It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Over 10,000 texts' between ex-Mueller team officials found, after discovery of anti-Trump message

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Grambler

Thanks man, I appreciate the attention!

No problem.

If you ever need a break hit me up and I can come in to every thread that doesn't fit the anti trump narrative and lecture people on how they are just feeding in to the media division.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Convenient that all of this information is being made so GD public. Almost as if they want us focusing on it every single day instead of other more important issues.

I sound like a broken record but you guys are being played so hard with this bread and circus show.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

For sure, I'll see you in the ante threads and others like it saying the same thing to them.

edit on 12/6/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What kind of fools are we to pay good salaries to people who send 50,000 e-mails (Hillary-Huma) and 10,000 text messages (Strokyer) in less than a year? OMG.

That's a good point.
I wonder how many of these text were sent by their aids?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Aliensun

Lol, "Clinton fan". I honestly can't see how you came to the conclusion that I'm a "Clinton fan". Is it because I don't like Trump? Pretty narrow mindset you have there, looks like you fell for their partisan BS. I don't like Clinton any more than I do Trump, which isn't very much at all. Seems like you can't wrap your head around the fact that people can dislike both Trump and Clinton at the same time. Crazy, huh?

He probably assumed you were a Clinton fan because you are so hyper-partisan.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Because I don't like Trump? Do you see me praising ANY politician on here? Ever? I simply call Trump out because he's the one in office right now. I didn't vote because none of the clowns running were a good choice, including Trump. If Clinton were in office she'd be just as bad if not worse than Trump is and I'd be calling out her supporters' hypocrisy. Thing is though, she didn't win, Trump did so he is who I choose to focus on. That doesn't make me partisan, it simply makes me a bystander watching this disaster play out.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Completely with you on this. At least there are two of us. I'm not sure how people can't see 99% of politicians are crooked and corrupt on both sides. Honestly, both sides are working for the same donors and working to help the 1%. All this bi-partisan fighting is a complete show to make the public think they are not on the same side.

I was a bernie supporter in the primaries, but only because I believed the words he said. Even if I don't agree with all of his policies I felt he did mean the things he said.

When the vote came I voted for Trump. It was only in hopes he would drain the swamp as promised. In only a few days he proved me right knowing there was no way in hell this would happen. Filled his staff with big-bankers, wall street, and MIC. When I mention this and hear trump fans say "keep your enemies closer" it makes me wonder if even they believe what they are saying.

If we ever want change we need to stop cheering on one side or the other and demand our representatives work for us (not the corporations and big money). Sadly, this will never change as long as legal bribery is allowed and corperations/1% can buy elections.

Wish the American population would wake up. It's not Dem vs Republican, it's about who has our best interest in mind. Here's a hint = It's not either party currently.

~Winter
edit on 6-12-2017 by Winterpain because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2017 by Winterpain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Winterpain

The "keep your enemies closer" argument really blows my mind as well. If it were Hillary hiring these same people then that thought wouldn't even come close to their minds, they'd be seeing red and calling her for what she is, a crooked politician hiring whoever paid her the fattest checks. But since it's the guy they've invested so much energy into (in spite of Hillary for the most part btw) they come up with an excuse to justify it. It's so blatantly hypocritical it's almost comical.

I have a feeling that Benghazi and Hillary's email scandal were headline news for months on end in order to polarize people away from her and to gravitate people toward her opponent and their (TPTB) real choice, Trump. The only way they get a guy like him into office with this much fervent support is if they have the worst possible opponent running against him, that's why the email and Benghazi things were hammered so hard by the media leading up to and during the election.

The best way to prevent a revolution is to create a fake one, one that is played up as "anti-establishment" but is actually being run by the establishment. They did that with Trump and his "fight" with the establishment media, they played him up as anti-establishment despite his long history WITH the establishment and fooled millions into believing they're part of some revolution. Now that he has hired establishment goons left and right into his administration his supporters come up with excuses for him and constantly deflect to Hillary and/or Obama to justify what he does.

Trump is a psyop in my opinion, a way to completely polarize and divide the country. It's working extremely well up to this point. Trump is part of the charade and has probably been getting groomed for his role in all of this for years now. He was "the apprentice" for this role before the show ever came out in my opinion. He is a reality TV star and used to make regular appearances in wrestling, both of which are well known to be scripted and not actually real, much like his presidency so far.

All of this scandal surrounding him is simply window dressing, scripted events to distract people from real issues and is being used to divide us at the same time. Political bread and circus for those who have been programmed to be addicted to reality TV drama over the years.
edit on 12/6/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Aliensun

Lol, "Clinton fan". I honestly can't see how you came to the conclusion that I'm a "Clinton fan". Is it because I don't like Trump? Pretty narrow mindset you have there, looks like you fell for their partisan BS. I don't like Clinton any more than I do Trump, which isn't very much at all. Seems like you can't wrap your head around the fact that people can dislike both Trump and Clinton at the same time. Crazy, huh?

