It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Singer Melanie Martinez accused of rape

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Has anyone asked this question..

Has the accusations against non famous people gone up?

Or is this just, get the famous guy phenomenon

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Has anyone asked this question..

Has the accusations against non famous people gone up?

Or is this just, get the famous guy phenomenon
If they have, they haven't made the news. Good question though. You have the Olympic Doctor for Gymnastics doing horrible things, I would think perverts would tend to flock to activities like that. Coaches, Youth leaders ect....

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Tundra
a reply to: Perfectenemy

So, from what I read this chick was forced to get high forced to lay on her back forced to spread her legs recieved forced oral sex and forced to recieve a toy. Was asked repeatedly for hours about doing it. Why didnt she gtfo?

I know if one of my "best friends" kept on asking me to do sexual things repeatedly, it would be awkward and I would gtfo and never talk to him again because at that point you think that person is still your friend? Hmm. She didn't say that Melanie drugged her. The whole thing smells of bulls**t to me. Sorry but not sorry.

This is nothing but her friend having regrets and trying to extort cash in exchange for silence. unless she has a rape kit to prove this its slander and falsifying charges.

Think it's a little too late to extort. There are going to be a ton of things similar to this with many other people. Hard to know who to believe.

out of court settlements are extortion.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Writer Anne Rice (The Vampire Chronicles) was named Howard Allen at birth. That was 1941... so it's not exactly new to name a girl with a masculine name.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join