It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top DOJ official demoted amid probe of contacts with Trump dossier firm

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Can we just admit that the entire Russian collusion narrative has gone off the rails at this point? It's becoming pretty obvious where the real collusion is taking place.

These gatekeepers were 110% sure that Hillary was going to be POTUS. They broke the rules and left all the doors and windows open and now it's blowing back on them, big time. This has been nothing but a fishing expedition to try to save their own hides, and once it's over the real investigations can begin.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Nunes is going full Untouchables on their asses. I knew something was up as soon they tried to discredit him now we know the reason why. The Steele Dossier will be the downfall of all this russian collusion bs. I would laugh my ass off if /pol's troll with the piss tape fake leads to serious convictions on both sides and Trump comes out on top of it squeaky clean. Just imagine the apology tour from Hollywood,MSM,politicians and every "comedian" that made fun of him during this. I want especially John Oliver with his 2 scoops to suffer endless humilation. Obnoxious prick.

Like i said it's always the quiet investigations that are the most dangerous. Have you heard anything from Awan and DWS? Me neither.

I am really looking forward to this fall from grace that is happening in slow motion right now. At some point there is going to be a giant shoe drop. My interest lies with how that will sound in the media and the public.
edit on 12/7/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Can we just admit that the entire Russian collusion narrative has gone off the rails at this point? It's becoming pretty obvious where the real collusion is taking place.

These gatekeepers were 110% sure that Hillary was going to be POTUS. They broke the rules and left all the doors and windows open and now it's blowing back on them, big time. This has been nothing but a fishing expedition to try to save their own hides, and once it's over the real investigations can begin.

The real investigations have been ongoing for a long time in the background.

The long game I call it. Trump has played it perfectly. He gets the media hyped up on being called fake so that they run with any scathing story they can find to smear him. Meanwhile the real investigations he is directing are able to go quietly and smoothly under the radar until people begin dropping like Strzok and Ohr and Fusion and on and on....it is going to continue and it is going to reach higher echelons in government.

Life is good right now...very interesting!

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It's like a cop wanting to read his ex's email, so he pays several of his buddies call in anonymous complaints that she is trafficking drugs online. Then he uses those complaints to obtain a warrant to hoover up her digital data.

IF true, this is serious banana republic style trouble, both because of the sad state of the union, and how to restore rule of law and public confidence in a broken system. The medicine is almost as bad as the disease.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Nunes is going full Untouchables on their asses. I knew something was up as soon they tried to discredit him now we know the reason why. The Steele Dossier will be the downfall of all this russian collusion bs. I would laugh my ass off if /pol's troll with the piss tape fake leads to serious convictions on both sides and Trump comes out on top of it squeaky clean. Just imagine the apology tour from Hollywood,MSM,politicians and every "comedian" that made fun of him during this. I want especially John Oliver with his 2 scoops to suffer endless humilation. Obnoxious prick.

Like i said it's always the quiet investigations that are the most dangerous. Have you heard anything from Awan and DWS? Me neither.

I am really looking forward to this fall from grace that is happening in slow motion right now. At some point there is going to be a giant shoe drop. My interest lies with how that will sound in the media and the public.

I'm now convinced that HRC's infamous outburst was real. She knew in that moment that they are f#cked. Damn i'm also eager to know what was in the Andrew Breitbart files and ultimately cost him his life.

JusticeForAll

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The long game I call it. Trump has played it perfectly. He gets the media hyped up on being called fake so that they run with any scathing story they can find to smear him. Meanwhile the real investigations he is directing are able to go quietly and smoothly under the radar until people begin dropping like Strzok and Ohr and Fusion and on and on....it is going to continue and it is going to reach higher echelons in government.

What is your take on Mueller and Comey? Did Trump secretly pardon botth of them to root out the corruption from within? I still think something is off but i can't put my finger on it. Sometimes Mueller does exctly what i expect him to do and other times it looks like he still protects the swamp. The leaks appear weirdly timed.
edit on 7-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe I am no Hillary supporter but you guys do know that her campaign chose not to use the Steele papers right. And you guys are aware that its origin is from the Republicans. Yes a company in support of Hillary later funded the rest but when it was presented to her campaign official's they dropped it because it was outlandish and un verified. All the while Flynn is talking and the FBI is cracking down. Good luck alt-right.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I'm seriously wondering if we're going to see Congress shut down the probe soon. Certainly, the smarter Democrats must see how its starting to blow up in their faces.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't know what a nothingburger is but i want one.

