It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Communist Party of China Perish Stone Carving

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Quick post. Not sure where to put this so please relocate if there is a better subject area.

This is the first time I have ever heard of this so that might be a red flag in itself.

Maybe this subject will break the monotony of all the political posts, let's hope.

Within a small village called Zhangbu in South Western China, holds an interesting mystery regarding an inscription carved into the stone that reads Communist Party of China perish. It's believed the inscription was carved into a dated 270 million year old stone.

The Wiki describes two versions of the text. The first five characters state "Communist Party of China" (中国共产党) but the sixth character makes the statement say "Communist Party of China perish" (中国共产党亡). Wiki

One would say this is just graffiti carved into a 270 million old piece of stone but the accounts state that it was behind ancient rock that fractured and exposed this text.

So is it a hoax or could there be some substance to this.

~Morpheus

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Maybe we are in a time loop, every so often we start over again, like the movie ground hog day.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Chinese time travel experimentation on dissidents? Cause that would just be neat, I mean terrible, but terribly neat...

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Interesting 270 million and perfectly intact.

Phage sold me a deed to 100 acres, in Cali and on the beach for really cheap. I'm willing to let it go for the same price I paid for it. Pictures included

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The Wiki page is a little odd since the 'criticism' section available is not used, but rather an 'analysis' one, which clearly has criticism within it.

The other thing is the mention of the carving being on a megalith, while there is a layered overhang where there is not much chance of doing a neat inscription at all, while nearer the ground it's clear that the rock has been smoothed to make the inscription, or perhaps more correctly the area around the inscription has been smoothed away, leaving the characters raised above the surface that has been smoothed, and then below the inscription the surface becomes rough and unhewn again.
It's a porky pie to me.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
270 million years old, really.
Maybe it's as simple as poor geological rock dating
Unbelievable what people want to believe

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I heard about this a couple of years ago but I'm unsure if it true.
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

top topics

join