It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wants you to go back to the Moon, America.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
www.jpost.com...

White House: Trump to start process of sending Americans back to moon

WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump on Monday will sign a directive aimed at sending Americans back to the moon and eventually to Mars, the White House said. Spokesman Hogan Gidley said Trump will sign "Space Policy Directive 1" that orders NASA "to lead an innovative space exploration program to send American astronauts back to the Moon, and eventually Mars."

Is this the coming NASA announcement do you think?

Well, lots more $$ for NASA and a huge new mission. Great, it is very interesting.

Hey, us conspiracy theorists and lunar "loons" in pantaloons deniers, watch this one closely for any shenanigans!

With modern video and streaming this could be well interesting. I hope they get it together in my life time. I was too young to really appreciate the last time we went to visit "the man in the moon".

Lol, is Trump wanting to relive the good old days? I reckon there is something true ringing about that. The guys has a lot of nostalgic appreciation about him. He is genuinely fond of the U.S. You can't go too wrong when you have a leader like that who does respect his nation so. Is he a boy with his cool toy sometimes? I think so. It's very charming.

edit on 11-12-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Did Trump just do something I kind of support????

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

No, it is about an exoplanet.
There are supposed to be several astrobiologists scheduled to be there.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
"To the Moon Alice, Bang Zooom..."

Propaganda sure has changed , hasn't it.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah.
We need to set up a base on the Moon. From there, we could more easily launch manned trips to Mars.
From Mars, we could take trips further out, maybe some of the moons of Jupiter or Saturn.
If we hadn't stopped in the 1970's.... we could already have people on Mars.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

This is cool, thanks for sharing!

With that being said, i think we should chart our home planet thoroughly first. The bottoms of the oceans and such. There may be financial or technological problems related to this that i am unaware of.

But nevertheless, this is very cool. I will keep an eye on this!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I just think it’s a cool idea, probably a better was to spend money than building his wall or massive military expansion.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Yep!

Savour this experience, Dear Chap!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

Yep!

Savour this experience, Dear Chap!

No it feels wrong, could you just post the access Hollywood tape or something to make me feel better

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

It's not nostalgic at all. It might prove to be necessary to get further away. And kind of cool too. How long will this take?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

No, it is about an exoplanet.
There are supposed to be several astrobiologists scheduled to be there.

Wow, double whammy then!

Lol, aliens exist and say come to the moon let's party!

Astrobiologists you say? That will be...errr...interesting...let's hope!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

It's not nostalgic at all. It might prove to be necessary to get further away. And kind of cool too. How long will this take?

Knowing Trump it is. Of course for Science it is great news with lots of new cash to spend.

No other President has had any interest. Yes, I repeat, with Trump is it is a sense of nostalgia and pride, you better, you better, you bet. Do ya like him now?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Yeah.
We need to set up a base on the Moon. From there, we could more easily launch manned trips to Mars.
From Mars, we could take trips further out, maybe some of the moons of Jupiter or Saturn.

That was all a ruse. They needed a shuttle to build a space station to better spy on the world and capture and bring back 'enemy' satellite tech.

What you think the cargo bays are for, one way deliveries? I would show you the inside of one upon return...

but thats classified

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Hahahaha! I could, but would ya?

You are funny. I have enjoyed your recent posts. You put up a great fight and you behaved so well and dignified when they cornered you. Awww shucks!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I wonder if they are getting ready to show off some new technology that would make trips to the moon and Mars quick and easy?

I wonder if the Slepian drive is ready for primetime now.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

I just think it’s a cool idea, probably a better was to spend money than building his wall or massive military expansion.

Imagine how far this world could get with space research/travel, if the world didn't spend the money on wars and weapons.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Under Trump, the "U"SA is living right behind the moon, so they need to travel towards earth again and meet the moon between them and the earth. So, it´s not that far and hard to find for Trump, that moon that obisiously needs a Trump Tower too!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
They're going to make NASA do their job again?

What's next...

To the moon! Exciting times to be alive. I cant believe we put man on the moon before I was born, then just sort of... gave up.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I don't know him, so I really can't say. But it's the second decision I support.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Yeah.

That was all a ruse. They needed a shuttle to build a space station to better spy on the world and capture and bring back 'enemy' satellite tech.

What you think the cargo bays are for, one way deliveries? I would show you the inside of one upon return...

but thats classified

A shuttle is not going to intercept a satellite and then bring it back down with it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join