It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I was listening to Hannity's radio show and he had Sara Carter on... she said to listen to what Wray was saying. She says it will all come out, but that it will come out through the IG.
Stuff is happening.
When Hillary was rumored to have talked about hanging from a noose, she new that her goose would be cooked if Trump won.
She and her insiders had two months to put a plan together to try to frame Trump, but the plan is collapsing.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It is beyond insinuation at this point, The mans career in the FBI
Is over. Maybe he can get a book deal and start quoting scripture.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I was listening to Hannity's radio show and he had Sara Carter on... she said to listen to what Wray was saying. She says it will all come out, but that it will come out through the IG.
Stuff is happening.
When Hillary was rumored to have talked about hanging from a noose, she new that her goose would be cooked if Trump won.
She and her insiders had two months to put a plan together to try to frame Trump, but the plan is collapsing.

I heard him say that about the IG report. He still sounded like "Strzok ?, Yeah I think he works for me". He looked like one of those people you see and you know they aren't up for the task. I guess we will see. There are so many Obama hangers on still in positions of influence, need to get them out. I know he is a trump appointee.

Sure sounds like some bad stuff was going on at the DOJ and FBI under the Obama Administration. Spying on the opposing Party's candidate......not cool.
edit on 7-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I never seen so much conflict of interest in my life. The big elephant in the room.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Is this the "coming storm"

I really think so...it is all unraveling.

The Reussian Dossier was nothing more than a dirty political
trick, which the FBI took up on its own, at it's own peril.

"Tatters"!

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Seasons Greetings,
and then some.

Best.

S&F

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Stuff is happening.

Thomas Paine‏ @Thomas1774Paine
4h4 hours ago

Thomas Paine Retweeted Thomas Paine

I'll give a little Hint but the bigger story next week is even better. FBI folks tell me Wray told IG to step it the hell up; wants IG report on McCabe & others in his hands within weeks, not months. IG has agreed to expedite. More to come.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I believe they are taking the high road, letting the IG hash it all out. It the way things should be done.

After the IG issues the report, then you have (or don't hav) firm ground to stand on when taking any further info before a grand jury.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

I believe they are taking the high road, letting the IG hash it all out. It the way things should be done.

After the IG issues the report, then you have (or don't hav) firm ground to stand on when taking any further info before a grand jury.

Yep, the IG. The one investigation the media is totally ignoring.

Wonder why that is...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join