It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strzok interviewed Mills and Huma, and didnt charge them for their lies to the FBI

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
this email exchange is proof of crimes.

several actually.
i dont see how anyone can sidestep that fact.

but i bet they will be here before long trying to do just that

I will check in tomorrow to see what they think.

But my guess is most will deflect, downplay, and ignore it.

They will say this doesnt prove Trump is innocent, something I admit.

They will say this isnt proof of lying, it could have just been misrecloections, and Flynss lie was much worse.

They will say Strzok was let go by Mueller so that solves everything (which ignores the fact he stonewalled congress for four months on why Strzok was demoted, and it doesn't answer the double standard or other people now seemingly having said anti Trump things like Weissman)

Lets see.

One member will not come on the thread but be thinking to himself that as a Trump supporter, I am a fascist supporter that may have to be killed.

One will say focusing on this makes me a traitor to the country.

One will say I am drunk, always lie and nothing is ever proof, only interpretations.

And antedilluvian will have some worthwhile arguments, and perhaps others will too.

But hopefully, even they will have to admit this is damning.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
He's a gatekeeper for the Democratic Party, plain and simple. The best part about Trump's presidency is that he's making all these swamp creatures show their hand. When it's all said and done I hope they nail Strzok for obstruction of justice.

And remember Trump's promise during the 2nd debate? They said it would never happen... just like him being POTUS. Now they are just begging for it. Tick tock.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It's time the Inspector General put this guy under oath.

Was he getting $ kickbacks from the Clinton's?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I bet he would be in a cushy position right now if Clinton was elected.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Strzok

The "Skeleton Key" that will unlock the real "Pandora's Box"

President Trump was not merely "spouting off" when he said "The FBI is in tatters".

As his administration grows and roots in D.C., the President is getting good, accurate feedback on what's happening within the agencies. That's one reason why the Consumer Protection Bureau is being reorganized. It was found to be a DISASTER way back in 2016 by 3 Federal Judges.
Ref: www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Strzok does the interviews, charges flynn with lying, and lets Huma and mills off of the hook.

Not up to Strzok whether Abedin or Mills were charged. Charging is done by prosecutors. As for Flynn, not only was he again, not the prosecutor, he hasn't been involved with the Mueller investigation since the middle of August.

We are fast approaching tyranny. While some lament Russian facebook posts, the most powerful intel agency in the world is being used as a political hit machine to attack an elected President, and to let another candidates team off of the hook.

Wow, that escalated quickly. I think you're talking yourself into a bit of hysteria here. I agree that it looks like both Mills and Abedin lied to investigators and should be charged with lying to the FBI. But you're mistaken in this characterization of the prosecuting of Flynn being strictly about him lying to the FBI.

He admitted to the FBI that he committed other crimes, including unregistered lobbying for Turkey that was occurring at the same time that he was advising Trump on foreign policy. Section #5 of the statement of offense. And when he did do his FARA filings, he lied on those too.

Yet you deliberately mischaracterize the nature of Flynn's offenses and pretend that he's somehow having a book thrown at him for lying to the FBI when that's not true. He's essentially getting a slap on the wrist for a multitude of crimes for which other defendants, namely Manafort and Gates, are both being prosecuted.

Flynn isn't the victim of a hit job, he's a cooperating witness that got a good deal for his cooperation.

This idea that the Mueller investigation is the FBI "being used as a political hit machine" is completely unsubstantiated and I'd guess a lot of that opinion stems from your suspicions about the FISA warrants and the dossier which we've discussed at length.

You've put a whole bunch of carts before the horse here. It's a string of assumptions that starts with an apparent belief that nobody should have given a # about Russian meddling in the election. You start with this assumption that the dossier was the reason for the investigation (rather than the Russian meddling). You then assume that as part of this conspiracy to what? Falsely investigate Russian meddling? That uncorroborated information from the dossier was used to obtain FISA warrants which were in turn used to spy on the Trump campaign. To what end? Manafort is a corrupt, criminal piece of # with more than a decade of close ties to the Kremlin, including being paid tens of millions of dollars to lobby for Putin's agenda. You know all of that just as you know that he had previously been subject to a FISA warrant prior to any involvement with Trump.

It would have been malfeasance NOT to investigate Manafort under those circumstances.

