It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: GOP Calling for Hillary Investigation...Wednesday, December 6, 2017

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Unlikely anyone would want to deflect away from the worst two weeks of fake news yet and the revelations that Mueller's team is stacked with deranged and bitter leftists.

(post by MOMof3 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: UKTruth

[snip]

Alot of Muslims/Jews/Sihk/Hindu/Bhuddist vote Democrat (God)
Quite a few gun owners are liberal (guns)
A couple of Democrats just resigned over sexual allegations(young girls?)

So, what 'party' are you talking about again?
edit on 12/8/2017 by eriktheawful because: edited out removed post

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

[snip]

Many leftist sites were running pedo apologist articles. Have u looked at the podestas art and emails? What about the lolita express?

Or how about high ranking leftists being known patrons of a pizza parlour that seems to host pro pedo musicians from time to time?

Not to mention the left's defense of Islam where their Prophet is viewed as an example to follow and many believe he had sex with a child... an example to follow for many such believers.
edit on 12/8/2017 by eriktheawful because: Edited out removed post that was quoted.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Even if this ever gets as far as actual indictments, trials, & 37 crooked clinton lawyers, this Pile of shizn, nor "Slick WIlly" will never see the inside of a prison cell, why do ya think she dumped 100's of millions in an account in India back after losing Nov-2016, they'll slime-out & bail to a nice, comfy, NON-EXTRADITION Country somewhere and "Retire"

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

Really? Well now a Republican who doesn’t want to bomb or starve me. Progress.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Lock them up.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

a reply to: essentialtremors

Really? Well now a Republican who doesn’t want to bomb or starve me. Progress.

No dear, I'm no republican

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Don't any of you ever get tired of this circle jerk that goes NOWHERE?

Jesus FC!

Investigation after investigation after investigation after investigation after investigation...

Pathological.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Lol, gop indictments got ya down. Go after a Clinton... all I have to say is, yeah, good luck with that, lmao.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I don't know what to say, all I know is this.

The Justice Department did not bring charges against Clinton over her use of a private email server while she was secretary of State, and law enforcement officials have said they do not believe Clinton misled investigators. "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," then-FBI director James Comey said during congressional testimony in July 2016. 

Regardless of this, it does NOT change the indictments against trumps campaign. If Hillary is guilty, let the chips fall where they may.

Just because Hillary may be found guilty, will NOT change what is going on in the white house. So the alt right can forget about that. trump and his team are STILL under investigation. trump is still a liar, dangerous, and toxic. None of that changes.

So trumps team and Hillary can be pen pals in prison.

I will start out by saying I did not vote for Trump. I thought the whole time he was a shill trying to ensure Killery won and he loves free publicity.
With that being said, I would like to ask how you came to this conclusion:

trump is still a liar, dangerous, and toxic. None of that changes.

I truly do not understand.
One of the best things Trump has going for him, IMO, is that he is not a politician AKA a lying, dangerous, toxic form of pond scum.
Quad

I can answer this..
Those who love Hillary and who thought Obama could do no wrong, (even when he did), have gotten used to believing falsehoods and fabrications are all the truth, and that all truth are falsehoods and lies.

So when someone comes along like Trump and doesn't tell lies like Hillary and Obama, they receive the information backwards like a cognitive dyslexia. They get the truth as all lies and all lies are truth. (depending on the source of course).

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join