It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood under investigation by Justice Department over sale of fetal tissue

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

By Brooke Singman, Jake Gibson | Fox News

The Justice Department has launched a federal investigation into Planned Parenthood’s practices and the sale of fetal tissue.

In a letter first obtained by Fox News, Justice Department Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs Stephen Boyd formally requested unredacted documents from the Senate Judiciary Committee, the same panel that led the congressional probe into the women’s health organization.

Planned Parenthood under investigation by Justice Department over sale of fetal tissue

The Justice Department is now investigating Planned Parenthood over the sale of fetal tissue.

This topic has been taboo amongst the members of ATS, with many claiming Planned Parenthood has not done such a thing meanwhile those same members, and even some staff/admin of ATS, have tried to deny that Planned Parenthood has ever done anything illegal despite the several undercover videos which proves otherwise.

The article from Fox News points to the undercover videos done by several journalists of "The Center for Medical Progress". These videos include executives of Planned Parenthood haggling over the prices of baby parts. Yes, I wrote it, Planned Parenthood executives have been caught haggling over the prices of baby parts.

Here are a couple of examples.

In the following undercover video you hear Deb VanDerhei, National Director Consortium of Abortion Providers (CAPS) PPFA, and she states:

"We have independent colleagues, who generate a fair amount of income doing this (fetal tissue supply). And if they have smaller margins or don't have the ability to fundraise because they are not a non-profit, that's really helpful."

In the following undercover video we hear Dr. Mary Gatter, Medical Director's Council President, Planned Parenthood of America, haggling over the prices of "baby parts", and of course she laughs while making such comments.

When the undercover journalist, disguising herself as if she was a buyer, asks of Dr. Gatter:

"What do you expect for intact fetal issue. What sort of compensation? What sort of... "

Dr. Gatter then replies: "Well why don't you start by telling me what you're used to paying?"

Later in the video Dr. Gatter also states: "Well, you know in negotiations the person who throws out a figure first is at a loss, right? So..." Then she starts laughing again.

This is not the first video in which Dr. Gatter has been recorded haggling over prices of baby parts, but of course we are going to have the regular people claiming "they are not haggling" even though it can be heard straight from the horses' mouth that they do haggle, and even resort to circumventing abortion laws to "appear to abide by the law".

Here is a link to that website and the several videos which shows that Planned Parenthood does circumvent abortion laws, to the point that in the videos staff from Planned Parenthood even explain how to circumvent abortion laws which Planned Parenthood is supposed to follow.

www.centerformedicalprogress.org...

Anyway, let's see what this investigation uncovers.

edit on 8-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link and except.

edit on 8-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
PP will get theirs soon.

Swamped

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Well they thought there is enough evidence that supports launching an investigation so i'm all for it. They are for sure kicking the hornist's nest with this. I always suspected PP of doing very shady things. Hmm.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

No it's all fake, and the makers of the videos are under investigation. This is all BS and the makers of the video are under investigation. The video can't be real because I don't agree with it and the maker of the video is under investigation./sarc

It is high time and the wheels of justice move slowly.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

This is welcome news! I sincerely hope the DOJ gets to the bottom of this and, if Planned Parenthood based their procedure recommendations on monetary returns rather than on solid individual patient medical needs, I hope they are shut down with extreme prejudice and never see another cent of US tax payer money.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

No it's all fake, and the makers of the videos are under investigation. This is all BS and the makers of the video are under investigation. The video can't be real because I don't agree with it and the maker of the video is under investigation./sarc

Not gonna lie a small part of me feels vindicated. Now i'm just waiting for the conclusion. The truth is always stranger than fiction.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Let's see what comes out of this. BTW, before anyone comes out with the claim "you are inciting violence and murder"... I am not doing such a thing, I do not condone violence against PP staff, or abortion doctors no-matter what evil deeds they do.

However, I do believe that people should be punished by the law when they do anything illegal, and haggling over the prices "in negotiations over baby parts/human fetus parts", and even straight out telling others how to circumvent abortion laws is illegal, and should be pursued by the law.

edit on 8-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: seasonal

Not gonna lie a small part of me feels vindicated. Now i'm just waiting for the conclusion. The truth is always stranger than fiction.

Yep, every time this came up there were certain people who claimed it is all BS. They must have carved their eyes out of the sockets with ice cream scoops to miss the obvious criminal activity in the videos.