But seriously the republican party is in shambles, even Stevie Wonder could see that. Politics shouldn't be about revolving doors, it's about balancing incumbency and stability and if it ain't broke...

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Vasa Croe I am no Hillary supporter but you guys do know that her campaign chose not to use the Steele papers right. And you guys are aware that its origin is from the Republicans. Yes a company in support of Hillary later funded the rest but when it was presented to her campaign official's they dropped it because it was outlandish and un verified. All the while Flynn is talking and the FBI is cracking down. Good luck alt-right.

Trump supporters are well aware of the anti-Trump Republicans. The Swamp isn't exclusively Democratic by any stretch. Thankfully, many of the worst swamp Republicans aren't running for reelection in 2018. I suspect that Trump made a secret deal to let them skate on their offenses if they STFU and go away.
edit on 7-12-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan The smarter Democrats are sitting back and watching all the crazies loose there cool. To me this is funny. The closer the Russia investigation gets the crazier the things that come from the far right get. Listening to Steve the other day was just about as crazy as it gets. Attacking Mitt like that will not help anything.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan You may very well be right. And I hope you are.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

What is your take on Mueller and Comey? Did Trump secretly pardon botth of them to root out the corruption from within? I still think something is off but i can't put my finger on it. Sometimes Mueller does exctly what i expect him to do and other times it looks like he still protects the swamp. The leaks appear weirdly timed.

I do believe there was a deal made with Mueller...not sure on Comey. I think Mueller is passing info he's getting on to the DoJ in the background to run with on their investigation. It would be covered as it may not be in his scope but comes up in the investigation he is doing.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

originally posted by: GuidedKill

They were digging towards the FISA warrant and the Dossier being used for it today in Wray's hearing...

Tick tock....

There is really no way of hiding what the dossier was used for now...

Also, it's clear now that the FBI had a hand in it from the beginning. They and the Dems literally commissioned the creation of "evidence" to use as the basis for a FISA warrant. That's like a cop planting drugs on a suspect; it's nothing less than a criminal conspiracy.

It's worse than that. There is no way this could have been enacted, without the involvement of the Obama administration. Which, the unmasking, circulation, the application for the FISA warrant, etc. is most certainly evidence of that involvement. Couple the fact, that administration also was spying on Congress (cloak room scandal), spying on journalists, prosecuting journalists with gathered intelligence, spying on private citizens ; It is most certainly plausible and even more believable.

There is no if ands or buts about it. If this is what occurred, there is no way it could have been done without involvement from the Obama administration.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I have seen comments on twitter that a s**t storm is brewing at the FBI and a house cleaning is coming over all this crap.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I do believe there was a deal made with Mueller...not sure on Comey. I think Mueller is passing info he's getting on to the DoJ in the background to run with on their investigation. It would be covered as it may not be in his scope but comes up in the investigation he is doing.

Is it legal to gather information about people that aren't exactly part of the investigation? That's one of the things that still put me on the fence in believing Mueller is really /ourguy. How will the public react if it turns out that Mueller was investigating the "wrong" people all this time? I bet the MSM would at least call for dismissing everything that was gathered during the probe that wasn't part of it.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

What type of curcumstances would have led to this guys holding 2 positions, which is noted as unusual by DoJ itself in the article.

If I'm not mistaken, Associate Deputy AGs are appointed by the President (or carried over from the previous administration). Perhaps with so many appointments being held up by the Democrats they're shorthanded so they had to put this guy in 2 positions.

ETA: When I was in the Air Force, we got so shorthanded at times we had some senior people doing 2 or 3 jobs they would never normally do together. Sequestration.
edit on 7 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7 12 17 by face23785 because: Associate Deputy not Deputy Associate

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
FBI director Christopher Wray testifies before House Judiciary Committee -- live blog

Listed are questions asked and Wrays response to them.

Apparently he doesnt consider this FBI agent being transferred to H.R. as a demotion.
edit on 7-12-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
FBI director Christopher Wray testifies before House Judiciary Committee -- live blog

Listed are questions asked and Wrays response to them.

Apparently he doesnt consider this FBI being transferred to H.R. as a demotion.

Unfortunately i'm not familiar with Wray. Is he "our" guy and can he be trusted?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Bruce G. Ohr may have been persuaded to flip a deal and go back to his overt job . The fat lady has not sung yet on this branch of the swamp . She is just clearing her throat .

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join