It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Walk back: FBI email: Sessions wasn't required to disclose foreign contacts for

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Link

A newly released document shows that the FBI told an aide to Attorney General Jeff Sessions that Sessions wasn't required to disclose foreign contacts that occurred in the course of carrying out his government duties when he was a senator.

Remember CNN and other MSM making a big deal about this at the start of Summer? "Sessions hiding Russian contacts"? Well it looks like it was all "Trumped up" accusations.

Let me get a bigger napkin to wipe all that egg off your face CNN.......

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Fake news being spread by a deep state propaganda outlet!??

I am shocked!!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Link

A newly released document shows that the FBI told an aide to Attorney General Jeff Sessions that Sessions wasn't required to disclose foreign contacts that occurred in the course of carrying out his government duties when he was a senator.

Remember CNN and other MSM making a big deal about this at the start of Summer? "Sessions hiding Russian contacts"? Well it looks like it was all "Trumped up" accusations.

Good then sessions can let us know how those meetings were normal in the course of his government duties. Like the ones he made as a Campaign member and not as a Senator.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I am shocked!!

Its not fake news if new information comes out later... I am shocked that users are dumb enough to not understand this point.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

I am shocked!!

Its not fake news if new information comes out later... I am shocked that users are dumb enough to not understand this point.

Lol.

Sessions was never required to disclose foreign contacts.

That's a simple fact. It was fake news all along.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

CNN does not care. They're spending their entire day focusing on the old Trump sex allegations and the sore loser congressmen who are trying to get him to resign.

Hopefully we are one step closer this week to CNN facing formal or behind the scenes punishment from the Trump Administration

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I am shocked!!

I am shocked that some people are dumb enough to believe that information was not available then.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

I am shocked!!

Lol.

Sessions was even saying that at the time. On a side note, he looked pretty testy at his former Senate colleagues the last time he was testifying.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
A Fake political narrative fed by leaked intel propped up by Fake news that selects tidbits of out of context information, most likely guilded by rogue deep state coordinating the leaks and what the Fake News should do with it.

A tidy operation that probably looked diabolically clever and foolproof until Trump, who never waivers, pecks out a tweet or two while on the crapper, then it all comes crashing down.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I am shocked!!

Lol.

Funny part is this was said all along in threads here...he disclosed what he was supposed to period. The Russian tact is falling completely apart. Now on to sexual harassment allegations regurgitated again....likely to see the same fate as before....nothingburger....

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

It is/ would be fake news until such time happens, right?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Link

This whole thing was used by dems just like all the other stuff to try to smear those actually looking into HRC and DNC for real crimes. They were trying to force people out by smearing them.

Long game is good....very good.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

He never should have recused himself. It made him look guilty to one party and weak to the other.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I am shocked!!

Lol.

Sessions was even saying that at the time. On a side note, he looked pretty testy at his former Senate colleagues the last time he was testifying.

Acting testy is okay, but what we need is for him to start acting like he is the chief law enforcement officer of the United States.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I am shocked!!

Lol.

Acting testy is okay, but what we need is for him to start acting like he is the chief law enforcement officer of the United States.

An FBI agent gave him false directives. Now that he proved it was the FBI that caused his action, he no longer needs to recuse himself. He can put on his superman cape now.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

He never should have recused himself. It made him look guilty to one party and weak to the other.

I disagree. It was a great play. He took himself out of it, redirected his attention and in the end made those accusing him look like fools for doing so. I believe all the Trump tweets about sessions were part of the play to make others think he really was upset with him. Funny how he doesn't seem upset as of late right?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

That's not going to matter to most that were screaming. That was further evidence to them that justifies Russiagate being real in their minds. Redactions dont seem to change the puzzle they are envisioning, once a piece is filled in that gives them vindication it's fixed.

It'll be totally worth it if the investigations that have been rumored are really taking place behind the scenes. I guess we will see.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You should watch it, he was mad how the Democrat Senators were trying to treat him. Made me respect him a little more.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Gee, a lot of us here were saying he did not have to report those contacts related to his job at the time. This actually shows he was even informed of that before the session sessions. He was briefed. I guess the left and media jump at things without knowing anything about how things work. That is not wise, I guess the Media people are not usually known for the trait of wisdom though

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
CNN draining but the drain pipe is too small for their big heads.

Larger pipes being installed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join