It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood under investigation by Justice Department over sale of fetal tissue

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I'm going to celebrate this today with a big stiff drink

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeMorningstar
This is just proof, the religious idiots have taken over the government. O’Keefe makes fake videos and now the government is investigating based on these fake videos, idiots.

Oh well PP has nothing to worry about. Waste of taxpayers money.

If you are going to abort a child, you are going to do it, but there should be a line a drawn when it appears that your first consideration in setting up the procedure is in how you can preserve the most tissue to sell and not on what is safest for the person aborting.

The person on the table is not doing it to provide you a bottom line.

And this is why sales of organs are currently illegal.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
So a congressional committee and several states already investigated this and came up with nothing. And now the DOJ wants to spend a few million dollars more to come to the same conclusion.

If they find that PP did something wrong, then I think they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But if the DOJ comes up with nothing this time, maybe they can think about going after some real criminals like the big banksters and Wall Street tycoons who robbed US Citizens of Trillions of Dollars leading up to the Great Recession.

-dex

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: bulwarkz

'Suppliers' sign waivers to any rights beforehand. Subsidies, as well as 'sales' of 'tissue', plus non profit status make it a huge scam all around.

Let alone its industrialized murder / infanticide.
Yeah, well let's all just try to keep our views of morality out of commerce and we can all get along.

Ok these times are crazy and this leads to crazy thought trains. As far as commerce goes...

Ok, this isn't for the squeamish fer sure...

Ok, i have read where 2% of the processed meat in fast food burgers is said to contain human dna...ughh

And i just recently read where they tested and found that the burgers only have 2% meat in them now.
SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE (picture me now pulling my hair and running off in hysterics)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: bulwarkz

'Suppliers' sign waivers to any rights beforehand. Subsidies, as well as 'sales' of 'tissue', plus non profit status make it a huge scam all around.

Let alone its industrialized murder / infanticide.
Yeah, well let's all just try to keep our views of morality out of commerce and we can all get along.

Ok these times are crazy and this leads to crazy thought trains. As far as commerce goes...

Ok, this isn't for the squeamish fer sure...

Ok, i have read where 2% of the processed meat in fast food burgers is said to contain human dna...ughh

And i just recently read where they tested and found that the burgers only have 2% meat in them now.
SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE (picture me now pulling my hair and running off in hysterics)

Not squeamish to wonder about that stuff. Where do all those missing people go every year? People don't realize it, during WWII NAZI Germany used cattle cars on rail to transport undesirables to camps for extermination, in droves.

We don't need extermination camps, we have Micky Ds !

I don't eat there.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
February 3, 2019

Court affirms media was wrong: Those videos of Planned Parenthood dealing in baby parts were not deceptively edited

The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals has issued a ruling that allows Texas to strip Planned Parenthood of its Medicaid funding.

The decision, which is tied to the Texas Health and Human Services Commission’s call to have Planned Parenthood removed as a qualified Medicaid provider following the release of several damning undercover videos, should come as a major blow to not just the abortion provider, but also the press.
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com... dited

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
So a congressional committee and several states already investigated this and came up with nothing. And now the DOJ wants to spend a few million dollars more to come to the same conclusion.

If they find that PP did something wrong, then I think they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But if the DOJ comes up with nothing this time, maybe they can think about going after some real criminals like the big banksters and Wall Street tycoons who robbed US Citizens of Trillions of Dollars leading up to the Great Recession.

-dex

Planned Parenthood admits under oath they are in fact selling aborted babies for profit.

The company purchasing the aborted babies also admits under oath to the activities.

Sick. Just sick.

www.lifenews.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

BREAKING: 9th Circuit court upholds Trump rule that led to Planned Parenthood losing $60M.

"Trump admin’s Protect Life Rule bans 'referral for abortion as a method of family planning".

Source: twitter.com...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
May 19, 2020

Planned Parenthood ripped off U.S. Taxpayers by applying for/receiving $80 million in CoronaVirus Stimulus funds.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 19, 2020

Planned Parenthood ripped off U.S. Taxpayers by applying for/receiving $80 million in CoronaVirus Stimulus funds.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

The check needs to be aborted a.s.a.p. 🔜

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Only because they didn't pay their kickback to the right people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join