It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch live: Trump holds campaign rally in Florida

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Here's a little peek into the future....

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Currently they brag about electing Trump.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: pavil
Listening to the people in the after broadcast, they seem like normal Americans. It must drive the Anti Trump people crazy. Sooner or later they will get it.

It's called propaganda. They're hardly going to interview the mullet-bearing U LOST GET OVER IT MAGA crowd are they.

This man needs to focus on being a president rather than constantly playing golf and attending rallies to boost his ego.

Absolute snowflake.
And you say this with the personal experience of going to a Trump rally, right? I have and hate to burst your bubble, but most there are your neighbors and coworkers and and Aunts and Uncles.

But you keep believing we're all Nazi Neanderthals. It's cute you continue to believe that.

I

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: queenofswords

If Santa Claus Died and was Reincarnated , he would Come Back to Earth as Donald Trump and Point Out Who Really Is Naughty and Nice............).........

He can't even pick people for national offices who are free of scandal.

I wouldn't trust him to pick out Naughty and Nice. I'm sure he's good at picking out "who he'd love to be friends with."

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: pavil
"Ever see these Signs? Resist! Resist!"

Lol, He's trolling hard.

Now someone will say trolling is unbecoming of a President.

I want the "Not My President" crowd to put their money where their hateful minds are. They should be able check a box on the IRS 1040 tax form to be charged the same tax as today, after tax-reform is passed. How many will do it?

We are in the tax bracket that will see some improvement, but frankly I would rather pay the taxes and be sure that money goes to fixing roads, supporting the disabled and elderly, continuing Meals on Wheels, continuing Head Start, improving schools and raising teacher pay, making sure we have oversight of food and drugs, keep Medicare and expand it for the poor (so they're not going broke keeping up with insulin for diabetics (I know several people in this boat), and keep Social Security. I'd pay more to see other infrastructure improved and repaired.

So, us. Now you know a family that would keep taxes the same just to keep the programs that were in place.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

So, us. Now you know a family that would keep taxes the same just to keep the programs that were in place.

It's become pretty obvious that even current taxes aren't enough to support every thing the Government currently does. Would you take a 5-8% tax hike to cover all the things you mentioned? Let's assume we won't cut any part of the Budget. We've lived beyond our means for too long. To continue current spending levels, let alone underfunded liabilities, seems impossible. We need to shrink the government while we grow GDP. A Growing GDP solves multiple problems with our budget and expenditures.

Probably the best money we could spend would be on infrastructure, as that pays off with increased GDP. Too bad neither Party is doing more than lip service to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join