It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret School Olmos Basin San Antonio Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Dr. Strieber was a psychiatrist in San Antonio Texas. His patients began to recount a similar tale or dream of attending a school in the Olmos Basin, an area in San Antonio.

Dr. Striebers book www.kirkusreviews.com...

He also claimed alien contact. Hopefully Im not confusing Strieber with another doctor who recounted this recurring theme of patients. As I think about it there is another dr with similar account. It was a woman. I will search my notes for her name.

This could go in ufo as well.

Either way the result is there is a sufficient amount of facts that something was afoot in San Antonio.

Sidenote San Antonio was home to at least six military bases. One of them - Medina - was a secret base for a long time. Also very near the location of this secret school was TMI Texas Military Institute, a military academy.

Discussion of the secret school:
www.city-data.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Now this is the ATS I love and miss! Some good old conspiracy with metaphysical on the side.
Awesome!

And thanks for the post.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: maluminse

San Antonio still has multiple military installations, and we get sightings of strangeness here so frequently that it is common for people to talk about it. We've got numerous haunted locations and oddities all over the city where a variety of paranormal happenings occur.

We've got tunnels under the city in various places, including a particularly creepy abandoned property known as Midget Mansion, where the owner allegedly was a satanist and had little people working for him because they could fit in the tunnels. There is also an extraterrestrial angle to that story, that the midgets were actually grey aliens.

I have heard of Olmos being haunted and strange lights being seen out there, too. It's not the only place that happens, but there is an odd sort of feel to New Braunfels all the way around that is different from the rest of the area. I find it fascinating. Might take a drive out there soon and check it out.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I just went to your source. What first opened for me after clicking on your source was an Amazon review of Whitley Streiber's book "The Lost School." (???) I went to go back to you source a few seconds later and the discussion you mentioned came up seemingly with long-wind supporting posters for Whitley. (???) Whitley is a novelist, if you have some decent info about a psychiatrist named Streiber, we critics of him would appreciate the info his standing on ATS is not very creditable.

To be clear, Whitley Streiber is NOT a psychiatrist but he did write the book "The Lost School."

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Interesting. I spent many years in San Antonio, and have family there now, and haven't heard about this one! Lots of mysteries there, though. As for military bases, yeah, lots of those, and you can't always believe all that's "official", either. Kelly AFB, for example, supposedly shut down some long years back, but people who lives in SA said there was still plenty of activity there - military activity - and still planes going in and out. My late brother talked about seeing something unusual flying, and the house was in a location where you could see things coming and going from Lackland AFB. Example, we saw the Enterprise fly in piggybacked on the plane, back in the day. Lots of military aircraft, too. My brother stated one thing he saw (forgive me; can't recall the details on either sighting) could have been a secret test craft of some sort, but the other, he stated moved like nothing that you'd think was possible.

So, a secret school? All that activity, sure, it's possible! Some government experiment, perhaps. Some have theorized, even in The X-Files, that some abductions cold be staged by the government, to cover up some sort of testing or another. There have been enough cases of proven shady testing that we have to consider that possibility.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

San Antonio still has multiple military installations, and we get sightings of strangeness here so frequently that it is common for people to talk about it. We've got numerous haunted locations and oddities all over the city where a variety of paranormal happenings occur.

We've got tunnels under the city in various places, including a particularly creepy abandoned property known as Midget Mansion, where the owner allegedly was a satanist and had little people working for him because they could fit in the tunnels. There is also an extraterrestrial angle to that story, that the midgets were actually grey aliens.

I have heard of Olmos being haunted and strange lights being seen out there, too. It's not the only place that happens, but there is an odd sort of feel to New Braunfels all the way around that is different from the rest of the area. I find it fascinating. Might take a drive out there soon and check it out.

Ah, Midget Mansion! Highly strange, indeed! Ever have a chance to hike up to the place? My sister and I did once, in daylight, and it was creepy then. Lots of very odd "graffiti" on the remaining walls - cellar or pool, as I recall - and we didn't linger long. I remember, too, a story being reported of animal sacrifices happening up there.

Don't forget the "haunted train tracks", or that creepy old Herztberg Circus building! I don't know about the tunnels, though!!! Do tell more!!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
My dad was raised in San Antonio Texas,and remember my mom telling strange storys my dad and aunts had,this was from the 20's,I do believe there are areas on earth that defy explanation

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Texas Military Institute used to be off the Olmos Basin. I wonder if that was connected to the secret school.
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
You know that Whitley strieber was originally a fiction writer, before he became famous as a UFO abductee?

His genre was sci-fi back in the 1970s.

He used to write dime-store novels about .... being abducted by extra terrestrials....

new topics

top topics

join