Wonder if RICO will apply to these vultures?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

This topic has been taboo amongst the members of ATS,

Not me. I been riding along all along.

...formally requested unredacted documents from the Senate Judiciary Committee, the same panel that led the congressional probe into the women’s health organization.

So they're reinvestigating an investigation that didn't prosecute before? Two guesses where that will lead...

"No" and "Where".

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Talk about a Nothing Burger.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

So they're reinvestigating an investigation that didn't prosecute before? Two guesses where that will lead...

"No" and "Where".

Prosecuted by groups which are in favor of the things that PP does?... humm, did anyone have to wonder where does "rigged prosecutions" were going to lead?... Without the Obama/Hillary stooges in power the investigation should be a bit different...
edit on 8-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Planned parenthood has been doing this for quite a while, they once said when questioned that they have the right to do whatever they want with the disgarded tissues.

Now they found a rich supply of stem cells, the amniotic fluid of women when they give birth. From what I understand, the hospitals can take this fluid and sell it if they want during a c section. These are stem cells, they should have to ask if they can take them, according to the article on science daily, they are considered waste material so they do not need permission as long as they protect the identity of the mother.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

FBI anon talked about this stuff.. There is a big bust happening

Wake up

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This is just proof, the religious idiots have taken over the government. O’Keefe makes fake videos and now the government is investigating based on these fake videos, idiots.

Oh well PP has nothing to worry about. Waste of taxpayers money.
edit on 9-12-2017 by DrakeMorningstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

"No" and "Where".

Prosecuted by groups which are in favor of the things that PP does?... humm, did anyone have to wonder where does "rigged prosecutions" were going to lead?... Without the Obama/Hillary stooges in power the investigation should be a bit different...

Call the industry by any name, it is big business and its political. Population control in some sectors of the country is part of an Agenda.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

"No" and "Where".

Call the industry by any name, it is big business and its political. Population control in some sectors of the country is part of an Agenda.

Sure, but not with the average American knowing so much. Exposure is not what they intended. Its in the open, somebody goofed and now its time to pay the piper.

Call it however you want, its only important when not spotlighted.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

"No" and "Where".

Sure, but not with the average American knowing so much. Exposure is not what they intended. Its in the open, somebody goofed and now its time to pay the piper.

Call it however you want, its only important when not spotlighted.

The 'Piper' will lead everyone away from the truth, not toward it.

.o2

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
You got it!
I solved this problem long ago. I am an animal husbandman. I watch animals. They are cruel to their own at times.
So are we.

Planned Parenthood is a for profit entity with a clear agenda. But their agenda offends too many people. So they do business as covert and secretly as they can.

Stop all that by legitimizing their business and bri g them out in the open for business.

I believe their biggest crime in business is not paying their suppliers.
i believe that the suppliers deserve to be paid if you are harvesting the organs. All those young women who go through those hardships from free range breeding and have to actually pay the technicians for a product that has huge value in a market that is starved for product.

These women need to be paid!
PP SHOULD NOT be tax payer funded but legitimized for the open market. They are double dipping.
This will free up the money that is blackmarket now.
They could then pay the breeder stock upfront like they should in all fairness.

Huge tax dollars saved here.
First, PP goes off government subsidies,

Second, all the single mothers will be off welfare as they could be paid fairly for their fruit in harvest through the free market.

Boom! I just solved the deficit

PP can be the model capitalistic vehicle to save us economically.

a reply to: intrptr

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeMorningstar
This is just proof, the religious idiots have taken over the government. O’Keefe makes fake videos and now the government is investigating based on these fake videos, idiots.

Oh well PP has nothing to worry about. Waste of taxpayers money.
damn straight. I believe there is wayyyyy too much money being made for it to be taxpayer funded. That is the ridiculous part!

Pay these suppliers!! It is not trash. Just because they say it's trash you believe them? It's a marketable product that in which they keep all the money. Just by calling it trash to their suppliers. Take this out of the black market and you solve so many problems.

Stop treating the suppliers like human chattel. These women DESERVE to be paid for their fruitwhen harvested for profit. And it helps end welfare for some of our most vulnerable.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

'Suppliers' sign waivers to any rights beforehand. Subsidies, as well as 'sales' of 'tissue', plus non profit status make it a huge scam all around.

Let alone its industrialized murder / infanticide.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join