You're going to great lengths to say that you think the Mueller investigation should continue but at the same time you're saying that the investigation is in effect an act of tyranny. How's that not cognitive dissonance?

And of course this follows all those months of the pro-Trump crowd saying that if Russia had stolen the DNC emails (which revealed no criminal activity) they were doing us a favor by exposing corruption and that it didn't matter how we found out blah blah, all that mattered was that corruption was being exposed, blah blah blah. Not one tiny bit of concern over "bias" ("ERMAHGERD ASSANGE HATES CLINTON WE MUST IGNORE THESE EMAILS!" -- said by no Trump supporter EVER) let alone due process or the fact that the emails were released as part of a crime almost certainly committed by a state actor.

Months of that and now all of that # is out the window. Now it's all the pro-Trump crowd pretending that the hapless Flynn has been victimized by the "weaponized FBI." Arguing that domestic law enforcement uncovering criminal conduct and bringing charges in court where defendants will have due process is creeping tyranny.

It's bull#. The hypocrisy is astounding. And how about all these investigations that the GOP has carried out for decades? Did we read every investigators personal texts to their lovers to scrutinize them for possible bias? Did we look through all their emails to see if we could catch them giving words of encouragement to their colleague who was tanking her career out of principal?

Hell no. They sicked Ken Starr on Bill Clinton after he'd investigated the Clintons for White Water. Trey Gowdy authorized a settlement of $150k in tax payer money to a investigator who was wrongly terminated because he wouldn't acquiesce to overtly partisan influence. A dozen Benghazi investigations, impeachment for lying about oral sex, Witchfinder General Daryl Issa running a political kangaroo court for years.

What's it that I hear so often? "Where's you outrage over that?"

Crickets.

Now if you want to argue that they soft pedaled the Clinton investigation in 2016, I think there's enough evidence for that to be a legitimate concern. As of three weeks ago, it was being reported that AG Sessions was considering a special counsel to reopen the investigation into Clinton.

Sessions, Trump's appointee, a member of his campaign, a surrogate in fact, runs the DOJ. He can do that. If he doesn't do that, what does that mean to your hypothesis? What if he does do it? Are you going to cry the approach of tyranny when the appointee of the winning candidate opens an investigation into the losing candidate? Because many will and they'll feel just as self-righteous as you do now. In fact, they'll be talking just like you but of course you won't feel that way, you'll feel like the investigation was more than justified.
edit on 2017-12-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You start with this assumption that the dossier was the reason for the investigation (rather than the Russian meddling).

I do think we can all agree the dossier WAS part of the russian meddling. Do not know how you can believe RT had more influence with fake news in the election, than a document paid for by Clinton and the Dnc...out sourced to Steele, who then paid RUSSIAN intelligence agents for this info.
edit on 6-12-2017 by theatreboy because: Phone sux

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

At every turn of this evolving story more wrong doing (corruption of laws on the books) is exposed.
New documents reveal FBI's Clinton cover-up

Now we know why the FBI played shell games. The documents show that FBI officials were concerned solely about the leaking of details of the tarmac meeting. None of the documents show top agency officials cared one whit about the propriety of the meeting itself, but only about who blew the whistle on the covert tête-à-tête.

In one email, an FBI official writes “we need to find that guy.” And in another we learn that the Phoenix FBI office was contacted “in an attempt to stem any further damage.” An FBI official working on Lynch’s security detail even goes so far as to suggest non-disclosure agreements to keep the full facts from coming forth.

No wonder the FBI didn’t turn these documents over until we caught it red-handed, hiding and lying about them.

Simply put, the FBI appears to be fully complicit in a cover-up that attempted to influence a presidential election for a favored candidate – Hillary Clinton. And the truth was trampled on a Phoenix tarmac.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

That's been posted in other threads, but I'm glad you put it here too. It can't be stressed enough how POLITICAL our "non-political" FBI has become.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Like it or not, USA has entered in the era of "cold" civil war.

When political feuds inhibit governing. When law and order is politicized. When political murders are part of weekday's news cast. When news are propaganda. When political lies weigh more than rule of law.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Wow you seem angry.

Almost like someone from the left that is mad that it's being discovered that the Intel community is corrupt and been working for your side.

Its ok, you will make it.

Despite all of your bluster here, you admit the fbi "soft peddled" the investigation into hillary.

