It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peoples eyes in dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Just a quick question if anyone else might have had a dream where 99% of peoples eyes had a yellow circle at the bottom and a white circle at the top as shown.

The dream had something big happening with the sun. Everyone who witnessed this event had a change in their eyes.

This solar spectacle also opened up everyones inner eyes to see the truth as to how they had been used by the system as slaves for their entire lives. They were all at a loss as to what to do next because all tax paying jobs were a waste of effort.

Many were very angry just itching for a 'target' to tear apart with their own hands.

Not sure if its pagan beliefs coming alive again where faith in the Sun god and Moon goddess overshadows the darkness of our current world.

The blue is blue eyed people so naturally the big blue circle would be brown for brown eyed people.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

That's truly beautiful. Your analysis might be a bit off, what is pagan? why is that a good thing? Unless you mean acknowledgement that god is in everything?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
what is pagan? why is that a good thing? Unless you mean acknowledgement that god is in everything?

Pagan as in pagan gods like Zeus, Thor, Brigit, Hera etc.

Ever wondered if the church has given all pagan gods a bad name ?

i am sure Lucifer is here at ground zero, receiving orders from God who sends in His overseer Jesus on a one off mission.

If God knew that this world was going to crap after the Apple of Knowledge event, then the Tree should have been cloaked or somewhere that was unreachable by foot. It all happened for a reason.

Maybe there is a Great Awakening coming soon that will allow everyone to see the truth.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Maybe there is a Great Awakening coming soon that will allow everyone to see the truth.

As evidenced by the above thought, the "Awakening" has already begun. Congratulations, we made it....

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
not really sure about that, but I swear sometimes that I see a little circle next to the sun when I look at it for a minute and then close my eyes and see the negative image of it.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Communists countries are way ahead on awakening apart from NK with their crappy propaganda. Don't get confused between fake communism and fake capitalism. The greedy ones will always try to find a way to scapegoat. They can't deal with China because why? Different race. Just like how easily it is to infiltrate Russia in the cold war compare to China.
edit on 9-12-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

join