It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Phiuthrag 'S A Phiuthar, Wormwood and the ramblings of a Mad Irishman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Every time I listen to Julie Fowlis singing about a Girl singing out to her sisters because she has managed to get herself stuck in a fairy ring with aload of unhappy Fairies, i can't help but think Lilithu(Lil). What the hell has she got herself into this time. The joy's of fatherhood,but you know I read a article in the Irish Times that said that if Eden is Adam's sunrise than Ireland is to his sunset. So that May explain why Lil Adam and eve have returned to the home of the Tuath Dé.
I sat on a beach the other night and I asked "Angels" as to the future of humanity. A star appeared from nowhere and fell vertically into the sea. Wormwood, it's started jeremiah and zedekiah all over again..
Is humanity sure that this is the right move?

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

President Trump is to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's Capital. I think he is going to declare this on Wednesday.

It is no big deal. Israel already see it as the capital and I do, too. Trump does. This is just the U.S making it official. The Embassy move is on ice for a while. I expect they are to do it slowly, one stage at a time.

It is long overdue. The Palestinians can still see it as the capital for them, too.

Big things happening for Africa, too. Israel alongside the U.S is to set up "POWER AFRICA" which by 2030 will bring electricity through clean energy to 60 million more Africans.

www.nytimes.com...

Mr. Trump is expected to announce his decision on Wednesday, two days after the expiration of a deadline for him to decide whether to keep the American Embassy in Tel Aviv. Palestinian officials said Mr. Trump told the president of the Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, that the United States would move the embassy to Jerusalem. Jordan said the president gave a similar message to King Abdullah II.

www.jpost.com...

Netanyahu signs multi-billion-dollar Power Africa agreement with US

It is not over yet. It is not over until it is over and until that time there is everything to fight for.

edit on 5-12-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join