It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How The Deep State Keeps The Complicit Quiet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Very real stuff. Start with operation bronwstone. Lots more information coming out these days look at qanon. What do you think it happening in us politics atm. Why do you think so many will not stand for reelection. The trump administration is at war with the deep state..

wake up

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: MRuss

There's also divide and rule. Here in LA we have anti TPTB leftists and many of them mistrust so called conspiracy theorists. They may say the Illuminati or Deep State is BS, but they do acknowledge that Henry Kissinger and many others are dangerous people.

If you're involved in a battle between the left & the right, well congratulations on getting sucked into the shadow governments divide and rule programme that you just mentioned.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Shipp suggested that the WTC tower demolition might be treated as a criminal offense.
The Japanese American architect Minoru Yamasaki died February 6, 1986 so there could be no proven complicity.
Shipp writes like the sensationalist author Dan Brown.
Merely rhetorical steerage in the most general sense, no damning details you could cut and paste.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Here, let me help you with some context.

Donald Rumsfeld testified to Congress the day before Sept. 11, 2001 that 2.3 TRILLION dollars is missing from the pentagon budget.

and now it is reported that 8 trillion is missing from the state dept. That occured during Clinton and Obama.
Considering that in 2007 the total $ in the US money supply was $850 billion
I highly suspect someone is driving the bus in this bank heist.
I for one am not bored watching this play out. There is no 2 hour high drama, action packed movie ever made that could compare to this real life action drama playing out irt.

Crazy that in this the most powerful tool in use BY FAR is a NDA with a "State Secrets" clause.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
The world is actually pretty boring.

That the world is pretty damn boring, and the government is full of people just like you and I who put on pants one leg at a time, drive Honda's and re-use plastic supermarket bags for their lunches.

And when "They" blow up Mother Earth, the only things left will be those plastic supermarket bags. I call them "Flori-Duh Tumbleweeds" the majority seem to come from ChinaMar.... Walmart™

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I really meant for this thread to be an interesting read on complicity.

I get confused sometimes when people who belong to conspiracy sites come blasting in on a thread absolutely certain there is no conspiracy anywhere...ever to be had in the history of the world.

I wonder why they’re here at all. And instead of having members here espousing on or adding to the topic, they end up defending the fact that there is a conspiracy at all. It’s so unproductive.

I think there are sites for liberals and realists and sheeple where you might find others who share your view that there is nothing whatsoever wrong in government or with society or the world at large.

But here... we want to find the truth.

So let us get on with it.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Oh, there's a conspiracy, and something is happening here but it's not the hand of man causing it. You can almost feel the dark forces outside on 3rd st. Almost Biblical.....
edit on 11-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

It's very annoying isn't it? Instead of trying to see if this whistleblower is legit or not, they just start rounding off excuses on how this can't be possible. "He would be dead by now!", "He is a disinformation agent", "The world is just boring and people invent connections to make it not so", and other half-a$sed responses. Conspiracies NEED critics, but not lazy ones. There is a mountain of hoaxers, liars, and fantasy pushers. There is also truth out there and we need intelligent responses.

Anyway, good post I'll have to look this guy up.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Thread about how the Deep State keeps people quiet, based on the testimony of a guy who they apparently failed to keep quiet.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

It's actually far scarier to consider that instead of some shadowy "Illuminati" or coordinated "Deep State" there's really no one in charge. No one is driving this bus, no one is steering Earth. We're all hurtling through space on this tiny rock, with the richest people all fighting one another to become more rich. That, to me, is infinitely more terrifying.

In what way is it more terrifying NOT being controlled and manipulated? What are you even saying here?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz
Here, let me help you with some context.

Donald Rumsfeld testified to Congress the day before Sept. 11, 2001 that 2.3 TRILLION dollars is missing from the pentagon budget.

and now it is reported that 8 trillion is missing from the state dept. That occured during Clinton and Obama.
Considering that in 2007 the total $ in the US money supply was $850 billion
I highly suspect someone is driving the bus in this bank heist.
I for one am not bored watching this play out. There is no 2 hour high drama, action packed movie ever made that could compare to this real life action drama playing out irt.

Crazy that in this the most powerful tool in use BY FAR is a NDA with a "State Secrets" clause.

The 2.3 trillion was missing from an accounting reconciliation perspective, and is not actually "missing" money. It's been debunked dozens of times here on ATS.

The State Department proposed budget for 2018 is around 37 billion dollars. Not sure how 8 trillion could be missing.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The world is actually pretty boring.

That the world is pretty damn boring, and the government is full of people just like you and I who put on pants one leg at a time, drive Honda's and re-use plastic supermarket bags for their lunches.

