It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook banning women for hate speech in latest PC censorship

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ha! Ha ha!

Facebook has turned its politically correct ire on dozens of female comedians who ... referred to men as either "trash" or "scum" ... an act which the tech giant now considers a form of hate speech.

the women staged a mass protest on November 24 by posting some iteration of "men are scum" to their Facebook timelines. Almost all were subsequently banned.

"Facebook is scum and bans women & people of color to protect men," reads the Twitter bio. Avery also alleges that Facebook is a white supremacist institution.
Source

This is absolute gold. The PC-obsessed left is eating itself alive.
Facebook is now accused of being a sexist and white-supremacist organization after banning several women for calling men "trash" and "scum". Apparently Facebook recently decided this was hate speech.
So, leftists/feminists/armchair-communists/whatever, you've been yelling and protesting against freedom of speech and demanding that people be censored and forbidden from expressing any views that offend you. How does it feel now that it's come back to bite you in the ass?

You know what I say? Good job, Facebook! I say we men celebrate this great victory against the hatred and bigotry that all women have at their core! We need to keep up the efforts of silencing these gender-supremacist femme-Nazis before they wipe us out!
/sarcasm

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The left-wing LOVES racism-

just not the old-fashioned brand.

To a lot of liberals there is no intent of ending exploitation, just to become the exploiters themselves.
edit on 5-12-2017 by abe froman because: REMOVED THE "F" WORD.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Well deserved. I do believe we will see a SJW Feminist BLM LGBT implosion soon. It seems everyone vocal about gaining more rights is more oppressive than what they've actually decided they've been subjected to lately. Then you have the coat tailers that are just all feelz....

Pretty good time to be alive really....very exciting!

I don't really even have to do anything but watch as they all turn and eat eachother.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
hahahahha

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yet #killallmen & #killallwhitemen still work.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

"How DARE they do to me what I demand they do to THEM?!?"

There is, I'll admit, a certain satisfaction that comes across me when I see these types of stories. After years of falsely being called everything from 'racist' to 'homophobic,' of feeling like a peasant under an occupying foreign force, I am finally getting to see these oppressors getting some of it fed back to them. My biggest concern is where all this will end...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's facebook doing the banning, not twitter.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
SJW is trendy.....
So was Bobby Trendy..... now he's nowhere to be found. I agree, it will go the way of whale oil lamps.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Kinda agree with fb banning them.
There's an ulterior motive in there though...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Where will it end?

Call it neo-Puritanism or neo-Victorianism backed and enforced by technology.

Orwell's 1984 will seem like a vacation guide.

This is only the beginning. Mark my words.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Steampunk?

Finally!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

When did you start the he-man woman haters club?
edit on 5-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This is just as stupid as banning men for making such comments. Who really #ing cares?Everyone really just needs to chill the # out. Facebook already has a way to block # you don't want to see. If something really offends you so much you just can't handle seeing it without bursting into little bitch tears just press the #ing block button and move on with your life.
edit on 5/12/2017 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Ha! Ha ha!

Facebook has turned its politically correct ire on dozens of female comedians who ... referred to men as either "trash" or "scum" ... an act which the tech giant now considers a form of hate speech.

the women staged a mass protest on November 24 by posting some iteration of "men are scum" to their Facebook timelines. Almost all were subsequently banned.

"Facebook is scum and bans women & people of color to protect men," reads the Twitter bio. Avery also alleges that Facebook is a white supremacist institution.
Source

This is absolute gold. The PC-obsessed left is eating itself alive.
Facebook is now accused of being a sexist and white-supremacist organization after banning several women for calling men "trash" and "scum". Apparently Facebook recently decided this was hate speech.
So, leftists/feminists/armchair-communists/whatever, you've been yelling and protesting against freedom of speech and demanding that people be censored and forbidden from expressing any views that offend you. How does it feel now that it's come back to bite you in the ass?

You know what I say? Good job, Facebook! I say we men celebrate this great victory against the hatred and bigotry that all women have at their core! We need to keep up the efforts of silencing these gender-supremacist femme-Nazis before they wipe us out!
/sarcasm

The double standards HAVE to stop. As a lefty, I have zero respect for liberals or SJWS that have varying standards based on where in the "oppression stack" you are. It's making a mockery of the entire progressive movement.

Conservatives, continue on, mock as you will until this #e stops.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this...

Control thought.

Control opinion.

Control us.

Thought crime. What's next? Child heroes turning in their parents to BB?

Sad to say, those four lines above aren't nearly as hyperbolic as they once were, are they??

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I still remember the first time I hear the term "hate crime." I was like, WTF is a hate crime? How can you add to a crime because of thought? Back then I felt it was the most dangerous concept ever presented, and I still think so today. Most crimes, especially the heinous ones, are already a type of hate crime, because commission of the crime itself indicates there was some hate going on.

But it is accepted as a matter of fact that somehow what someone was thinking when they committed a crime is more important than what they did.

It's a small hop to making the thought itself a crime. At that point, freedom of speech ceases to exist, because hateful speech, as is defined by whoever is listening, will be a crime. When freedom of speech becomes a crime, all other freedoms will soon follow. After all, who can oppose tyranny without calling it tyranny? Calling tyranny tyranny will be a crime itself.

The really sad part is the SJW crowd whose stoopidity sparked this thread will be the ones hit first, because their self-entitled attitude will cause them to break the thought laws first. Their causes, which they have spent so much energy to advance, will die off almost immediately... and they will be unable to do anything to stop it.

Loam is right; 1984 will look like a paradise of freedom in that world.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Wait until AI is cut loose in the very near future to 'solve' this problem.

It's anybody's guess what the future brings, but AI will be in the center of it all. So whatever biases we build into those systems now, will likely affect scores of generations to come.

I guess I'll be long gone when the worse of it finally arrives. So there's that. :p

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

The scary part of that is, what people call AI is not AI. There is no consideration, reflection, or even thought that goes into an AI decision. It is nothing more than an algorithm that makes decisions based on cold, hard, logic, but uses so much input that it appears intelligent. In actuality, AI is less reliable than normal logical decisions, because of the complexity of the input data.

When it starts on social media, it will destroy careers without any thought whatsoever. When it becomes the legal guardian of thought crimes, it will destroy lives the same way. And no one will be immune.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Exactly right.

Concepts like due process and rule of law will have very different meanings. It's all gonna be all ones and zeros. Can't imagine what that world will be like. But it's coming.

The sad thing is there are people today who would argue that's a future we should embrace. This is the new 'unbiased fairness'. (*insert slow clap here*)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I wonder what will MGTOW and the Red Pill say about this?
edit on 12/5/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join