This is what amazes me. You apparently know this, and know that many of the same fbi people are involved with the trump investigation, but have no problem with it.

Because despite your best efforts, you are blinded by the fact you hate teump, and so you have no problem with the Intel community being biased against him.

Why did the fbi go soft on Hillary?

Is it a coincidence we now see fbi members involved with that writing anti trump pro Hillary things?

Basically your rant here is an excuse to say it's ok for the fbi to be bias, it was ok for them to go soft on Hillary.

What if Hillary had won. Oh well. No big deal that the biased fbi went soft on her team.

And no big deal many of them are still in place going after trump.

And no big deal they are leaking info on a daily basis against trump to make him look bad.

But Ken star and the republicans and sessions!!!!

Honostly, you seemed unhinged.

You make it seem as if I didn't want am investigation into russia, I never said that.

You make it seems as if I think Flynn is innocemt, I never said that.

You say Flynn did more than lie, then charge him.

Lets not act like yillarys people didn't do more than lie. They deleted subpoenaed evidence for one.

But for some reason, instead of charging mills or huma with lying, and then trying to flip them to find out who committed the more serious crime, immunity was handed out to everyone.

Oh and let's not forget Papadopoulos was only charged with lying. But that's ok right? No problem the fbi and Mueller thought that was seruous, but not Hillary's team lying.

But this doesn't bother you, the fbis double standard.

Admit it. You are willing to say go after Hillary again because she is gone, and it doesn't affect your party.

But you will fight tooth and nail to argue against any corruption of the investigators because you drsperately want to see trumps people go down.

This is dangerous and a shame.

I find the bias and corruption of the fbi to be a bigger deal than either the investigation into hillary or trump.

I am sorry you don't.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Further more on Flynn not disclosing for lobbying.

You and I both know that this is a crime that is committed all of the time, and almost never charged.

Now I am sure we both agree that it should be charged more often.

But to act like now Muellers team and the FBI is taking this very seriously and its a huge deal ignores that they have let pretty much every slide on this.

Remember when the Podesta group got caught failing to register properly? They just said "My bad!" and went back a retroactively filled out the paperwork.

And this was well before the election.

Isnt that strange?

So with hillarys team, not properly filing as a foreign lobbyist = no big deal.

With Trumps team = very big deal.

With Hillarys team, lying to the FBI = no big deal.

With Trumps = very big deal.

I am starting to see a pattern.

Almost like the investigators didnt want to charge hillarys team with anything before the election.

Why would that be?

edit on 6-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
So although I obvisouly disagree with antedilluvian on a lot, at least he posted something.

Even he agrees it seems evident that Mills and Huma lied to the FBI and the FBI "soft peddle" t.

It would be nice to know if Hillaary lied, but thats right, Strzok decided not to record or have a transcript of his conversation with her!

And he let a woman who had been granted immunity and lied to the FBI, Mills< sit in on that interview!

But i digress.

Seems awfully quiet in here from all of the members saying tehre is no FBI bias, and just because someone votes in one way or has political leanings doesnt mean they are not doing their job properly.

Almost like they know there is nothing to say, and this proves that the FBI had a double standard that was easy on hillary and harsh on trump.

As I assumed, they will just ignore this and hope it goes away.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I bet that "meeting" was one big tea and crumpets affair.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I bet that "meeting" was one big tea and crumpets affair.

The FBI is just one big tarmac!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Not up to Strzok whether Abedin or Mills were charged. Charging is done by prosecutors.

There's dozens more where he came from.

The exposed cover-ups will total in the hundreds.

The subclaves will be unlocked soon.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But what happens when you have a crazy Wylie animal who is cornered and has nothing to lose?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I don't think anyone can have any faith at all in the American justice or political system.

Not one tiny bit. Accept it, corruption is systemic and there is no hope of change.

As much as I don't like your answer, I'd have to agree with you.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It's really hard not to smile during that interaction.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Here is a summary.

12mins.

After many Republicans smeared Donald Trump, suggesting he was not a “real Republican” they were later revealed as Republicans in name only. When the mainstream media and Hollywood smeared Donald Trump as a sexual predator, they were later revealed to be hiding and protecting sexual predators. The FBI is investigating Donald Trump for corruption and collusion, and now have been revealed to be completely corrupt itself.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join