I don't know. I kind of like the idea that some people think I'm either complicit, nefarious, or being kept silent under duress. It's much more exciting than your incredibly more accurate portrayal.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

“Punishment for breaching these agreements is prison. This stops 99% of the people according to Shipp.”

False argument. We see how well laws stop drug use, traffic violations, and murder.

You cannot control individual’s actions. Only punish the result.

Take the 9/11 forum. If the government is as powerful as you claim, all posts would only fit two categories.

1) The truth as the government controls.
2) Or the posts are not even close to the truth.

So by default, none of the posts are truth.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

So...

Do you have any scans or images of these "secret agreements"?

Any actual proof beyond some guy claiming to be an insider?

You might as well be promoting the whole "Illuminati triangles in entertainment" conspiracy, for all the proof your providing here.

You want to know what's more terrifying than any of these nonsense conspiracies? The fact that there is no grand conspiracy or shadow governments, and that NO ONE is driving this bus.

Any current or former employee of DoD can validate the existence of such agreements. You sign one when you start, another each time you renew your clearance, and another when you leave, voluntarily or otherwise. For example, I won’t be discussing some things until 2067. It is also no secret that agencies (and businesses) require non-compete, non-disclosue, and proprietary intellectual property agreements. I have also signed a few of those over my lifetime.

Funny that you’re the one that brings up disinformation agent...based on your comments in this thread, I’d be inclined to perceive it’s a “pot meet kettle” situation...

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

So...

You might as well be promoting the whole "Illuminati triangles in entertainment" conspiracy, for all the proof your providing here.

You want to know what's more terrifying than any of these nonsense conspiracies? The fact that there is no grand conspiracy or shadow governments, and that NO ONE is driving this bus.

Any current or former employee of DoD can validate the existence of such agreements. You sign one when you start, another each time you renew your clearance, and another when you leave, voluntarily or otherwise. For example, I won’t be discussing some things until 2067.

This is mostly accurate. I'm an Air Force vet, and I merely held a Secret clearance. Even with my clearance, I very rarely dealt with anything that was actually classified. Almost everyone in my unit held Secret or below, and also rarely dealt with anything classified. There were only a handful of people in my unit that had Top Secret clearance. There were no timelines stipulated in anything I signed to get my clearance. I didn't have access to anything super interesting. I would say I'm a typical case for servicemembers. Most of us do mundane jobs that would bore you folks.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

So...

5. If anyone shows any sign of not going along with the program, promotions stop there, You’re put in the corner of a building somewhere where everyone will see you and get the message.

6. If you continue to push, they’ll raise the rates on your credit cards, cars and other loans so that your life is unaffordable. You’re not allowed to withdraw retirement funds which is basically a felony. In short, they destroy you.

This has happened to me many times. The first time I was working in a company in the UK that made network routers, probes and bridges. One salesman won the company a £180 million contract with a 1.5% commission. That's after going begging to the local government offices to get development grants. Our US competitors poached our two architects (30+ years of industry experience). The local government offices instructed management not to promote anyone else any further. Our team had just finished their project and was about to start a new one, but instead we found ourselves Room 101'ed and the only way forward was to go abroad and emigrate. One by one, everyone in our team left. I was about the third last to leave. Spent a month there not having any work to do.

Years later I did a PhD. Managed to publish a paper in an international journal. Then an ex-alumni student from China demanded that I send a copy of all my work over to him. I refused pointing out I needed it for my research. He then went up the academic chain of command all the way up to the principal. It was a foreign office policy to bring over
Chinese students, help turn them to democracy and then give them something to take back to China. Somebody decided
my thesis work would have made the perfect "gift".

Day later, I was told to hand the interested part of my work to another foreign student. I pointed out that I had signed a contract stating the area of work I was to research. So they dragged my thesis out for four further years, blocked me from publishing papers and establishing a research career. At the same time, when my research stipend run out, I had to live off my credit card and help from my parents pension. My bank actually jacked up my credit card interest rates, so that no matter how much I put in to get the amount done, it would just remain the same level. The only way I could get a salary substantial enough to get out of this debt trap was to work abroad.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The manhattan project involved thousands of people. It was kept so secret that not even the people who were delivering the bomb to be dropped even knew what they were carrying.

So yes, it is entirely possible to keep a secret even with thousands of people involved.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
911 was the deep state confession of their existence.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You know, if I remember correctly, there's only one thread I authored that got such an absurd number of shares. That's when I wrote a thread on Kevin Shipp's book.

I don't see that as a positive thing per say, in fact just the opposite. Also, ..... I'd link to said thread but I can't seem to find it in my thread list. Weird.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
911 was the deep state confession of their existence.

As apposed to blowing the brains out of a sitting President on national TV?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join