It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Over 10,000 texts' between ex-Mueller team officials found, after discovery of anti-Trump message

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Every single other GOP nominee was crap, how do you think Trump of all people won? Lol.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Oh were they crap or was it all a plan?
I thought you just posted it was all an elaborate plan that they got trump ready for years in advance?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
How many of those text messages had to with the extramarital affair? probably 99%+. If the messages show an effort to get Trump, not based in facts, then no penalty is enough. if they simply show a dislike of Trump it is a nothing burger. I imagine most prosecutors dislike the perps of the crime they are investigating. Or should we only be allowed to be investigated by people on "our side"?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Both. Trump is a puppet, history should tell you that no one gets into office unless THEY want them there. You guys fell for their fake revolution and in the process the country has been utterly divided, thanks in no small part to the antics of both parties. A real revolution sees the people coming together to fight corruption, not divided off into radical and extremist groups who fight each other.

Which scenario are we in now? As one group fighting together or as many different groups fighting amongst themselves? Your fake revolution with Trump is completely transparent to those on the outside looking in. Those in power have us right where they want us regardless of which side you're on.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Both

yeah thanks
i will believe vegas bookies over you anyday
especially when all you have for source material is your opinion, which changes when you are asked about it....

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
How many of those text messages had to with the extramarital affair? probably 99%+. If the messages show an effort to get Trump, not based in facts, then no penalty is enough. if they simply show a dislike of Trump it is a nothing burger. I imagine most prosecutors dislike the perps of the crime they are investigating. Or should we only be allowed to be investigated by people on "our side"?

I agree with this broadly speaking. The fact he was actually quietly removed several months back, however, and that the Bureau is still stonewalling congressional inquiries about the texts makes me think there is perhaps more to this than "Trump is a clown" texts.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

My opinion didn't change, what makes you think it did? Trump ran against crap in the primaries, how does that change my overall opinion at all?

You seem to be triggered. Trump is continuing to do the same things as past presidents with his foreign policy. Selling weapons to a terrorist and Muslim nation by the billions and talking about moving the capitol of Israel to Jerusalem? Globalist crap through and through. He's establishment dressed in an anti-establishment wig (toupée?).
edit on 12/7/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Says the guy criticizing the guy who was factually correct. There has been violence all day. And it is only expected to get worse. Oh you must follow Infowars or FOX. SMH.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

I agree with this broadly speaking. The fact he was actually quietly removed several months back, however, and that the Bureau is still stonewalling congressional inquiries about the texts makes me think there is perhaps more to this than "Trump is a clown" texts.

Quite possible. However the fact that he was removed several months ago should also show that Mueller is not tolerating partisan-ism in the investigation.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: Grambler

Says the guy criticizing the guy who was factually correct. There has been violence all day. And it is only expected to get worse. Oh you must follow Infowars or FOX. SMH.
'

Yes there was violence because people were ignorant of what trump actually did, as the member you are defending has admitted.

See this thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In other words, people got violent because Trump did what every president since 95 has done.

[snipped]
edit on 12.8.2017 by Kandinsky because: Snipped ill-mannered comment

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Quite possible. However the fact that he was removed several months ago should also show that Mueller is not tolerating partisan-ism in the investigation.

I think like you, that simple pro-HRC or anti-Trump texts should not be cause for removal. The fact that Mueller (or Wray) found it troubling enough to remove him this summer, means it was probably not completely innocuous. If it was, then great. We have no issues.
I think though if it was a simple case of "Hey, I removed him immediately" then one of those guys would have been all over the news trumpeting the removal as evidence of this zero-tolerance policy. "We take this so seriously that even these innocuous texts are grounds for removal. We want there to be no question of fairness". Instead, they're ignoring subpoenas, and didn't release the reason for his reassignment until the Times said they were ready to publish.

ETA: I think it goes without saying that the silence doesn't necessarily preclude your position being right. I'm just stating there is ancillary evidence outside of that which leads me to think there may be more to the story. Perhaps considerably more so.
edit on 7-12-2017 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
My question is since he was part of the Clinton interview, and her two Cohorts... What happens if they find collusion evidence in his text messages? They were given immunity? Can that Immunity be redacted? Could they go back and prosecute all of them? I'm not a lawyer nor do I pretend to be or play one on TV. Just a serious question what could be done?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

As soon as you call Clintoncrap I'll take you seriously.

