It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Soros assassination plan" Roy Moore hit job not working in Alabama VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hillary hurt Hillary more than anything.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: KansasGirl

There are 7 other women accusing him. You should take time and read up on them if you really want to understand.
The MSM is only talking about this one girl. Fox is trying to discredit this one girl while cnn is defending her and going after moore.

I am not saying he is a pedo, but I would say he probably harassed some teens when he was in his 30s.
I wonder why fox news doesn't talk about the other 7 girls?
Is it because this girl is the ONLY one that they could try and discredit?
If ALL 8 women are liers than why not go after all of them?

From the looks of it he tried to have sexual relations with several young women. Most of these encounters weren't illegal except for the fact that some of them are now claiming he sexually assaulted them. Moore claims they are lying. The problem gets interesting with one accuser, Leigh Corfman. She claims to have had a sexual relationship, sexual contact, with Moore back in 1979 when she was 14 which was a crime in the state of Alabama back then.
edit on 12/10/2017 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

according to the girl, he did more than hit on her...

At 14 I was not able to make those kinds of choices. I met him around the corner from my house, my mother did not know.

"And he took me to his home. After arriving at his home on the second occasion he basically laid out some blankets on the floor of his living room and proceeded to seduce me, I guess you would say."

She alleged that he removed her clothing and stripped to his white underwear before molesting her and trying to get her to touch him.

"At that point I pulled back and said that I was not comfortable and I got dressed and he took me home," Ms Corfman said.

"But I was a 14-year-old child trying to play in an adult's world and he was 32 years old."

www.bbc.com...

sounds to me that momma didn't know???

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: KansasGirl

Harass
verb (used with object)
1.to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute.
this is what the women are claiming mostly.

I'm probably in for some vitriol or lectures coming my way, but when I think sexual harassment, I think more along the lines of "If you don't blow me, you can forget about that promotion" etc. Is that the kind of thing the women are claiming?

"To pester, bother continually," etc, that's a bit of a different matter, isn't it? Again- looking at this through the lense of a woman raised in America, if we called "harassment" at interactions that fit that definition, there wouldn't be enough time in the day to report it. Ever. I realize there are grades of severity.

I just wonder how many of these accusations are politically motivated? Not just with Roy Moore but all of the recent harassment/abuse/assault declarations.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

according to the girl, he did more than hit on her...

At 14 I was not able to make those kinds of choices. I met him around the corner from my house, my mother did not know.

"And he took me to his home. After arriving at his home on the second occasion he basically laid out some blankets on the floor of his living room and proceeded to seduce me, I guess you would say."

She alleged that he removed her clothing and stripped to his white underwear before molesting her and trying to get her to touch him.

"At that point I pulled back and said that I was not comfortable and I got dressed and he took me home," Ms Corfman said.

"But I was a 14-year-old child trying to play in an adult's world and he was 32 years old."

www.bbc.com...

sounds to me that momma didn't know???

Well, that's pretty bad. Especially if he knew she was 14.

But sad to say (and I'm NOT excusing the disgusting behavior), what she describes isn't rare. Some men are creeps with their sexuality.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Yes and here in Calif,they are really vilifying Roy Moore,scumbag liberals own the media,why I only use a TV as a monitor,libtards getting old

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 11-12-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You were/are fine with someone being unlawfully imprisoned on bogus 'unpaid hotel room' charges -- for weeks -- just because you think they lied about having sex and doing drugs with a politician you favor.

I'm not ok with that actually, I took a cursory look at the case and must have missed that part about him being locked up. If that's the case then it's not fair to him. My mistake.

And me favoring Obama? Puhhhlease. He's one of the worst presidents we've ever had.
edit on 12/11/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You were/are fine with someone being unlawfully imprisoned on bogus 'unpaid hotel room' charges -- for weeks -- just because you think they lied about having sex and doing drugs with a politician you favor.

I'm not ok with that actually, I took a cursory look at the case and must have missed that part about him being locked up. If that's the case then it's not fair to him. My mistake.

And me favoring Obama? Puhhhlease. He's one of the worst presidents we've ever had.

*whew* I am glad to know you just didn't have all the info. That's why I said Larry's story needs to be told. It's ridiculous that the media buried it.

It was Beau Biden's Attorney General's office that issued the bogus warrant for Larry's arrest (Joe Biden was named Obama's running mate just a few weeks later). Larry was arrested AT his press conference outing Obama. He was held unlawfully for two weeks (IIRC) and denied his medication. When he was released his government disability benefits were terminated.