Look you can't hate both that is far too confusing, get with the program, now which one do you prefer.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I sound like a broken record but you guys are being played so hard with this bread and circus show.

You don't sound like one, you ARE one.

You show up in every thread with a holier than thou attitude and dribble nonsense onto the world wide web.

Don't mistake yourself for only sounding like what you indeed are, own it if you are going to have your persistent track record.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

That would make pretty much everyone on this site a broken record would it not? Since I can simply look at most usernames and already know what their comment consists of depending on the thread.

I'm allowed to voice my opinion. There's nothing holier than thou about my attitude, I'm simply calling it how I see it.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

That would make pretty much everyone on this site a broken record would it not?

Not necessarily, many people on this site have varying opinions on varying matters.

Some people on this site are predictable, I'll give you that. You are one of them.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

you do sound like a broken record, glad you finally recognize your tendency to exclaim "nothing to see here", that is except in the anti trump threads...

typically when people want to exclaim a news piece as a distraction they can point to what we're being distracted away from, but you just say its a distraction with no mention of what you think its distracting from, awfully strange, much alike police at the scene of a crime saying "nothing to see here move along."

well then instead of repeating your broken record spiel, just move along then...

eta: btw, when someone says they are "sounding like a broken record" what everyone hears is "i told you so!"
and this is why all the comments in the thread is focusing on you, you made it about you when you said that, you wanted to be the focus this is what your getting.
edit on 7-12-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

you do sound like a broken record, glad you finally recognize your tendency to exclaim "nothing to see here", that is except in the anti trump threads...

typically when people want to exclaim a news piece as a distraction they can point to what we're being distracted away from, but you just say its a distraction with no mention of what you think its distracting from, awfully strange, much alike police at the scene of a crime saying "nothing to see here move along."

well then instead of repeating your broken record spiel, just move along then...

eta: btw, when someone says they are "sounding like a broken record" what everyone hears is "i told you so!"
and this is why all the comments in the thread is focusing on you, you made it about you when you said that, you wanted to be the focus this is what your getting.

PREACH!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Excuse me?

This is not about a political philosophy. If you still believe we’re fighting a left/versus/right paradigm, then you are far from understanding the truth and need to take your head out of the sand and wake up!

Wars are encouraged and decided and lauded by the Military Industrial Complex. This is an undisputed truth. Almost all politicians on both sides of the aisle are in the pocket of this arm of the Deep State.

The Deep State are the soldiers of the New World Order, forcing their agenda—-along with other arms like the United Nations—-on the world.

Everything—-and I mean everything—-that is going on right now springs from this truth. And this struggle.

How can you be a member of a conspiracy site and not know this?

If you are awake enough to be here, how can you not know this?

I despise war... because I know who’s behind it.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: carewemust
What kind of fools are we to pay good salaries to people who send 50,000 e-mails (Hillary-Huma) and 10,000 text messages (Strokyer) in less than a year? OMG.

That's a good point.
I wonder how many of these text were sent by their aids?

They probably use cryptic acronyms too. I hope whoever is looking at these texts are not the same people who were are charge of reading Hillary's stuff. They're still WAY backlogged.
edit on 12/7/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa>>>> This FBI investigation is like a kid looking at ants with a magnifying glass. Except Mueller and his team are the scorched ants running around and Trump is the kid holding the magnifying glass. Mueller should have stuck to going after Hillary and just destroyed her. At least then he'd have been able to suck up to Trump. Now he's got a sham investigation that led nowhere and a very pissed off POTUS ready to kick his ass six ways to Sunday.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The only way they get a guy like him into office with this much fervent support is if they have the worst possible opponent running against him, that's why the email and Benghazi things were hammered so hard by the media leading up to and during the election.

So he didn't beat out the others in the gop nom process? That was a sham as well? Pushing out Jeb, Cruz, Kasich, Christie, and Graham was part of the plan?
lol sure it was pal....

how about we look at what the experts on the subject say...
fortune.com...

The odds of a Trump win closed from around 25 to 1 in August 2015 when he first announced his campaign, or a return 25 times the initial investment, according to Krishnamurty, down to 6 to 4 ahead of the first presidential debate, and 5 to 1 on Tuesday night.

you are full of crap

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Net neutrality, downsizing our public lands and national parks for drilling and fracking purposes, and most of all to get us fighting each other and seeing each other as the enemy.

Distractions from real issues like pretty much anything other than an investigation being run by crooks.

By the way, keep throwing shade my way I don't mind at all, it just goes to show that what I say strikes a nerve in people. Every single person on this board is just are predictable seeing as they have been polarized into their tiny little corner for the most part.
edit on 12/7/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join