute that there's some kind of alien quantum god-scrying device, the notion of indra's net in relation to the connectedness of particles on the quantum level is actually a fairly compelling image.

Is it actually possible, that one single particle may 'contain' the image of all other particles in the universe? In the same way that one can reconstruct an entire image from a tiny fraction of the original (is this the case with holograms? I seem to vaguely recall something about this)

ETA: to perhaps phrase it in a different way;

Is it actually possible that one single particle may imply the existence (or image if you like) of all other particles in the universe
edit on 13-12-2017 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Even this one potential (to you guys) God, what is he to himself. If you ask, " what do you think about yourself?" to him, in order to answer, he would need to be a defined limit.

I explained it bad, but what I'm thinking of is that God is just 1 tangent branched off of an infinitely larger one.

God is everything, the 1 that won (Oneness).

Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent Infinite and Eternal in scope.

As the "uni-verse", it exhibits a form of super-consciousness and even is thought to exist in a super-reality outside of our own.

Think of a computer holographic simulation, God would be the "Admin" who lives in the universe outside of our universe, and exercises full control over everything within this one.

Now, maybe that person who is running our universe is within their own matrix hologram? And that one's within another matrix, and so on and so forth. Where is the original universe? Is it an infinite regress?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb

quite a lot of what you've said up to this point is flat out bonkers.

You mean revolutionary.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yeah, that's what you say to bible- thumpers. But now you preaching a new age out of the box definition of God, from me, I say, you are like the bible thumper to me, I've outgrown these 'obvious miscalculations'

Nah I'm just , i dont know if i'm right, but i shared your definition of god, thought it was out of the box, now i'm thinking even more so out of it

Here's a list of his synchronisities
1) Had this topic on his mind and badly wanting to write about it for 3 years
2) 2 of the words he (pre?) had termed in his mind were 'indra' and web
3) someone in relation to the web word, space spider, said in his sentence 'horror show' which was exactly the song muzzle was listening to when first getting into this topic and even had it noted in his mind.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

No, I definitely meant bonkers

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

But that completely off-sets the nature of the term of your name
If you understand how it works.
There's no coincidences, everything happens from a cause

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ok since this is obviously too advanced for everyone here, let's all forget about this.
OP forget about it, you don't want to contact aliens and play with their quantum computer - trust me.

K Amnesia time.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Now, maybe that person who is running our universe is within their own matrix hologram? And that one's within another matrix, and so on and so forth. Where is the original universe? Is it an infinite regress?

Sorry, I didn't initially see your post all the way through, stopped with "God is everything, one, omniscient" and thought how I was seeing it beyond. But then you tackled my thought here quoted.

Yes it came to me as well, where does it stop,

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The Universe is much simpler than most realize

Then explain it in a way us simpletons can understand.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

Not necessarily. Or not necessarily in the way that you mean anyway.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Yes it came to me as well, where does it stop,

They say that infinity is the only thing that can balance 0

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hmm

The all powerful, all knowing god who people say can hear prayers and that others say has communicated with them cannot just communicate to the mind or in a voice. it takes pictures to accomplish it.

Seems some revisions to the teachings is needed.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

There are two options in life:

Be and think mediocre, being a nobody in 500 years.
Or risk going insane but have a potential to change how everyone else thinks in 500 years.

So I guess I should thank you for calling me bonkers. That's a huge compliment. I definitely don't want to be mediocre, that would be so unbelievably boring. And I don't want to copy anyone else either. I sorta have to invent my own brand of insanity as I go lol.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Haha.. i hope you know it was meant as a friendly jest and not intended as an insult.

I enjoy entertaining possibilities, but I stop short of declaring that I know anything for a certainty.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Hmm

The all powerful, all knowing god who people say can hear prayers and that others say has communicated with them cannot just communicate to the mind or in a voice. it takes pictures to accomplish it.

Seems some revisions to the teachings is needed.

Well get this, the tarot cards pull for specific cards.
He can speak to us, cause he controls our thought.
But he won't reveal too much, because it would take out our relevence to this world.
We simply won't desire to exist, upon knowing the joy of God, our knowledge of him would render this world futile.
So to keep serenity he disguises himself in ways we continue enjoying.
Anyway tarot seems to be a direct gateway to his thoughts, where as we oversee the constant barriage of obvious signs of him through our own mind. He can make us think of something. He always is guiding us every second.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Alien Tarot...

Interesting...This much I know about Divination Systems...same as Math, they truly can be anything.

It only depends on another person understanding and being able to use the system as well as crowd testing too.

If more individuals than that few can get adequate to decent results from a system of divination or finding answers to problems beyond conventional means then freaking fantastic. If an individual gets the same results as say an extensive drawn out search through Libraries, Internet, Human Resource Directories of one kind or another with all the money and energy wasted; Phenomenal Work has been done my Friend!

A random number generator, white noise calculator with a spirit radio and EVP technology is as good as any tarot card or divination card system too.

Hell...why not just let an A.I random, scrambler database down loader seek any amount of picutres and text, video clips too and put them together into a slideshow on the basis of asking God and The Universe a complex question about your life.

Call it " Ask Cosmic Stew-IE "

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

The Universe is much simpler than most realize

Then explain it in a way us simpletons can understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join