Later, all the charges were dropped because they were made up. Larry always denied them and claimed he had never even been to Delaware.

The retaliation was egregious and it all unfolded in real time and is a matter of public record. Yet the media buried the story hard. In fact, most of the major online media blacklisted the name 'Larry Sinclair' to prevent anyone commenting from discussing him.

I don't care if Larry was lying or telling the truth about Obama...the real story is the retaliation, the abuse of government, the violation of Larry's Constitutional protections, and the facts behind how Joe Biden's name came to appear on the 2008 Presidential ballot.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
FOX NEWS has Democrat JONES up by a whopping 10-points in Alabama, ahead of tomorrow's election. Almost every other poll has Roy Moore ahead.

RCP Poll Aggregation - www.realclearpolitics.com...

Maybe FOX received a big cash payment, in an attempt to show the race more "even"?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It's so sad reading this thread. That so many people have lost faith in our country that they excuse child molestation just because the culprit says what they want to hear on other things is depressing.

I understand that some folks feel so disconnected from the powers they see as controlling their lives that they begin to question if all of our institutions are indeed working, perhaps not directly against them, but only the interests of the powerful and well-connected.

That is the difficulty of this challenge. We need to reinstill in our citizens the sense that they do have a voice. That will come when more politicians do what -- hold onto your seats -- Trump had done. They like him and are sticking with him simply because they believe he is a rarity, someone who made promises to get their votes and is actually following through. They give that more value than any accusation or evidence that he is purely in this for money and power. They dont believe those like me who were warning 18 months ago that Trump was quite literally be following the NSADP playbook from the '20s and '30s. They believe him on the Russia connections being fake because he has otherwise been doing as promised. And they even don't really care (yet) if his promises kept are doing damage to America.

They feel empowered, perhaps for the first time in their lives.

I don't hate or insult (or try not to) the people who back him. I know in my own life that there are good people under his spell.

The most important thing we (and the Democrats) need to take away from this is that many Americans want one thing: trust.

The days of meaningless promises to get a party nomination, immediately abandoned to "appeal to the broader base" in a general election are over.

Politicians need to shed their "snake oil salesmen" persona and start realizing that voters are not stupid, not sheep to be led to slaughter any longer.

They will not accept the BS of campaigns and will gravitate to the candidates who do as promised.

The hated media, broadcast especially, needs to step up and accept it's role. The First Amendment is a grant of responsibility, not just cart blanche to play with people's minds so as to get ratings and, thus, $$$ into their pocket books.

There was a time when editors and producers didn't look at the bottom line of finances, but at the higher goals of education and enlightenment. They didn't just go for the bright, shiny objects alone, but also sought to give people real news and information even when it wasn't always exciting or was just plain boring -- yet important. They strove to make decisions on what was presented with an eye to what was happening in the whole world -- not just the viewer's/reader's backyard -- even if "dull."

We don't need the media to put us to sleep or immerse us with "in-depth" PBS, National Geographic or C-span minutia (that's not a bad thing. I'm just talking "general audiences.") But the powers that be in media companies need to place the nation, the people, higher than they do today.

Newsrooms should not be profit generators, they should again be providers of understanding. Other parts of the financial structures surrounding "news divisions" should bear the fiduciary burden of preserving a media that serves the people.

The media, however, is merely the messenger. Those who seek out power and authority that are granted to them at the voting booth need to do the heavy lifting to right the ship of state.

That means candidates need to start being honest, mean what they say; respect that voters are able to identify "sound bites" for what they are and be ready and willing to have some meaningful discussions with opponents and the people.

Mr. Trump may be the worst thing to happen to this nation in its history. It will certainly take a generation to repair the damage he's done. And we may never again hold the high spot we had achieved after World War II. Having tossed away our leadership role in global affairs, we cannot expect our former allies to again grant us their loyalty. But we can at least return to the international stage as a contributor to the benefit of humanity -- a role Trump has forsaken.

For now, we must focus inward and rebuild the infrastructure of trust and mutual respect that -- even when we disagreed -- built this nation. The thing that has made the USA a success, that made ours a form of government so many other nations and peoples have looked up to and sought to emulate, is that we never crossed the finish line to the "greatness" Trump measures only in his name.

When he and his minions say "make America great again," they don't understand that true greatness is not a final achievement marked with medals and marching military bands. It is the continual pursuit of that elusive goal.

America's strength has always been that we've never seen the job as complete. We know we can always do better.

And the step we need most of all right now in that betterment is for our leaders and would-be leaders to respect the people again.

That would be great.

<< 1   >>

join