It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO'S: It Has Begun

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yer gotta keep a sense of humour in this business.

I often think, more often then not these days; "to hell with it all". It's not easy to buck the system nor go against the status quo.

Remember the good ol' days of ignorence and living the normal life?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Could you link me to how Sandler films was a front for CIA please? Interesting to me, very interesting.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

sometimes. then i remember how stupid i was.lol.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Thanks for reminding me : (

Getting old and looking back sucks.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
i wish we could get some new stuff on ufo's, abductions, mib etc. seems the whole phenomenon has died off the last 2 decades. i mean we have ancient aliens and such but that has done more to hurt the research then anything imo. just odd how we basically have nothing new for the past 20 years or so. it just fell off the map and on top of that people have the ability to capture high quality video unlike ever before with our phones.
edit on 7-12-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

If MUFON wasn't in such a state, then we could have had more data. I think the biggest issue within the UFO Investigation community is ego. Everyone wants their moment to shine forever, and forgets to conduct business in a scientific and professional way.

This said, if we were to "Kickstart" a UFO research group that is more interested in doing the work, and not writing a self serving book. Then I think we could get better answers, or at least some clarity into what's been going on out there.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

purrrrrr purrrrrrrrrr purrrrr (International feline language for 'hello'...)

It 'may' help Your case if You included testimony from the guy from the Canadian government, in 'Defence' if memory serves. He and a bevy of other folks w/'insider knowledge' gave testimony to some starched shirts. He seemed to be a 'straight shooter'...

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
There are plenty of places that are UFO hot spots, if you got a 50 cal and wanna be famous, setup a live stream at a hotspot and take a shot. Mystery solved

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
One of the most viewed members thread, on ATS, was before many of you being here, his name was "Sleeper". This was when ATS was much much smaller, yet the response pages are into the hundreds. O.O

When it comes to UFO info, facts, and people talking about them he absolutely captured everyone's attention on ATS. I remember reading this particular thread on ATS, "I'm Coming Clean on Extraterrestrials"

www.abovetopsecret.com:80...

He had a thread with literally thousands of questions and responses, it was fascinating for sure.

They do exist! Well, not like in the movies, they don’t follow proper protocol and physically land in your backyard and say “take me to your leader”.

We humans are unique and come with different expectations on what is suitable evidence, anyway some of us want to believe and some would rather remain in the safety of our cultural bubble.

The vast majority in fact will remain asleep to reality and continue to live in the illusions crafted for us by religions, scientists, and politicians---to each his or her own.

Here's another thread where people were asking about him.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And a link to Sleeper's Blog too

web.archive.org...

DAAAAAMN that blog is outstanding. That has gotten TV show written all over it lol

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
If it is true the government had motivations to disclose the UFO phenomenon back then, I wonder what happened to change all that?

They met with the Aliens, who told them disclosure was not a good idea.

The reason, or argument used by the Aliens, was that it was better for the Aliens to walk among humanity as humans and gradually "come out" of the closet in their own way, at their own time.

They said the "shock" of sudden disclosure could disrupt the human civilization and cause it to collapse.

But a gradual "revelation" where people thought they were going through some kind of "spiritual awakening" as they gradually become aware of alien thought forms emerging among humans bit by bit, would lead to certain acceptance and a more healthy integration of humans and aliens, than would be possible with "shock treatment."

edit on 7-12-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

So they need cow bungholes and eyeballs to bring back their masters? Who are they? I hear EBE’s are genetically engineered and why some look identical and do not have any sex organs. I hear there are various types of EBE’s.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I hear EBE’s are genetically engineered and why some look identical and do not have any sex organs..

They don't have sex organs, and neither will we.

Do you think all this sexual harassment being reported in the media is all coincidence?

The demonizing of sexual attraction is subtly and not so subtly being impressed on the minds of the human population, until such time as all the people want to be free from this curse of attraction to opposite flesh.

Then, EBE and Man can become one species.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
My personal belief the government will never disclose because they don't have to. High ranking scientists, professors, doctors have all said we arent alone, so why disclose somthing the world alreadt knows

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar

Could you link me to how Sandler films was a front for CIA please? Interesting to me, very interesting.

BUT IN HOLLYWOOD

The CIA, the Movie Mogul, and ‘The Day the Earth Stood Still’
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here on ATS

A PDF

The CIA, the Movie Mogul, and The Day the Earth Stood Still
www.nicap.org...

hope it helps

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: StratosFear

It depends on which ET.

Supposedly there are many species visiting.

I suspect some are appalled by the behavior of some of the humans, on the other hand some seem to be collaborating with the gov't who do not seem to be the most ethical bunch.

I suspect you will know for sure in your lifetime but I can be wrong.

Well the greys are working with our government to collect DNA for a project to bring back their long dead masters. Their DNA is encoded with a irrestible urge to do so and to use any means to achieve that goal such as giving tech to governments. Well any means short of Killing in self defence like in Dulce.

The Black triangles are Offshoots of our current humanity AKA breakaways AKA "Rks" They too share tech with each other but the RK's want to leave earth eventually when their fleet is complete around 2032 or there abouts. They are parked on the dark side of the moon to stay out of sight.
On mars there is a civilization living underground that is a older precursor civilization of our current one. They do not go exploring though and are self sufficient. they distrust outsiders so visiting them is ill advised.

How do I know? Not at liberty to disclose that information..not unless i want to be put under the jail.

Interesting.

I once shared an idea for a movie plot with my friend who is a movie buff.

The plot is that the commonly referred to "greys" or zetas actually seeded us on Earth.

The plot twist is that the human beings as we see ourselves today...are actually their ancestors from billions of years ago from another planet.

They created and tailored a "perfect" star system (Sol) and placed their ancestors (DNA and otherwise) here, to observe and preserve.

The idea is that, although they viewed themselves as superior in some senses due to linear progression in evolution and time, they held some kind of candle to our current position in evolution...

Kind of a "not too hot, not too cold...just right" mindset, when looking at modern day humans.

edit on 8-12-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

I can't see that being an agenda in any way. Sex and love is what defines us from any other creature. If that's true,all aliens would be walking around happy and sure....happy cause they done have marriage,but sore cause the have blue ball syndrome.....

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

It makes me wonder how any civilization can live underground/indoors.. wouldn't that be unpleasant?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

So they need cow bungholes and eyeballs to bring back their masters? Who are they? I hear EBE’s are genetically engineered and why some look identical and do not have any sex organs. I hear there are various types of EBE’s.

No one ever said they are the smartest things on th eplanet or universe. they had to learn biological differences through trial and error apparently for earth mammals. Humans are closest relative to their masters DNA

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
One of my Favorite UFO Doc- Films

like the part Professer Hynak admits there is UFOS

and The Radar Director of Washington D.C.
tells all about what happend in Washington D.C. UFO incident in 1952

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Interesting John Lear used to be a member and have his own area as well. John was very active for a time and had lots of friends here, then he bowed out.

You can search John Lear and find his threads and posts.

I remember when he was on here. Bowed out? I thought he got banned?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join