It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed Humor: Chelsea Handler Mocking Sarah Huckabee Sanders for her looks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Now you can say Trump does this all the time, but he's not an "enlightened" Progressive like Handler is.

My question is: Is it right for a feminist to do something like this to another women, chiefly because they disagree Politically?

Again, I get that Trump has been mean like this, but is it ok for a Progressive to basically act like the person they despise (Trump) to score political points like this by body shaming someone basically? She's called Sarah Huckabee Sanders a harlot who wears Whore Lipstick as well
Your thoughts?
Hey Left leaning people here, I want to hear your thoughts on it? Is this Appropriate?

edit on 10-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

No, not appropriate, sadly there is no one to lead by example anymore.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I've always thought Sarah was kinda cute. I feel sorry for her that it's her job to promote the lies and make lame excuses for her boss. I felt sorry for Sean as well but they threw him under the bus anyway. It's just a matter of time until poor Sarah is sacrificed as well.
edit on 10-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Two wrongs don't make a right .....

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I've always thought Sarah was kinda cute. I feel sorry for her that it's her job to promote the lies and make lame excuses for her boss. I felt sorry for Sean as well but they threw him under the bus anyway. It's just a matter of time until poor Sarah is sacrificed as well.

Is Handler's skit appropriate for a supposed Feminist and progressive?

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

If she was a real feminist, she would not spend her time taking down another woman.

Her resorting to these tactics only demonstrates that she cannot engage in a reasonable debate at this level.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Handler is a borderline alcoholic, I wouldn't be surprised if she gets most of her material from her drunken stupors. She's simply saying what gets her attention in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Maybe it's time to just stop listening to comedians, reality TV show hosts, singers, actors, ..for anthing other than their craft.

Handler is a comedian. They tend to Crack jokes sometimes difficult and innapropriate.

I honestly would never in a million years listen to her opinions about politics.

People in the spotlight are often egomaniacs...so I wouldn't call her a progressive feminist. What ever the heck that is.

Are they people raising gender neutral kids?
edit on 10-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Supposed Humor: Chelsea Handler Mocking Sarah Huckabee Sanders for her looks

Handler probably shouldn’t be one to talk about someone else’s looks. Glass houses and all.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I don't know....As a brutally handsome straight male, Feminism isn't my forte.

I think Trump is a dork and is a total embarrassment to the office. It's ugly in the beltway and if you can't run with the big dogs stay under the porch. This crybaby whine from the WH is so lame.
edit on 10-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I don't know....As a brutally handsome straight male, Feminism isn't my forte.

I think Trump is a dork and is a total embarrassment to the office. It's ugly in the beltway and if you can't run with the big dogs stay under the porch. This crybaby whine from the WH is so lame.

It doesn’t matter how handsome you are if you are an asshole and I would know.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Apparently the younger generation missed George Carlin and Frank Zappa.

They tried to explain social issues and the reality but nobody listened and here we are.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

so I wouldn't call her a progressive feminist. What ever the heck that is.

Well she has called herself both of those. Check out this hypocritical piece from her.
Chelse a Handler on the Importance of women supporting women post election
edit on 10-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Not funny at all.
I certainly wouldn't do SHSs job having to stand in front a bunch of lying scummers with leading questions and negative intent.
Luckily, she handles it very well from what I've seen so this is probably water off a ducks back.

Should a feminist be doing it?
Probably not but that thing above has no room to comment on anyone's looks.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Who is Chelsea Handler?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
obviously Chelsea`s political views are much more important to her than her feminist views are because she`ll throw a fellow female under the bus in a heartbeat if it will help to further her political views.

a true feminist will stand by her fellow sisters through thick and thin regardless of their race, religion, political affiliation etc.
Chelsea is a typical backstabbing, deceitful liberal,just like the liberals who pretend to care about the poor and the blacks to get their votes but then throw them under the bus to advance their own political and economic goals.

link   

I mean when somebody who loves looking at themselves in the mirror says I am .......I generally roll my eyes.

I have a feminist wife. She is a research scientist and professor. She doesn't talk about what she is all the time or what she believes. It shows in her life.

link   

They tried to explain social issues and the reality but nobody listened and here we are.

Were Carlin and Zappa personally mean towards people, like this? She's not even the real focus of Handlers hate.

link   

They were also intelligent, insightful, eloquent and knew what it meant to have class.

Something else that's in short supply these days.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Ask your wife if she thinks it's appropriate then, please.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join