It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation. My theory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I believe we are in an infinity loop universe. By that, I mean we go from Big Bang, to Big Crunch, to Big Bang ad infinitum. Once we get to the last one, the next one is the first one. The easiest way I can describe it is, imagine a circle with lines on it. The first line is a Big Bang, the 2nd a Big Crunch, the 3rd a Big Bang, the 4th a Big Crunch. It doesn't matter how many there are, because they all end up starting over.

Now for the reincarnation part.

We don't come back into this universe, we come back after the next Big Bang. New life, new us, new universe, new conciousness.

We are starting a new life (reincarnation) in a new universe, every time it starts over (infinity loop).

That's my theory on Life, the universe and everything.

I could be wrong though and we could all be heading for a deep cold nothingness. But how boring and depressing is it to speculate over nothingness?

See you in the next life!
Eventually.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
so...what are we doing while we are waiting?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51

Whatever we do when we wait for things.

Something to take our minds off of waiting.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Like that

in motion it expands it collapses. Just that it's not as one dimensional as the symbol there would be infinite circles each representing an universe they share the width and the zero point (middle, singularity where it's all reduced to the information bit potential) I believe.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I could be wrong...

Your pretentious reasoning precludes logical thought.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Wouldn’t that be more along the lines of multiverse though? Multiple universes existing at the same time, but further forward and back in the loop than the one you’re currently on?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I like multiple parallels better. At this point it's just guessing but "single parallel" and multiverse has both practically been proven wrong by the Higg's mass.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

I could be wrong...

Thanks?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You are aware of trains of thoughts/philosophies to teach the newly deceased to 'escape the wheel of re-incarnation'?

Could Your loop be a circle w/out a start and w/out a finish?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I've wondered about the very same thing, and also wondered if has any tie in with Deja vu.

If space, time, gravity etc are all part and parcel of the same mechanism, then it's not unreasonable to think that the whole thing resets and starts again.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Sure seems like an awful waste of time for us just to be sitting around waiting on the next Big Bang. What makes you believe that our incarnations would be limited to Big Bang cycles?

I too believe in reincarnation, but I believe we continue incarnating at will throughout eternity.

I believe the universe is both, our school and our playground and we, as living entities, are as limitless and infinite as the universe itself.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I was thinking a single universe in a cyclical “rebirth”.

No parallels needed.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

If it’s an infinity loop, there would be no need for a start. The start would merely be the last one ending.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51

The "Reflection/Soul Review" lasts 49 "Earth Days". You get to 'reflect' on what You did and get to 'feel' what others felt, If You did something 'sinister' You feel what the other person 'felt'. Experience things from the "other You"s eyes, Some don't get a choice on whether to come back or not and these folks get tossed back into the hopper... 7 "Earth days" for canines.

So this times "serial murderer" comes back as the next time's "Little Timmy w/cancer that everyone Loves..."

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

When I said starts again, I didn’t mean a carbon copy of what we’re seeing/doing right now.

I meant something completely new.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

What makes you believe that our incarnations would be limited to Big Bang cycles?

To be honest? It’s just what I believe.

You look at, say, past life regressions. Some are pretty close to a past persons history, but not quite 100% right. If you add in randomness to the Big Bang and everything forming, yet play by the same rules, things will be close, but not the same.

In theory.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: eisegesis

I could be wrong...

Thanks?

You don't understand.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I also like the fact that we are multiple individuals each with this one loop (where we the soul consciousness return to singularity, the pool of all consciousnesses), so I would grant that great feeling of being not alone also to the universe.

But seriously it could just as well be we're particles riding an electron(planet) circling the nucleus(sun) of an atom, ... which makes up the body of another being(universe), that is my approach if Im having a biological day
and it makes absolutely no difference.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Not entirely, no.

I understand the words, but that sentence, to me, makes it hard to understand.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Kind of like the galaxy on the cat in Men in Black?

Anything’s possible, as we don’t know everything.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join