And then show me anti Clinton bias is the FBI inner sanctum.

Lol

edit on 7-12-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BadRandy217

This will be the biggest f up in the Clinton's scandal.

The DOJ will have to turn over these 10,000 texts to
Trey Gowdy. This man will come to think of the basement
as comforting.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Convenient that all of this information is being made so GD public. Almost as if they want us focusing on it every single day instead of other more important issues.

Yes. The big news here is that two co-workers that were having an affair also texted each other!!!

Meanwhile Trump Jr. testified to congress and invoked Client Attorney Privelledge and said I "I do not recall" over 100 times.

It also breaks that Wikileaks sent an encrypted file and key to the hacked DNC files to Team Trump 10 days before they were leaked, Including Colin Powell's emails?

Plus KT McFarland sends that email saying Russia "threw them the election"?

And one of the Russians in the Trump Tower meeting emailing his dad asking "Why Trump Jr. is admitting Collusion with Russia"?

Then of course Flynn partnering with a company to build Nuclear Reactors with Russia in the middle east with money flowing from oligarchs once Trump lifted Sanctions?

Hell it is amazing how much is coming out just in the last couple weeks.

But yes...two FBI agents who worked together and were also bumping ugly also texted each-other.

Other giant newsflash...Some people do not like Trump! Over half the US population last I checked.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: BadRandy217

This will be the biggest f up in the Clinton's scandal.

The DOJ will have to turn over these 10,000 texts to
Trey Gowdy. This man will come to think of the basement
as comforting.

What kind of crazy drives this logic?

People eff one another.
Sometimes when they are not married.
People also text one another.
More so when they are having an affair and working together.
People don't like Trump, the majority of US Population.

It takes a "special" kind of brain to construe those facts into a grand conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

here have a star for the reference to watchmen . but yeah who watches the watchmen?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I shall make another prediction here. I called the Trump win 3 months before the election. Everyone thought I was crazy. Well, that particular opinion may be spot on..

1. Peter Strzok will end up being the fall guy that Democrats need right now. Someone to point at and say "See, it was HIM!!!" That guy is going to jail, for a very long time, they will bury him fast and furiously. Every time anyone brings up this subject again, it will get deflected as his fault.

2. Bill and Killary will end up riding off into the sunset, broken, beaten, and disgraced. The Democrats want Trump. Bad. They know that Killary will end up getting charged with something, and they need to change the narrative against them. The Russiangate story is collapsing and they know it now. With this many Dem's getting charged with sexual accusations, they have to accept the fact that some of their members will need to be sacrificed. The end game then, is to use this as a hammer against Trump, and try to take him down over the whole "pussygate" scandal.

What I have learned over the last year (I've been watching the snowflakes melt down) is that liberals have a hard time seeing the end game. They gut react (with fury I may add) to any situation without seeing where it may lead. Trump has made billions betting against these folks, and he's at least 20 steps ahead of them at every turn. Their hopes of getting Trump will end up dying a very slow and painful death.

BUT, they need to do something about Bill and Killary, because even the liberal media are starting to throw them under the bus. They need to center on a candidate for 2020, and Killary ain't gonna be the pick.

It's honestly fun to watch, actually.

Fred.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Clinton is crap. Take me seriously now? I doubt it, stop lying.

It's crazy how some people are so partisan and blind that they can't understand that there are people who don't like either Trump or Hillary at the same time. Just because I dnt like Trump doesn't automatically mean I get on my knees and praise Clinton as the greatest thing ever, get that through your head.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I gotta type that turd sandwich isn't bad because someone brought some GreyPoupon™ leftover from the $5k/plate luncheon held at Herr Drumpf's Flori-Duh Dungeon, what was really funny was none of the employees spoke English and it was kind of tough because they only knew Romanian

If this were "Old Chicago" You could first eat the turd sandwich and then wash it down using the douche but Obummer took the 'multi-vote' program with Him...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join